Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 47,168)

Showing posts 943,341 - 943,360 of1,072,835
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
We do realize more time and money has been spent in investigating this administration's cover-ups, lies and incompetency than actual legislating?
This president blames Congress - and specifically republicans - for not following him blindly every step of the way when he's the one who doesn't seem to know how Congress and the second branch of government is supposed to work.
It's because of his ongoing deception for political self-preservation and dogged determination to make Obamacare his legacy that nothing ever gets done.
LOL! Meanwhile back at the ranch; George is painting nudes of Laura in the tub now!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
The Healthcare.gov exchange website has had a rocky launch -- to put it mildly. But in addition to network congestion and poor coding, the embattled site now faces another threat: a distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) tool that's designed to overwhelm Healthcare.gov .
The hacking tool is called "Destroy Obama Care," reports The Wall Street Journal's Danny Yadron, and although it isn't being used yet, security researchers say they have found it available for download and being discussed on several social media networks. The program doesn't contain any viruses; rather, it's meant to generate large amounts of automatic traffic to Healthcare.gov . If enough people were to employ the program, it could overwhelm the website's servers and prevent real users from accessing the site.
Interesting
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
We do realize more time and money has been spent in investigating this administration's cover-ups, lies and incompetency than actual legislating?
This president blames Congress - and specifically republicans - for not following him blindly every step of the way when he's the one who doesn't seem to know how Congress and the second branch of government is supposed to work.
It's because of his ongoing deception for political self-preservation and dogged determination to make Obamacare his legacy that nothing ever gets done.
Oh yes, Darryl Issa has wasted millions of the taxpayers money for bogus hearings. That's what republicans always do. Waste money on bullshyt, rather that legislate.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
She has Jesus mixed up with tea party and her right wing friends?
Maybe she's a follower of Creflo Dollar!!
Vodka

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Meanwhile back at the ranch; George is painting nudes of Laura in the tub now!!
lily's vodka is speaking early today, as her drunken, erotic fantasies of the Bush family continue to escalate her shriveled loins into convulsions of ecstasy.
Vodka

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh yes, Darryl Issa has wasted millions of the taxpayers money for bogus hearings. That's what republicans always do. Waste money on bullshyt, rather that legislate.
lily prefers outright democrat legislative lies, such as ObamaSCARE, which has suddenly been re-labeled as the Affordable Care Act, as Obama scrambles to distance himself from any ownership.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You have nothing lily...

Liberalism is dead!!

It's the culture...
Vodka

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
lily prefers to follow the bottom of the bottle and the bottoming-out of the Obama nightmare.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Remember the president giving a Shout out to "Jessica Sanford’ she was cited by the president as an Obamacare success story at a health care event he had here at the White House in the Rose Garden on October 21,"

The President saying, "I recently received a letter from a woman named Jessica Sanford in Washington State. And here's what she wrote, I am a single mom, no child support, self-employed. and I haven't had insurance for 15 years because it's too expensive. I was crying the other day when I signed up, so much stress lifted!"

Update: The CNN report quotes Jessica Sanford. She describes all of this as a roller coaster ride. Now she says she can't afford insurance in Washington State!! Because of the Lies Jessica is like millions of other Americans Uninsured!!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
<whackjob> for sure

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, you posted something interesting for a change.(Picture me flabbergasted).
From your article:
"Medicaid enrollees have by far the highest per person use of hospital emergency departments..." So, when Peter Cunningham speaks of the uninsured vs the insured, he's grouping those on Medicaid with those who are privately insured. It stands to reason that those would outnumber the uninsured.
My first thought was, "Oh, Oh, adding millions to Medicaid is going to make a mess of emergency rooms". Then, I reminded myself that the whole purpose of the ACA is to see that people get preventive treatment before their illnesses become acute. People on Medicaid are naturally sicker. Perhaps we won't see the positive effects on emergency rooms right away. People are too sick. But, it will happen.
Even Peter Cunningham believes that "shifting emergency department use for non-urgent health problems to primary care providers in the community to relieve crowded emergency departments, lower the costs of care and improve the quality of care" is a good idea for those on Medicaid as "the potential cost savings to the Medicaid program could be substantial." As Cunningham noted in your article, "Few emergency department visits are truly nonurgent."
http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2012-07-11...
" People on Medicaid are naturally sicker"

where the fck do you come up with this stupid sht? Lets take your "logic" a bit further. Remove them from Medicaid and they will be naturally healthier.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
No Carol, Jesus did not preach prosperity, that's a total perversion of his message. If riches were a reasonable goal for the godly, Jesus would have pursued it. But He did not, preferring instead to have no place to lay His head (Matthew 8:20) and teaching His disciples to do the same. It should also be remembered that the only disciple concerned with wealth was Judas. he also stated in Luke 12:15 “Take care, and be on your guard against all covetousness, for one’s life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions.” Also in Matthew 6:19; “Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves zbreak in and steal, but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
Paul in 1 Timothy 6:5 warns; and constant friction among people who are depraved in mind and deprived of the truth, imagining that godliness is a means of gain.
Read more: http://www.gotquestions.org/prosperity-gospel...
Yes, we are not to covet material things of this world or envy what others have. But giving and receiving go hand-in-hand.

"Give, and it will be given to you; good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, they will pour into your lap. For by your standard of measure it will be measured to you in return." — Jesus (Luke 6:38).

Lazarus was a wealthy man. Jesus wept learning of his death and raised him from the dead.

The parable in Matthew 25:14-30 was about a master entrusting his property to his servants in his absence. When the master returned in the parable and asked his servants for an accounting, the first two servants explained they had each put their money to work and doubled the value of the property they were entrusted with and so they were rewarded and told, "Well done, good and faithful servant. You have been faithful over a few things, I will set you over many things."

The third servant hid his talent in a hole in the ground with the excuse of keeping it safe and was admonished and told, "You wicked and slothful servant. You knew that I reap where I didn't sow, and gather where I didn't scatter. You ought therefore to have deposited my money with the bankers, and at my coming I should have received back my own with interest. Take away therefore the talent from him, and give it to him who has the ten talents. For to everyone who has will be given, and he will have abundance, but from him who doesn't have, even that which he has will be taken away."

Jesus couldn't have been any clearer about prosperity than this parable. Almost sounds like he was condoning capitalism and the free market.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
That really addresses the present problems at hand.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>
Rightwingers are truly dumb. The president and the Dems did not lie when they said you could keep your current insurance, etc, they were referring to it as it pertains to the law.
The insurance companies are the ones cancelling the policies not the Dems or the president.
Lay the fault where it lies with the insurance companies.
Rightwingers are dumb.
only true obamazombies believe that. A lib on meet the press tore Pelosi apart when she used that same "logic". You really should look up the definition if "moderate".

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
...and Obama is still a lying dick.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

This is pretty Pathetic, President Claims '100 million' have enrolled!! Could the president be confused ‘No’ because you can’t confuse a Liberal their Born that Way!! Mr. President No Ones buying the Lie!!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Interesting
lol..you 2 are dumbass sheep.

I'm going to write a batch file that opens up healthcare.gov and call it a ddos attack so you dumbfcks can run through the streets screaming.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

lily boca rat fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a follower of Rev. Jim Jones & his successor Messiah Obama!!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Good morning morans and hard working, decent moderates and liberals.

What are the rightwing traitors up to this morning?

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Our enemies have to be laughing at the way Republicants work so hard to destroy our nation.

They won't have to work so hard with fools like them leading the charge.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 943,341 - 943,360 of1,072,835
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••