Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1564666 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1029676 Nov 24, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama has responsibility for the United States,
while you have freedom of speech protected by our constitution.
Your daily whine since 2009 has become an amusing feature of the thread,.... albeit counterproductive for your side.
Galt on the other had wants to run your life. LOL
This president's only sense of responsibility and loyalty is to his party and his vision.

Why do you insist on not getting this? Only those in the minority are the ones who insist on not getting this nowadays.

Instead of Obama's declaration that the oceans' tides will recede when he became the president, the tides are turning against him.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1029677 Nov 24, 2013
Dr Period wrote:
<quoted text> Vodka will do that to lily...Period.
You Sir, are a GREAT American.....:-)
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Satellite Beach, FL

#1029678 Nov 24, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Good Morning again to all my topix friends!!! As you all can see I have been up all night into the wee small hours maniacally judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using many of my favorite sockpuppets!! A "labor of love" though tiring!! I had to change my depends three times last night but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!! I and most of my sockpuppets will be on board all day today making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole purpose being to harass and feebly attempt to insult the legitimate posters who use this forum.
As you all can see, I have brought yet one more of my wonderful sockpuppet creations from the bottomless pit of my sockpuppet closet,
"Waxywaxturd "!!!!!!!!!!
Please all, welcome him with some of that Topix love!!!
I will also be judging your posts all day. I plan to be here for the entire day and night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!! Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed. I enjoy spending the day here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!!
And not it appears that it's time for another time out and some much needed quality time spent in my hydrotherapy bath, the tranquilizing "chair" and some gyroscope therapy treatment. I think I over did with the judgits and my sockpuppets all night long. I got overly excited and need to take a breather. These depends are pretty shot too!! Carry on the marathon judgit tourney without me till I return!
As usual I will share a couple of my secrets with my topix friends:
As I have revealed, if you want to get an edge in the judgit race, doubling up on the industrial strength depends are a must. And constipating foods are a big help!! I recommend cheese and lots of it!! Multiple IP addresses are a must as well!!!!
Later boys!
I will return shortly, relaxed, rejuvenated and refreshed!!!!
Warm hugs,''Not Surprized''(the very chubby, chubby-chasing OBAMABOT from a location too embarrassing to mention.)
PS: PHONE NUMBERS PLEASE!!!!
Not Surprized!

Orlando, FL

#1029679 Nov 24, 2013
Dr Period wrote:
<quoted text> No...just those still worshipping Obama and his fantasies...Period.
Watching that embarrassing video - "it's time for the talk" put out on the barackobama.com website - around Thanksgiving tables and Christmas trees - it's very easy to see how we became the Dumb and Dumber United States of America.

Parents wanted to "have the talk" with their grown son. It would have gone viral as an SNL skit.
Dr Period

Satellite Beach, FL

#1029680 Nov 24, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Insanity
Obamacare...Period.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1029681 Nov 24, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama should've said "I'm sorry to the millions who lost their health insurance and their doctors. Period."
Obama's kooks are actually pushing sex ads to get young people to sign up.
Have we ALL lost our friggin' ever lovin' minds?
Only on the left!
Dr Period

Satellite Beach, FL

#1029682 Nov 24, 2013
Dr Period wrote:
<quoted text> If lily likes her dementia, lily can keep her dementia...Period.
If lily likes her dementia judged, lily can keep her dementia judged...Period.
Dr Period

Satellite Beach, FL

#1029683 Nov 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Just started reading "Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk" by Ben Fountain.
It's going to be a good read.
It's a long walk from Boca Liquors...Period.

Orlando, FL

#1029684 Nov 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Bush is painting self nudes in the bathroom!!! That normal
Some would call a sketch of one's back and feet sticking out of the water in the bathtub art.

Nude photos of your mother in the possession of a "very close friend' is something altogether different.

You do see the difference...and agree...right?
Dr Period

Satellite Beach, FL

#1029685 Nov 24, 2013
Dr Period wrote:
<quoted text> Vodka will do that to lily...Period.
If vodka will be judged by lily period...it will be judged by lily period...Period.
Dr Period

Satellite Beach, FL

#1029686 Nov 24, 2013
<quoted text>
There's no "we" here. It's all you, nuttier than a fruitcake
If lily wants liquor on her fruitcake, lily can have liquor on her fruitcake...Period.

Orlando, FL

#1029687 Nov 24, 2013
Is this really for real, Lily and LCN?

http://www.barackobama.com/health-care-holida...

Scroll down the page after you watch the video...

...and tell me this isn't for real.

Orlando, FL

#1029688 Nov 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The photos were debunked, azzhole. If you are going to smear someone, try the truth.
I have never seen a bunch of pathetic losers as those who spread rumors about someone's mother in order to smear someone.
Debunked by who? Homer?
Dr Period

Satellite Beach, FL

#1029689 Nov 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Bush is painting self nudes in the bathroom!!! That normal
If lily wants a Bush painting in the bathroom, lily can pose for a Bush painting in the bathroom...Period.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1029690 Nov 24, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
"Of course, Obama is responsible for the earthquake in Haiti, rain in California, the Bush stock Market crash of 2008, the invasion of Iraq, and __________ lois will fill in the blank.
LOL
That may be a funny hyperbole except Progressive morons did blame hurricanes on Bush.

So, joining your sides circus and illogic- how can you say anything else this time?
Dr Period

Satellite Beach, FL

#1029691 Nov 24, 2013
Dr Period wrote:
<quoted text> Obamacare...Period.
If ObamaSCARE wants to be judged as insanity by the nation, it's certainly finally happening...LOL
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1029692 Nov 24, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Some would call a sketch of one's back and feet sticking out of the water in the bathtub art.
Nude photos of your mother in the possession of a "very close friend' is something altogether different.
You do see the difference...and agree...right?
Obamamentia-Progressives know nothing until Progressives want to know something and then only as long as Progressives want to know it.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1029693 Nov 24, 2013
Dr Period wrote:
<quoted text> lily likes her liquor hard and her arteries harder...Period.
And her dill-does long and black.......
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1029694 Nov 24, 2013
OK leftist phags!! Please remember the greatest thing you can do for your country is to leave it (preferably in a body bag).....

Orlando, FL

#1029695 Nov 24, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Only on the left!
Let's just hope enough Americans who actually believed this president was qualified to lead this nation in the last two elections now see him in a different light.

Sex ads to get young people to sign up for his signature law?

Encouraging parents to "have the talk" with their grownup children over Thanksgiving dinner? About health care?

Sorry my liberal pals, but if you think this is smart leadership, you can't get much dumber than that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 min John-K 315,227
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 26 min is this real 20,967
News Connecticut governor visits woman taking sanctu... 5 hr Claude H 2
News Over-65 & Working - Don't Let Disappointment Show 7 hr tears of a clown 1
News Memorable Nights At The Shaboo -- Courant.com (Aug '07) 14 hr Norch 165
News State child agency pulling wards from Durham sc... (May '07) Jul 20 jjbowler300 54
News What is Being Done About the Fentanyl Crisis in CT Jul 18 Gavone 11

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages