Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1520820 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1028701 Nov 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Quisling....
Me? Or Cruz?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1028702 Nov 22, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans seems to ignore this or is it shame for their often posted racism?
there was only a cyclical recession until Obama created the permanent Obama Depression...with no end in sight...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1028703 Nov 22, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So basically ACORN was tried and convicted of corruption in the minds of the public based on an edited video?
Homer trying to get to the truth of it all.
ACORN Properly Spent Federal Funds, Congressional Study Says
The beleaguered community organizing group ACORN properly spent all federal dollars it received in the past five years, according to a study by the nonpartisan Congressional Research Service (CRS).
The report, requested by House Judiciary Committee Chairman John Conyers, D-Mich., also found that no voters who were allegedly registered to vote improperly cast any ballots.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/12/22/ac...
That is from Fox News, I understand they are a reputable news source.
what you're doing is being a hypocrite.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1028704 Nov 22, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW, logic and you have never joined company.
Did the Dems get punished for the actions of ACORN-idiot?
Dems son?

What dems? And for what?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1028705 Nov 22, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>No. I would submit if this technology were ever created man would become immortal. Not gonna happen.
They successfully transported a particle of light a few years ago. It will take time but it will happen. We will become almost immortal long before that happens. A good guess would be less than 20 years.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1028706 Nov 22, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct but glossing over this--
"ACORN was found guilty and fined $5,000"
No I didn't my comment of 'pretty weak' was directed towards that.

Doesn't seem like enough to take down an entire organization.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1028707 Nov 22, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Usually I ignore your ignorant noise. But, I just can't resist this one.
What you're saying is, the CIA Station Chief (somewhere) said Bush screwed everyone when Obama was playing golf while Vallerie Jarrett issued the abort order to turn around the SEAL mission to kill bin Laden, right?
<nuts>
<clueless>
<porch light flickering>
<a can shy of a sixpack>
<a goo in that stringer of bass>
<cornbread ain't quite done>
<elevator doesn't go all the way to the top>
<unrelated spam>
Oh no son.

I'm simply saying the station chief passed on information to the bushie boy administration that they not only failed to use, but created a different scenario.

As for Jarrett, again, that's YOUR claim.

But that's just normal for you anyway!

“fairtax.org”

Gauley Bridge WV

#1028708 Nov 22, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>No. I would submit if this technology were ever created man would become immortal. Not gonna happen.
They have already transported a particle of light a few years ago. It will take some time but it will happen. We will b almost immortal sooner than that. A good guess will be less than 20 years.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1028709 Nov 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
there was only a cyclical recession until Obama created the permanent Obama Depression...with no end in sight...
lol! Cons like to think out of the box unnecessarily!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1028710 Nov 22, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Me? Or Cruz?
you, consorting with the enemy...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1028711 Nov 22, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
But it was determined that the organization was involved in fraudulent voter reregistration.
"Democrats are split on how to deal with Acorn, the liberal "community organizing" group that deployed thousands of get-out-the-vote workers last election. State and city Democratic officials -- who've been contending with its many scandals -- are moving against it. Washington Democrats are still sweeping Acorn abuses under a rug.
On Monday, Nevada officials charged Acorn, its regional director and its Las Vegas field director with submitting thousands of fraudulent voter registration forms last year. Larry Lomax, the registrar of voters in Las Vegas, says he believes 48% of Acorn's forms "are clearly fraudulent." On Thursday, prosecutors in Pittsburgh, Pa., also charged seven Acorn employees with filing hundreds of fraudulent voter registrations before last year's general election."
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1241827...
Well gee son. So was the organization the RNC hired!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1028712 Nov 22, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
But it was determined that the organization was involved in fraudulent voter reregistration.
"Democrats are split on how to deal with Acorn, the liberal "community organizing" group that deployed thousands of get-out-the-vote workers last election. State and city Democratic officials -- who've been contending with its many scandals -- are moving against it. Washington Democrats are still sweeping Acorn abuses under a rug.
On Monday, Nevada officials charged Acorn, its regional director and its Las Vegas field director with submitting thousands of fraudulent voter registration forms last year. Larry Lomax, the registrar of voters in Las Vegas, says he believes 48% of Acorn's forms "are clearly fraudulent." On Thursday, prosecutors in Pittsburgh, Pa., also charged seven Acorn employees with filing hundreds of fraudulent voter registrations before last year's general election."
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1241827...
Charged charged charged but all the subsequent reports that have come out have exonerated them.

Homer will put this down as a political witch hunt.

What's next?

“fairtax.org”

Gauley Bridge WV

#1028715 Nov 22, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wish we could get them to take their ball and go home.
It's going to get a lot worse before it gets better. It always does every time they try.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1028718 Nov 22, 2013
How nice to log in and only see one leftist phaggychimp (n the form of "homo") posting today!! They must all be enjoying the dumocrat bloodbath, and the game of "how low can you go" baruck is playing.

Just wait till all those insurance cancellation notices come out in a month and change!! He will have the lowest approval ratings of any POTUS in history......

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1028720 Nov 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
carol says Obama won't surrender on anything.
or FOX said it or something.
seems talking out of both sides of your mouth has become the Conservative meme that never ends.'Attack Syria! No, don't attack Syria! Wait, attack Syria!' and such.
O'bama surrendered in Iraq and he campaigned on surrendering. There was the first fatal surrender.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1028721 Nov 22, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> They successfully transported a particle of light a few years ago. It will take time but it will happen. We will become almost immortal long before that happens. A good guess would be less than 20 years.
I suppose anything is possible.

Philosophically speaking I do not think any life form is meant to be immortal, more likely we'll be wiped out by some disease/virus before that happens.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1028722 Nov 22, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> They successfully transported a particle of light a few years ago. It will take time but it will happen. We will become almost immortal long before that happens. A good guess would be less than 20 years.
From the guy who guesses that "the grid" will be gone in ten years.

Talk about a fkn knucklehead with zero concept of time.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1028723 Nov 22, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Me? Or Cruz?
Homer.

I'll take the hit since you are not feeling well.
dumbdem

Satellite Beach, FL

#1028724 Nov 22, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning, idiot.
Hope that doesn't turn out like your gas price predictions.
Great work on that, Moran.
idiotgasspewingmoranfckfacefor sure say what? LOL
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1028725 Nov 22, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>No I didn't my comment of 'pretty weak' was directed towards that.
Doesn't seem like enough to take down an entire organization.
As stated by the Census Bureau it was the constant issues with them.

However, voter fraud should bring any organization down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 12 hr Susanm 313,923
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Sat Lavon affair 71,283
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) Sat Patty Myers 8,138
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Apr 21 Fitus T Bluster 20,971
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Apr 20 Patriot AKA Bozo 63,620
News Five Key Points From Hartford's Budget Proposal Apr 19 IdiotCamp 1
News State child agency pulling wards from Durham sc... (May '07) Apr 18 Chastity Veasley 48

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages