Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1406503 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1031181 Nov 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Another dumbf*ck who did not know that Pelosi as not talking to Congress when she made that comment.
More proof you right whiners are dumber than a pile of horsesh*t in my pasture.
"real dumb"
peloousy was not talking to congress? Who was she talking to? The citizens of this country? She was admitting she had nary a clue? Be honest, just for once, congress does not know what they passed. New revelations come out daily. What is the count now, 40+ democrats are running from the debacle they passed, a debacle nearly 60% of the American public does not support? Moocher's like you love nobamakare, you get something for nothing. The workers and the producers will pick up the tab.
Peace
KMA

Since: Nov 11

New York, NY

#1031182 Nov 26, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
Educrats: Send Kids on Islamic Field Trip or They Will Be Officially Branded as Racists

If you think that the systematized self-hatred known as political correctness could not possibly be more suffocatingly repressive than it has already become in the USA, look to Britain, where liberal authorities are pulling out all stops when it comes to instilling dhimmi views in the face of Islamic welfare colonization. Parents who don’t want their children brainwashed were told that if they did not comply with a field trip promoting Islam, their kids would be officially and permanently branded as racists. From a letter to parents:

Refusal to allow your child to attend this trip will result in a Racial Discrimination note being attached to your child’s education record, which will remain on this file throughout their school career.
Do they go into "Christian" field trips?

They deserve all the terror they will get!

It is a verifiable FACT - the more you surrender to Muslims the more they will kill you!

New York, NY

#1031183 Nov 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>how else would you describe a politician who deprives people of choice in the food that they eat???

Hillary was the first "birther"...
"Hillary was the first "birther"..."

Worth repeating!

New York, NY

#1031184 Nov 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Iranian officials say that the White House is misleading the public about the details of an interim nuclear agreement reached over the weekend in Geneva.

Iran and Western nations including the United States came to an agreement on the framework for an interim deal late Saturday night in Geneva. The deal has yet to be implemented

The White House released a multi-page fact sheet containing details of the draft agreement shortly after the deal was announced.

However, Iranian foreign ministry official on Tuesday rejected the White House’s version of the deal as “invalid” and accused Washington of releasing a factually inaccurate primer that misleads the American public.

“What has been released by the website of the White House as a fact sheet is a one-sided interpretation of the agreed text in Geneva and some of the explanations and words in the sheet contradict the text of the Joint Plan of Action, and this fact sheet has unfortunately been translated and released in the name of the Geneva agreement by certain media, which is not true,” Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Marziyeh Afkham told the Iranian press on Tuesday.

Afkham and officials said that the White House has “modified” key details of the deal and released their own version of the agreement.

Iran’s right to enrich uranium, the key component in a nuclear weapon, is fully recognized under the draft released by Tehran.

“This comprehensive solution would enable Iran to fully enjoy its right to nuclear energy for peaceful purposes under the relevant articles of the NPT in conformity with its obligations therein,” the agreement reads, according to a copy released to Iranian state-run media.

“This comprehensive solution would involve a mutually defined enrichment programme with practical limits and transparency measures to ensure the peaceful nature of the programme,” the Iranian draft reads.“This comprehensive solution would constitute an integrated whole where nothing is agreed until everything is agreed.”

Iran’s objection to the deal raises new concerns about final stage talks meant to ensure that the deal is implemented in the next few weeks.
So Obama is lying again?

He could not! He is a Liberal! Oh wait, never mind!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1031185 Nov 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Another dumbf*ck who did not know that Pelosi as not talking to Congress when she made that comment.
More proof you right whiners are dumber than a pile of horsesh*t in my pasture.
bigoted comment.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1031186 Nov 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Eed, you are just too stupid.
Who decided what doctors to include in those plans. The insurance companies you dumbass. Not the ACA.
My God you right whiners are dumber than sh*t.
Eed is so stupid, he doesn't know Medicare is a government plan.
"real dumb"
Answer this question stoopid. Why before nobamakare were there no restrictions on the doctor or hospital one chose to use? Insurance carriers did not determine one's doctor or hospital the user made the choice. That pisses you off, folks should not have the right to make those kind of decisions, insurance carriers forced by big government should make the decisions. A true nanny state, Utopia for "real dumb", one who will not take a leak without permission.
Peace
KMA
Sue

Paragould, AR

#1031187 Nov 26, 2013
If you plan on buying running shoe's forget it, the dems has bought them, they are running away from bommie as fast and as far as they can.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1031188 Nov 26, 2013
OBAMANATION wrote:
<quoted text>FOUND HIM!! Stupid knee grow...Hopefully someone put a bullet in the knee grows dumb looking face:
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/realbroth...
OH no why did you have to remind me of that freak. I was having a fairly good day. He also has his own racist talk show--so to speak. His radio name is Theron K. out of the land of nutz.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1031191 Nov 26, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you want me to show you non-union that got exceptions?
Therefore you are WRONG!!!
go ahead...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1031192 Nov 26, 2013
OBAMANATION wrote:
<quoted text>FOUND HIM!! Stupid knee grow...Hopefully someone put a bullet in the knee grows dumb looking face:
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/realbroth...
you're wrong...

Realbrother is a man, not a boy like Obama or njraider or Dumbass Dave or Ghost/Yeah/whatever...

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1031193 Nov 26, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Magic Negro News Network strikes back raising its ugly head once again:)
Go fish
patheos.com is about as honest as Orwell's Ministry of Truth. On patheos the only truth is whatever they want you to believe.

I think it's highly suspect that an atheist dominated site so completely supports a president who "claims" to be Christian. There is no such thing as *coincidence" in politics.

Consider the "coincidence" of Obama's intense interest in his Brain Initiative and Sam Harris' very serious desire to eliminate free will from the brains of religionists. The apathy of one group towards those they believe as relatively harmless will inflict more pain on innocent humans than any pogrom that was instituted in Europe. People need to step away from all the thought-stopping techniques flooding from the media and WAKE UP to the personal agendas the rich and powerful are planning on controlling them with! Apparently they are no longer satisfied with using everyday propaganda and brainwashing techniques. Funny how our tax dollars are used against us, ain't it? What's even funnier is how we never get a vote on the things that really matter like what that money's spent on. How convenient that is. Land of the free, my azz.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1031194 Nov 26, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Dumbfk, for sure....
<quoted text>
Go get your Obamaphone, moron...
awwww.... poor mr for-eign-er.

he all mad!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1031195 Nov 26, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Hey YEAH!
Do you need me to pay your bills, loser?
Baaawwaaahhh!!!!
Sure son!

Let's see how you back this up!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1031196 Nov 26, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep being amazed, azzhole:)
lol! It's easy with the stupidity you people put out son!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1031197 Nov 26, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text> patheos.com is about as honest as Orwell's Ministry of Truth. On patheos the only truth is whatever they want you to believe.
I think it's highly suspect that an atheist dominated site so completely supports a president who "claims" to be Christian. There is no such thing as *coincidence" in politics.
Consider the "coincidence" of Obama's intense interest in his Brain Initiative and Sam Harris' very serious desire to eliminate free will from the brains of religionists. The apathy of one group towards those they believe as relatively harmless will inflict more pain on innocent humans than any pogrom that was instituted in Europe. People need to step away from all the thought-stopping techniques flooding from the media and WAKE UP to the personal agendas the rich and powerful are planning on controlling them with! Apparently they are no longer satisfied with using everyday propaganda and brainwashing techniques. Funny how our tax dollars are used against us, ain't it? What's even funnier is how we never get a vote on the things that really matter like what that money's spent on. How convenient that is. Land of the free, my azz.
I've said it before elsewhere but it bears repeating: we need to begin seeding the Solar System. The concentration of poison her on Earth is gathering strength.

Freedom needs to leave the soiled nest and spread its wings elsewhere. It is time.

The Magic Negro killed NASA - coincidence?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1031198 Nov 26, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> As I've stated before. I believe God created the universe and then went on vacation. That is being a Deist. The natural law of nature. There is no 'daddy' watching over us. You make your bed, you live your life, and when it is over, it is over.
God is spirit. He is called "father" as a loving term of endearment. There is a spirit world. It exists just as flesh and blood exists. Our five senses allow us to experience God's love in creation. Our spirit allows us to experience God's love.

Love and the power of love has to come from somewhere. I believe Christ was who he said he was, and he said God is love and truth...and spirit.

My belief is that all life in the universe was created by the same source or God and that we are all somehow interconnected. Just how, I don't know. Just know we are.

It doesn't make sense to me that God would create the entire universe and all life in the universe and then say "see ya'".

How does that make sense to you?
dumbdem

Satellite Beach, FL

#1031199 Nov 26, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Sure son!
Let's see how you back this up!
lol! moronobamaloverfckfacedaughter forsure say what? lol!

Lapeer, MI

#1031200 Nov 26, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! It's easy with the stupidity you people put out son!
You find a dead housefly inside of your windowsill amazing.

Simple minds experience simple amazements, simple amusements and sexual abuse.

You have callouses in very strange places, don't you?

Lapeer, MI

#1031201 Nov 26, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
God is spirit. He is called "father" as a loving term of endearment. There is a spirit world. It exists just as flesh and blood exists. Our five senses allow us to experience God's love in creation. Our spirit allows us to experience God's love.
Love and the power of love has to come from somewhere. I believe Christ was who he said he was, and he said God is love and truth...and spirit.
My belief is that all life in the universe was created by the same source or God and that we are all somehow interconnected. Just how, I don't know. Just know we are.
It doesn't make sense to me that God would create the entire universe and all life in the universe and then say "see ya'".
If God created the Multiverse consisting of infinite other universes, it may be just like you wrote that He said "Seeya!"

And that's why we are driven to pursue Him wherever He might be at this moment. Does that make sense to you?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1031202 Nov 26, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
if God was around and in charge, a turd like Obama would never be President....unless God wanted to punish America...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 47 min TRD 70,857
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Mothra 60,675
News Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) 10 hr LAWYERS GONE WILD 82
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Jul 27 ThomasA 311,496
Woman Stabbed, Man Shot Within Hours Of One Ano... (Aug '09) Jul 27 TorresHtfdCt 95
News Why Suzanne Somers loves bioidentical hormones (Jun '09) Jul 27 Chaimpie 93
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Jul 27 stupid republicans 20,391

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages