Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1252096 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1027502 Nov 20, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but, unlike you, my allegiance is to the United States of America and no other. I think you would be better off in Russia.
which one of these goobers in this movie were you?

"I Pledge..."

http://moonbattery.com/...
martin bashir

Boulder, CO

#1027503 Nov 20, 2013
all those who think someone should take a dump on Michelle Obamas face raise their hands. I'd just pee on it.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1027504 Nov 20, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Secretary of State John Kerry on Wednesday said a final draft of key U.S.-Afghan bilateral agreement has been reached after a series of phone calls with President Hamid Karzai this morning.
The new proposal, still to be approved by both the U.S. and Afghan administrations, calls for a sweeping, long-term relationship with the United States, committing Washington to paying to train and equip Afghan security forces, and establishes the groundwork keeping armed American outposts in Afghanistan.
The deal would extend to 2024 and beyond.
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/11/20...
Let's hope Obama agrees.
If only out of conscience, enough troops should remain to train Afghanis to protect themselves, especially women and young girls.
Maybe the Magic Negro can count on his Muslim Brotherhoods friends to help out here, eh? They could have a word with those Taliban Brothers.

Maybe AL Qaeda, too, just like they helped in Benghazi.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1027505 Nov 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
disaster for DemoKKKrats in 2014 unless they repeal ObamaKKKare...
yum, yum, yum...
happy, happy, happy...
"Despite the disastrous rollout of the federal government's healthcare website, enrollment is surging in many states as tens of thousands of consumers sign up for insurance plans made available by President Obama's health law.

A number of states that use their own systems, including California, are on track to hit enrollment targets for 2014 because of a sharp increase in November, according to state officials.

"What we are seeing is incredible momentum," said Peter Lee, director of Covered California, the nation's largest state insurance marketplace, which accounted for a third of all enrollments nationally in October. California — which enrolled about 31,000 people in health plans last month — nearly doubled that in the first two weeks of this month....In Minnesota, enrollment in the second half of October ran at triple the rate of the first half, officials said. Washington state is also on track to easily exceed its October enrollment figure, officials said."

Once the Federal website is up and running, enrollments will take off and Republicans will look like idiots.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-obamacare...

Location hidden

#1027506 Nov 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt will not be diverted from a laser-like focus on the disaster of ObamaKKKare...
besides, Obama is an admitted drug addict, so what's the big deal...
Yea, right. You rethugs just can't stop lying. It's in your blood.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1027507 Nov 20, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The is a bunch of Bull. Obama has said over and over again that "Israel's security is paramount".
He also said over and over again we could keep our insurance plans and doctors. That was a bunch of bull, too.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1027508 Nov 20, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but, unlike you, my allegiance is to the United States of America and no other. I think you would be better off in Russia.
It's clear your allegiance is to Obama and the liberal democrat's version of America. It's also clear you're prejudiced toward anyone who doesn't agree with your political version of America.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1027509 Nov 20, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>President Bush called to the commanders on the ground in both Afghanistan and Iraq every day. Remember McCrystal was fired because he told the truth about the incompetent O'bama--he said O'bama never called and never cared. Poof McCrystal was fired for telling the truth. O'bama was re-elected as president because he is a liar. What's wrong with this picture?
We've become the Dumb and Dumber of the United States of America?

It's the best thing I can come up with.

The fact Obama's approval is now down to 37% but should be at 17% is a mystery. Don't think he could be any more deceptive or incompetent than he's already been.

He should try and make it in Hollywood. He missed his calling.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1027510 Nov 20, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Only those who are Hatetriot republicans or uneducated whites.
Fox News Radio, 11/20/2013:(For clueless Rethugs)
"DESPITE OBAMACARE'S OBVIOUS PROBLEMS, AMERICANS STILL DO NOT SUPPORT REPEAL"
http://radio.foxnews.com/2013/11/20/it-gets-w...
Your motto is "USAsince hates everyone but Obama."

Yeah, they want a re-write-what is the difference? A re-write will kill large portions of the bill as the dumb Dems have it so interconnected it cannot be implemented as is.

They want to get rid of mandatory insurance policies that cost more and provides them less of what they need. Repeal/re-write what is the difference? This alone will kill the bill.

Focus: a measly 7% wants it left alone.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1027511 Nov 20, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Boehner is doing nothing! His comment: "Members of Congress should be held to the highest standards, and the alleged crime will be handled by the courts. Beyond that, this is between Rep. Radel, his family, and his constituents." WTH!!!
After Foley was caught for sending lewd messages, Boehner claimed “will simply not tolerate ethical misconduct within our conference.” Who's lying now?
In a statement Tuesday, Radel said he was an “alcoholic” and that led to “an extremely irresponsible choice.” Hmmmm. If this were a Democrat, Boehner would be screaming for him to step down. Hypocrits.
so, when will the homo drug addict in the White House resign???

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1027512 Nov 20, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but, unlike you, my allegiance is to the United States of America and no other.
Wish your elected officials on Capital Hill felt that way too.

Location hidden

#1027513 Nov 20, 2013
One man paints with oil, another with spray paint...

"Night Falls, and 5Pointz, a Graffiti Mecca, Is Whited Out in Queens"

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/20/nyregion/5p...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1027514 Nov 20, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, right. You rethugs just can't stop lying. It's in your blood.
If you like your insurance; you can keep it.

If you like your doctor; you may keep your doctor.

I wasn't aware there was problems with the site.

Barrack Obama LIED over and over again.

Trustworthiness rating is under water with American people.

Stop projecting!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1027515 Nov 20, 2013
martin bashir wrote:
all those who think someone should take a dump on Michelle Obamas face raise their hands. I'd just pee on it.
hold an auction to raise money for underprivileged children....

Location hidden

#1027516 Nov 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Americans would prefer anything that didn't cancel their existing insurance....
No such thing. Insurance policies are cancelled ALL THE TIME. Always have been.

Location hidden

#1027517 Nov 20, 2013
Walking on water and A Haavad Lawyer tells us what happened...

"Still, as historian Michael Beschloss pronounced the day after his election, he’s “probably the smartest guy ever to become president.” Naturally, Obama shares this assessment. As he assured us five years ago,“I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors.” Well, apart from his signature health-care policy. That’s a mystery to him.“I was not informed directly that the website would not be working,” he told us. The buck stops with something called “the executive branch,” which is apparently nothing to do with him. As evidence that he was entirely out of the loop, he offered this..."

and the Haavaad Lawyer says:

"Had I been I informed, I wouldn’t be going out saying,“Boy, this is going to be great.” You know, I’m accused of a lot of things, but I don’t think I’m stupid enough to go around saying,“This is going to be like shopping on Amazon or Travelocity,” a week before the website opens, if I thought that it wasn’t going to work"

http://nationalreview.com/article/364093/thus...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1027518 Nov 20, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Despite the disastrous rollout of the federal government's healthcare website, enrollment is surging in many states as tens of thousands of consumers sign up for insurance plans made available by President Obama's health law.
A number of states that use their own systems, including California, are on track to hit enrollment targets for 2014 because of a sharp increase in November, according to state officials.
"What we are seeing is incredible momentum," said Peter Lee, director of Covered California, the nation's largest state insurance marketplace, which accounted for a third of all enrollments nationally in October. California — which enrolled about 31,000 people in health plans last month — nearly doubled that in the first two weeks of this month....In Minnesota, enrollment in the second half of October ran at triple the rate of the first half, officials said. Washington state is also on track to easily exceed its October enrollment figure, officials said."
Once the Federal website is up and running, enrollments will take off and Republicans will look like idiots.
http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-obamacare...
the more enrollments, the bigger the disaster...

the entire program is a farce...

Location hidden

#1027519 Nov 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
with regard to drugs, Radel is no different than Obama...
Bull.

Location hidden

#1027520 Nov 20, 2013
"Hey, relax: If you like your constitution, you can keep your constitution. Period."

Mark Steyn
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1027521 Nov 20, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's clear your allegiance is to Obama and the liberal democrat's version of America. It's also clear you're prejudiced toward anyone who doesn't agree with your political version of America.
You are right, she is a crazed starry-eyed Obama groupie who will toss anyone under the bus who doesn't toe the line.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 hr No Justice 20,064
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 hr Earthling-1 53,996
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 18 hr Ratloder 70,147
Electric heat Cromwell hills (Jul '14) Jul 3 Mslmike 2
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) Jul 2 AnthonyI15 44
News Boy, 11, drowns in Brentwood pool (Jun '08) Jun 29 tom wingo 48
News Gay couples hope legislation makes Hawaii first... (Feb '09) Jun 29 This Thread Now C... 16,154
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages