Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1029983 Nov 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt apologizes and will cease his criticism...
Apology accepted. And I will try not to be so chatty about things not relevant to this forum. You do have a point in your criticisms.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1029984 Nov 24, 2013
Naah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You are an Obamabot of the worst kind, a blind, deaf and dumb believer of the biggest fraud ever to inhabit the White House, daughter. lol!
It's no wonder Bill Clinton had his way with you, daughter. lol!
lol

That's just plain mean! Even Clinton had standards when it came to what he wrapped around his wienie.

Orlando, FL

#1029985 Nov 24, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> What is it with you libtards? Everything has to lead back to abortion. As I've said a million times abortion is murder but if you libtards want to kill your future go right ahead. Doesn't bother me a bit. One more slacker I won't have to provide for.
Problem is too many women in the black community have too many babies. More babies, more welfare. If they aren't having sex and creating life and then killing it, they're having sex to have babies which they can't afford but the taxpayers can.

Even women in the black community know this is true.

But, yes, Lily, I know. I'm a racist even so.
bettygur

Pittsburgh, PA

#1029986 Nov 24, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …… hes Pest
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1029987 Nov 24, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this going to be a protracted drip of discontent?
lol! Cons are like that!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1029988 Nov 24, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>lol
That's just plain mean! Even Clinton had standards when it came to what he wrapped around his wienie.
Vitter took a different route with his standards and paid for it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1029989 Nov 24, 2013
Karma,

I read it.

No one gave Pakistan or India "permission" to have nuclear weapons -a fact that he glossed over.

No one has a crystal ball and I did not find his assumptions about possible outcomes anymore persuasive than the international communities viewpoint. In fact, I questioned some of them as being factual.

He also left out the fact that this is more than just an Israel concern in the Middle East- I have pointed out this repeatedly.

Location hidden

#1029990 Nov 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
furthermore, most medical care on ObamaKKKare plans will be by nurses and physician assistants, with a real doctor a rarity...
fine unless you're really ill...but the amateur you see won't know the difference...
That's already been going on but it will get worse as time goes by.

Too bad Owhammy's pasty mammy didn't die of cancer before she gave birth to him, it would have saved a lot people from all the misery he's caused people all over the world. "Arab Spring", anyone?
Naah

Palm Coast, FL

#1029991 Nov 24, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Son, that's YOUR claim.
And that's all you can do!
lol! No, Ghost daughter, I can also get into Red Lobster. lol

Location hidden

#1029992 Nov 24, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem is too many women in the black community have too many babies. More babies, more welfare. If they aren't having sex and creating life and then killing it, they're having sex to have babies which they can't afford but the taxpayers can.
Even women in the black community know this is true.
But, yes, Lily, I know. I'm a racist even so.
Ahem! More white women have abortions than any other race in this country. Sad but true.

Orlando, FL

#1029993 Nov 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Any reputable source.
Those pictures were part of a series of photos that were obviously not Obama's mother.
What kind of a person slams a politician's mother??? Based on a rumor?
You should be ashamed of yourself.
It's just that it's so difficult to keep up with Obama's checkered past, it's easier to connect the dots.

Who do you suppose the "Frank" was in Obama's book if not Frank Marshall Davis? He was a "close friend of the family", after all, and a Marxist.

Have you seen photos of Davis? Obama's facial similarities to Davis' are uncanny. He looks nothing like his stated biological father or his half-brother who shares the same biological father.

See? It's just easier to connect the dots.

Orlando, FL

#1029994 Nov 24, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Ahem! More white women have abortions than any other race in this country. Sad but true.
This may be true. But black "baby mamas" have more babies by more "baby daddies".

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1029995 Nov 24, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
because not everyone was affected, DUH. Why don't you research the child rate of lead poisoning. at one point it was a problem we didn't even know about. It wasn't until we knew about the effects lead has on the nervous system, that we began to understand the problem. and it wasn't just with children. Workers, like those who made car batteries suffered the effects of lead poisoning.
besides, lead poisoning from lead based paint wasn't a problem for the rich. Their houses were pretty well maintained. It was an issue for the poor and lower middle class. Whose houses weren't as well maintained and paint chips were present. Lead based paints were banned long before the dominance of TV
like asbestos, lead based paints, second hand smoke, DDT, ALAR, we don't always recognize the dangers
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_withdraw...
Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., put a hold on president Bush's nominee to a key Environmental Protection Agency post because the agency has failed to meet a promised deadline for issuing regulations for lead paint exposure from house remodeling. He also said he would block all future EPA nominees until the agency issues the rules for contractors engaged in home remodeling. Illinois has the highest rate of childhood lead poisoning in the country. That's democrats for you.

Location hidden

#1029996 Nov 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
those aren't photo shopped stupid. They aren't his mother either, but that doesn't make you any less of a dumbass.
Just when you think lily's mouth couldn't get any bigger...she goes and does something stupid...

http://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/a...

...to show the dems how much she loves smooching their fat, lazy arses.

Scary, the lengths (and widths) that some suckers will go to, ain't it? xD

Orlando, FL

#1029997 Nov 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
yes....the biggest wave will be next year when group policies are cancelled and some employers dump their employees on the exchanges...
The over 5 million privately insured cancellations will seem like a dip in the baby pool compared to a tsunami and being swept after the employer-based insured receive cancellations after January 1.

Some analysts have said up to 100 million will lose their insurance.

The proof will be in the pudding come January. Probably why there seems to be a cloud hanging over the holidays this year.
Lincoln

Babylon, NY

#1029998 Nov 24, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
A relative by marriage of the Kennedy family convicted in the 1975 beating death of a teenage neighbour has walked free on bail as he awaits a new trial.
Michael Skakel, whose aunt Ethel was the widow of Robert Kennedy, was found guilty in 2002 of killing Martha Moxley, 15, with a golf club.
Mr Skakel, 53, has served 11 years in prison in the US state of Connecticut but has maintained his innocence.
Last month a judge found his lawyer had failed to represent him adequately.
Prosecutors are appealing the ruling granting him a new trial.
The judge ordered that Mr Skakel remain in Connecticut and wear a tracking device.
Why are you writing about he Kennedy War on Women? Marilyn Monroe, Rape, murder by golf club, drowning them? As long as they can have abortions, all is well.
Lincoln

Babylon, NY

#1029999 Nov 24, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>“My father was from Kenya, he grew up herding goats,” Barack O'bama told the cheering crowds.
And then he married the pig, without lipstick but superbly wearing the Target sweaters. At least they gave her botox early on, to erase the typical angry black woman frown.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1030000 Nov 24, 2013
Naah wrote:
<quoted text> lol! No, Ghost daughter, I can also get into Red Lobster. lol
lol! Well then go son!

What are you hanging around here for?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1030001 Nov 24, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>The numbers that Obama is reporting are false and dishonest,90% of those numbers are from people signing up for Medicaid. The totals are not even one tenth of one percent, but as days go by states will be forced to sign up too many Medicaid patients for them to handle. Unlike Obama,the states can not operate on a deficit and can not print money.
These states that signed up for the exchanges, will be broke in three years, that is when the O'bama care money stops almost completely. Better to live in a red state where they didn't sign up for the O'bamacare exchanges, people might have a chance. States like Illinois and California are haven states. The illegals will further break the system. It is liberalism.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1030002 Nov 24, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just that it's so difficult to keep up with Obama's checkered past, it's easier to connect the dots.
Who do you suppose the "Frank" was in Obama's book if not Frank Marshall Davis? He was a "close friend of the family", after all, and a Marxist.
Have you seen photos of Davis? Obama's facial similarities to Davis' are uncanny. He looks nothing like his stated biological father or his half-brother who shares the same biological father.
See? It's just easier to connect the dots.
lol! It's amazing how cons can make a claim of Obama's mother being naked but not provide the proof.

It's as if... it doesn't exist!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 min Clarify the Obvious 306,269
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 31 min Mandela 68,661
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr WPWW 19,383
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Year 47,497
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 hr JOEL 70,100
Popular '80s West Hartford Music Hall To Be Dem... (Jun '09) 15 hr AWXYZ 254
Black males often struggle to stay ahead (Jan '09) 15 hr AWXYZ 423
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match

Wethersfield Jobs

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wethersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wethersfield