Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1784554 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1027359 Nov 20, 2013
Poor and needy in NYC...

"The Boiler Room, a gay dive bar in the East Village, had $120 and $60 transactions a minute apart on Jan. 17, 2011. The bar is around the corner from a Bank of America that takes EBT cards"

http://nypost.com/2013/01/06/welfare-recipien...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1027360 Nov 20, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps Israel is finally jumping ship. Good riddance. Let Russia take over as their benefactor. That annual $3.15 BILLION we give them will go a long way toward funding healthcare for Americans.
Who can blame them? It's obvious Obama is part of the muslim terrorist network. Hell. Obama is even training Al Qaeda terrorists right now as we speak on a US military base in Jordan.
That would be all I would need to know to conclude Obama is the enemy and will do anything to hurt Israel.
Now, come on. What idiot expects Israel to trust any country run by the Islamist terrorists?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1027361 Nov 20, 2013
Ethical failures occur at all levels...

"doctors"

"COLUMBUS, Ohio - Two Howland chiropractors have been sentenced to pay nearly $179,000 in combined restitution to Medicaid and the Bureau of Workers' Compensation."

http://www.wfmj.com/story/23551511/warren-chi...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1027362 Nov 20, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Gibberish, three months ago your dumbazz was asking why Obama was still keeping us engaged over there and using drones and such. Fk you, you're a moron.
What does the use of drones in Pakistan, Yemen and other countries have anything to do with Afghanistan?

http://investigations.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1027363 Nov 20, 2013
More People Sign Biden's Online Birthday Card than Sign Up on Obamacare Website
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1027364 Nov 20, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Poor and needy in NYC...
"The Boiler Room, a gay dive bar in the East Village, had $120 and $60 transactions a minute apart on Jan. 17, 2011. The bar is around the corner from a Bank of America that takes EBT cards"
http://nypost.com/2013/01/06/welfare-recipien...
The FEDs need to tie some rules to the SNAP program. CA is as quality of allowing abuse of the program.

Neither care, it is free money they don't have to match.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1027365 Nov 20, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps I asked that question because Obama seems to think war has a deadline and has no intention of fixing or winning anything. And if he doesn't think his "right war" is winnable, it's time to get the hell out of there.
Just as soon as all troops are pulled out of Afghanistan down to the last man and after the last soldier dies on the last day Obama decreed as the deadline, women and young girls especially - but all Afghanis who opposed the Taliban and helped the Americans - are going to be slaughtered - or much worse because death would be merciful.
So get a friggin' grip and admit Barack Hussein Obama could give a flying donkey's ass about this war or any war or our veterans.
It's always been about him, it will always be about him and there's not a darn thing you or I or anyone else can do about it.
Would you like a redo on this beyond ignorant display of ignorance babe???

History is still not your subject eh?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1027366 Nov 20, 2013
Sorry correction--

The FEDs need to tie some rules to the SNAP program. CA is just as guilty of allowing abuse of the program.

Neither care, it is free money they don't have to match.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1027367 Nov 20, 2013

Social Media Death Threats Increasingly NOT Trash Talk

Posting death threats online is illegal. If you see one, report it instantly. There’s no way of telling whether someone’s serious, and when lives could be at risk, is it really worth taking chances?

http://socialtimes.com/social-media-death-thr...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1027368 Nov 20, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
art...
"Contrary to popular belief, Van Gogh did sell one painting during his lifetime. It was exhibited in Brussels in 1890 and sold for 400 francs (equal to about $1,000-1,050 today) to Anna Boch, an impressionist painter and friend of Van Gogh’s. The painting, Red Vineyard at Arles,now hangs in the Pushkin Museum"
http://lidogallery.wordpress.com/2012/02/18/t...
Even though I doubt Realtime knows much about the Vanguard Studios and hasn't seen my painting or knows the artist, he's probably right it doesn't have any real value.

But this is exactly what's on the back of mine. Which doesn't mean anything really.

http://www.bing.com/images/search...

Not that I think the artwork has any really value. Because I don't.
Waxman

United States

#1027369 Nov 20, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps Israel is finally jumping ship. Good riddance. Let Russia take over as their benefactor. That annual $3.15 BILLION we give them will go a long way toward funding healthcare for Americans.
We wish you would jump ship & go to Cuba or China. I'll even fund your welfare so you can get a plane ticket! It will save us money in the long run.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1027370 Nov 20, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, he's right wing crazy for profit__he had a radio show and imagined himself as the successor to Limbot__another two bit junkie.
He quickly copped a guilty plea and got the normal "whitey" wrist slap. He's toast__his constituents won't return his dumbazz to office, if Boner doner doesn't get him tossed first.
And Radel was a real, true TeaParty loudmouth POS. Karma caught up with the scumbag. ROFLMAO.
House Speaker John Boehner: "Members of Congress should be held to the highest standards, and the alleged crime will be handled by the courts. Beyond that, this is between Rep. Radel, his family, and his constituents." WTH!!!

After Foley was caught for sending lewd messages, Boehner claimed “will simply not tolerate ethical misconduct within our conference.” Now he's all mute. What gives?

In a statement Tuesday, Radel said he was an “alcoholic” and that led to “an extremely irresponsible choice.” Hmmmm. Just exactly what have Rethugs been posting about Toronto's Crack Cocaine Mayor? If this were a Democrat, Boehner would be screaming for him to step down. Hypocrits.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1027372 Nov 20, 2013
Limited patient choice next health overhaul issue

Obama promised people could keep their doctors. But in many states the new plans appear to offer a narrow choice of hospitals and doctors. Overall, it's shaping up as less choice than what people get through Medicare or employer-based coverage. Also, it can get complicated tracking down which medical providers are in what plans.

http://news.yahoo.com/limited-patient-choice-...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1027374 Nov 20, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
When did former Pres Bush force anyone to join?
Who ordered the teenager?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1027376 Nov 20, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>Boy talk about obaaaaaama forget BUSh you only make him seem great because you always speak about Bush he must have really touched you deeply like Farrahkhan once said he must be wickedly GREAT lolololololo
lol! Don't you just hate history when it comes to bushie boy?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1027377 Nov 20, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>BOY I live in a FREE COUNTRY WHICH GIVES ME THE RIGHT TO VOTE OR SUPPORT THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN im not a FOOL who ONLY supports ONE PARTY LIKE A SUCKER and hide behind RACISM AND BIGOTRY AS YOUR PARTY HISTORY THE DEMOCRAT PARTY IS NOT THE BLACK PARTY its just a political party clowns like you will not go very far and will not help BLACK PEOPLE WITH YOUR MENTALITY you are one that would lead BLACK PEOPLE TO THE GAS CHAMBERS Homosexual causes mean more to You than BLACK CHILDREN so you go BOI you and your kind dont own BLACKNESS
wow. you sure are a reich wing radical son.

and it appears you're very proud of that fact too!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1027378 Nov 20, 2013
Butterball says it has a shortage of large Thanksgiving turkeys this year.

Maybe I am a little cynical, but stories of shortages seem abundant and few turns out to be a real issue.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1027379 Nov 20, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
And that explains how the jews were so well armed and able to defend themselves when Hitler tried to exterminate them in the concentration camps he built and was never able to use.
You have to be the most ignorant person... I've ever met.
well, he took their guns away.

after all, like you he separated people by his perceived classes.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1027380 Nov 20, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
WTH are you talking about and tell me why I should I care.
USA phones in her insults.
You not caring is sop son.

Just like you not caring about America...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1027381 Nov 20, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The WMD threat Vallerie Plame said was there, idiot.
You have to be the most ignorant person here.
Well the CIA chief in Europe said it wasn't son.

You're just not up to speed on current events and instead, rely on politics to make your case!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr cpeter1313 346,386
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 hr Mexico 22,060
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 17 hr Ben Avraham 72,100
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Fri TheFartingClintone 64,852
News Ansonia man wins $360,000 after visit to packag... Thu Ava Ava 4
News Schools Prepare for Temperatures in the 90s Monday Jun 20 Gavone 9
News Newington Discusses Curbing Panhandling Jun 18 Bruddah Z 1

Wethersfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages