Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
949,201 - 949,220 of 1,095,055 Comments Last updated 16 min ago
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wasting your time with 'RealDave.'
I'm convinced at this point in time that he's either a completely brainwashed fool or a paid spammer for a group like "Organizing For Action" or " Change.gov ".
No one can STILL have their head that far up Obama's azz after everything that's transpired over the past 2 months without being one of the two.
There still are a lot of people that ARE that far up Obama's azz, as unbelievable as that is.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Mr Lib wrote:
<quoted text>
Only an idiot would compare Castro and Guevara to the Democrat Party. But what should one expect from corporations-first Republicans?
Only an idiot would still defend the democrat party after learning the ACA was passed into law via the lies and deceit of your president.

Time for you to take up a new hobby. How about the Knockout Game?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

landlord_2 wrote:
Obama yes. Christi no. I hope term limits are ended. I believe in the future. Men like Barrack are in our best interests.
What drugs are you smokin?
landlord_2

Waynesburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Now we know GWB got 2 terms. With that in mind Barrack would not have any problem leading our country during His third term. Lift the term limits for the sake of this countries future. I am sure Barrack will accept the nomination.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
There still are a lot of people that ARE that far up Obama's azz, as unbelievable as that is.
Agreed. Unbelievable and pathetic.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Only an idiot would still defend the democrat party after learning the ACA was passed into law via the lies and deceit of your president.
Time for you to take up a new hobby. How about the Knockout Game?
Lib on lib?

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
What drugs are you smokin?
Nothing like that kroccodil you are ingesting evidently.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you imagine the damage that Obama could/would do if they managed to get rid of term limits?
angel

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you imagine the damage that Obama could/would do if they managed to get rid of term limits?
I think you are confused: Sniveling Teabagging ciphers are the joke...which is why they wont win another National Election in our lifetimes.
Raging in utter impotance on Topix is their ONLY recourse.Lmao!
Sam

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

+++++++GOD NOW APPROVES OF SAME-SEX-MARRIAGE!!!+++++++ God has changed His mind regarding Homosexuality!. God can change His mind on matters if He wants to, there are instances in the Bible where God does just that!. This time is no different. God has certainly been answering the big Gays prayers lately!, with their recent Supreme Court victories and all. God wouldn't answer me, a Straight guy!. You know, I once asked God for a wife, 5 months later, He gave me a wh**e!. I do admit, I did used to blaspheme God a couple years on down before this, but I stopped this. I figured this was the reason God raped me. If God didn't want to give me a wife, He sure as Hell didn't have to give me that rotten wh**e!!!. Because God bestowed this evil upon me, my blaspheming Him returned with a vengence!!!. I lay it on old God now and I don't care if I do go burn forever, HAHAHAHAHA!!!. I blaspheme God real good now. I do it more then I ever did and I myself, is a might proud of that fact, HAHAHAHAHA!!!...GIVE ME ANOTHER WH**E GOD!!!!!!!!!.
angel

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Right!
'Unbeleivable and Pathetic' is the Teabagger's Zip Code.
Being stuck in an ass-burg like Bozeman its no wonder your transparent and pitiable envy of Obama.Lmao!
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
By then we'd be a 3rd world nation. Good thing about 3rd world nations is military coups are sort of prevalent.

Or maybe Canada or Mexico will intervene like Tanzania did to rid Uganda of Idi Amin.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
Some of you may disagree, but I'm a firm believer in the Ralph Waldo Emerson quote: "Show me who a man's friends are and I will tell you who he is."
This could not be more true regarding Barack Hussein Obama.
Obama Surrounds Himself with the Most Extreme Appointees in American History
http://www.westernjournalism.com/exclusive-in...
Yep, the definition of "liberal" has changed greatly in the past 20 years, especially since Obama planted his butt in the oval office. Holdren certainly has some serious issues with population control, believing in "mandatory abortion" for the poor and those who he thinks haven't contributed enough to society. So much for being allowed to exercise our free will/personal choice.

I used to think that liberalism was just a misnomer for an "anything goes", hedonistic attitude, but now it feels more like an excuse to disabuse us of our rights to choose. Example: A store's refusal to sell the risky morning after pill to young women. The "liberal" Obama administration is making it about religion and painting the "refusal" as religous oppression and in turn, oppresses those businesses. The hypocrites. Obamacare being forced down our throats is just another example of liberals taking away our freedom of choice. The millions of people who wrongfully had their insurance cancelled because of this is proof enough of that. Count on more misery caused by Obama and his minions.

I promise you that Obama's "Brain Initiative" is all about controlling us useless eaters, you know, the ones who are paying for the free ride him and Michelle are enjoying in the White House.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, but they did. Romney had many very doable and practical "fixes" to jobs and the economy.
Liberals were too busy fighting wars on other Americans.
Name one.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not done with us yet. You can count on the weasel getting in at least one more *parting shot* before leaving office.

I hope White House security keeps an eye on what Michelle packs the day they move out of the White House. Entitlement has a big hold on that cow's lip.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

GOP promise of immigration reform appears to fade.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
to each his own...
it's a free country, at least for a little while...
It's freer for the illegal Mexican invaders than for anyone else.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama all but challenged us to find out who he was. During the 2008 Presidential campaign, he said, "Judge me by the people with whom I surround myself."
Valerie Jarrett
Rahm Emanuel
Tony Rezko
David Axelrod
Bill Ayers
Van Jones
Anita Dunn
Reverend Jeremiah Wright
All either corrupt Chicago politicians, radical activists, one avowed communist, one communist sympathizer and one spiritual mentor who preached white America was responsible for all the ills in the black community from the pulpit.
That's not even including his czars who have, at best, questionable reputations and, at worst, bizarre and extremely shady reputations.
Don't forget Bill Maher.

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/05/unreal-lib...

lol, that is so funny, weasel is weaving the ether of my mind tonight...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

More hypocrisy from the White House.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/08/obama-embra... #!

No big surprise considering the liar at the helm.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, the definition of "liberal" has changed greatly in the past 20 years, especially since Obama planted his butt in the oval office. Holdren certainly has some serious issues with population control, believing in "mandatory abortion" for the poor and those who he thinks haven't contributed enough to society. So much for being allowed to exercise our free will/personal choice.
I used to think that liberalism was just a misnomer for an "anything goes", hedonistic attitude, but now it feels more like an excuse to disabuse us of our rights to choose. Example: A store's refusal to sell the risky morning after pill to young women. The "liberal" Obama administration is making it about religion and painting the "refusal" as religous oppression and in turn, oppresses those businesses. The hypocrites. Obamacare being forced down our throats is just another example of liberals taking away our freedom of choice. The millions of people who wrongfully had their insurance cancelled because of this is proof enough of that. Count on more misery caused by Obama and his minions.
I promise you that Obama's "Brain Initiative" is all about controlling us useless eaters, you know, the ones who are paying for the free ride him and Michelle are enjoying in the White House.
Well said

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••