Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1682722 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1032190 Nov 29, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortion is a difficult decision and who decides seems the issue.
A woman and her doctor or a republican house chairman.
Societal standards of morality should be decided by the people. Leave it up to the states to decide - not nine people who wear black robes and make moral judgment calls.

A nation who dismisses life after it's been created as the law of the land opens the door to the Gosnells of this world.

According to Gallup - today - 48% of Americans consider themselves pro-life; 45% pro-choice.

It's not just Republicans.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#1032191 Nov 29, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt is correct YOU IMBECILE!
"55% Favor Repeal of Obamacare"
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...
In March 2003, only 23% said going to war with Iraq was a mistake, but after you anti-American DemoTards politicized the war it ended up being 53% in March 2013.
Still less than the percentage that favors repeal of Obamacare!!!
LEST WE FORGET, YOU MILITANTS DON'T CARE WHAT THE MAJORITY THINKS...
Another right whiner dismissing the sacrifice of over 4000 of our soldiers by claiming a nonworking website is worse than their deaths.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1032192 Nov 29, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
Same ol', same ol'...
N.Y. Times? They've been outed for over a decade as a propaganda source, period...
Moron Propaganda Queen:
<quoted text>
newspapers are irrelevant except for local news and coupons...

dead tree media...

Orlando, FL

#1032193 Nov 29, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
40% of your statistics are correct 8% of the time.
LOL
Galt is still pro abortion
Half the country is pro-life, the other half pro-choice with pro-lifers being the majority by a 3% margin according to the most recent Gallup poll.

It's not a partisan issue. It should be decided by the states and left up to the people.

And it's not my statistics. It's Quinnipiac and ABC's statistics.

But facts are easier to ignore among the irrationally biased.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1032194 Nov 29, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
40% of your statistics are correct 8% of the time.
LOL
Galt is still pro abortion
Galt believes that abortion is completely immoral, but that morality is no business of the government...
LCNLin

United States

#1032195 Nov 29, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Societal standards of morality should be decided by the people. Leave it up to the states to decide - not nine people who wear black robes and make moral judgment calls.
A nation who dismisses life after it's been created as the law of the land opens the door to the Gosnells of this world.
According to Gallup - today - 48% of Americans consider themselves pro-life; 45% pro-choice.
It's not just Republicans.
14th Amendment
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1032196 Nov 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Another right whiner dismissing the sacrifice of over 4000 of our soldiers by claiming a nonworking website is worse than their deaths.
Galt is correct YOU IMBECILE!

More Americans agree with him than you.

Obamacare is worse for the USA than the Iraq War was.

You are just too stupid to get it.

Deal with it, militant extremist libtard.

Newville, PA

#1032197 Nov 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
a replacement policy with much higher premiums and a provider network that doesn't include her doctors...

So she lied.

She had coverage offered to her.

She lied about pre-existing conditions in the exchanges.

I seriously doubt her employers new plan was that much more expensive & had restricted networks.

My insurance company is trying to get e to sign up now & has offered better rates & better policies than I have currently as they fear they will lose my business to the exchanges.

You uninformed, inexperienced health insurance people believe all this crap from the right. I've been there & am involved now.

These people are full of sh*t.
LCNLin

United States

#1032198 Nov 29, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Half the country is pro-life,

the other half pro-choice

with pro-lifers being the majority by a 3% margin according to the most recent Gallup poll.
It's not a partisan issue. It should be decided by the states and left up to the people.
And it's not my statistics. It's Quinnipiac and ABC's statistics.
But facts are easier to ignore among the irrationally biased.
"Itís a floor wax!

Itís a dessert topping!

Itís a floor wax and a dessert topping!"

Orlando, FL

#1032199 Nov 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is all about politics over substance or accomplish...
Politics, politics and nothing but politics.

He doesn't get to the bottom of things and never holds anyone accountable.

He protects his own and they protect him...the perfect quid pro quo.

Newville, PA

#1032200 Nov 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
ObamaKKKare is the problem, not the website, you backwoods bumpkin...
millions losing their insurance, doctors, and hospitals to subsidize a bunch of ungrateful, demanding, welfare bums...
Most people actually on Welfare already had Medicaid. As an employer, I can save 40% for a equivalent coverage in the exchanges.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1032201 Nov 29, 2013
More black Democrat stories:

Cops shoot driver dragging officer in Black Friday incident at Romeoville Kohlís

Newville, PA

#1032202 Nov 29, 2013
Phil Shifley wrote:
<quoted text>
Pulling that crap again are you???? You accused me of saying stuff I didn't say either and I told you to prove it and you said the exact same thing about not going back and looking for it....probably because you got called on a lie and you know you won't find any post that say what you are accusing others of saying. Typical Liberal Chickenshit.....accuse people of saying things they didn't and when called it you just cower. Either prove your claims or STFU because you have NO CREDIBILITY with anything you say when you just make crap up and accuse others of saying crap they didn't.....what a whiney little coward you are. And like Obama.....a big fat liar!!!!
Oooooooo big tough guy Shitfly.

I suppose you are now claiming you made no comment about how the evil evil ACA is making the IRS intrude into our lives?

You right whiners are all a like.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1032203 Nov 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Most people actually on Welfare already had Medicaid. As an employer, I can save 40% for a equivalent coverage in the exchanges.
You are not en employer and wouldn't know. You are just saying sh*t again, hyperbole man.

You have no credibility...

End of story.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1032204 Nov 29, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the Tea party members are
fundamentalist Christian rather than followers
of Annie who went on Medicare.
Point
except in the South, fundamentalist Christians are a small minority...and many are economic leftists...

Orlando, FL

#1032205 Nov 29, 2013
Sure hope I didn't make flack angry. Everyone is entitled to believe what they want to believe. And I like flack.

Some Founding Fathers were Deists as well as some noted scientists.

It's just hard for me to understand how Deists can admire the creation and not wonder who created it.

But that's just me.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1032206 Nov 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Most people actually on Welfare already had Medicaid. As an employer, I can save 40% for a equivalent coverage in the exchanges.
You have the best benefits package of any of the crack dealers out there on the street chimpy dave.....

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1032207 Nov 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Your racism is so inbred. You just said blacks are too stupid to vote for qualified candidates.
Blacks vote for Democrats. If a black is running, they are most likely a Democrat.
I rest my case:)
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1032208 Nov 29, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
"Itís a floor wax!
Itís a dessert topping!
"Look, its a freeloading, phaggychimp (pointing at you).....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1032209 Nov 29, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
"Itís a floor wax!
Itís a dessert topping!
"It's a flaming phaggot on parade!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 37 min cpeter1313 326,324
News Boulder, Colo., police regain lead role in JonB... (Feb '09) 3 hr Let It Snow 1,671
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed TRUTH TOLD 21,376
NAACP For Who? Wed three blocks 1
DCF Protest in CT & We want your stories!!! (Jul '12) Wed Ken 89
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Jan 16 Into The Night 64,397
News Bridgeport Mayor Joe Ganim speaks outside the C... Jan 14 America Gentleman... 3

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages