Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1395067 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1022940 Nov 13, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
He did say this:
"There should be no doubt that we will be relentless in tracking down the killers and bringing them to justice."
And this:
"...it will not be enough to put more guards in front of an embassy or to put out statements of regret and wait for the outrage to pass."
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/26/world/obama...
He wasn't relentless enough in tracking down the killers. No one has been brought to justice after all this time.
But he did put out a statement of regret and waited for the outrage to pass.
He had some very nice words to say about Chris Stevens, but just didn't mention a planned terrorist attack on the anniversary of 9/11 was responsible for his death.
There was an upcoming election and it might have affected his chance of winning.
The Magic Negro lies as casually as he breathes. Community Organizers are known for this.

Airheads like Realtime constantly use words like 'debunked','non-issue' or blame it all on Fox reporting in a sorry attempt to make the problems go away; keep denying the problem exists and it will go away!

This is what the Liberal Media has been doing forever and toadies like Realtime fall right into line following their lead.

Skinheads are known for this tactic, too; Hitler's 'final solution' never occurred. See how easy it is? The problem goes away!

Bubba Clinton: "I did not have sex with that woman!" and "Define 'sex'". See how easy it is? Deny it and the problem goes away!

But the elephant remains standing in the room, regardless:>
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1022941 Nov 13, 2013
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
We've been there before. Let them gloat. Back in the 111th Congress the Democrats picked up a couple of vacant house seats in Nov. 2009 and all the liberal fools were celebrating the death of the Republican party. Then one year later the Republicans picked up 63 seats and took over House majority.
Yes, and did nothing.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1022942 Nov 13, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
there's no way that liberalism will ever sink to the depths that the tea party has taken the GOP.
you can't read...Liberalism has received the silver bullet--and the stake through the heart...D O N E because of your precious O'bama. The Tea Party is alive and well. O'bama O'bama and his care and his care---why aren't you chanting per usual?
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1022943 Nov 13, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
insurance company's sabotage.
that and right wing hackers.
It's easier to lie and try to fool people, than it is to convince them you have NOT been fooled and duped you idiot..

"No matter how we reform health care, we will keep this promise to the American people: If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor. Period. If you like your health care plan, you will be able to keep your health care plan. Period. No one will take it away. No matter what."

Guess the liar you idiot lackey?? Clue: It's not Bush...

When we Tea Party Patriots take back the country in 2014 because of obama bin Lyin still in office, you commies, brown shirt liberals and 24/7moochers will need to learn and fish or cut bait...

It's the culture...

Lapeer, MI

#1022944 Nov 13, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Tina Turner relinquishes her U.S. Citizenship--how funny is that? under the first black president regime. That's funny isn't it?
Cracks are appearing in the wall of Black Moocher Solidarity. Many blacks are re-entering the human race.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1022945 Nov 13, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You've learned nothing of what occurred in Benghazi, and continue to post lies and distortions.
You old idiot! We all learned how the White House, including Hillary Clinton/Obama/Rice systemically lied to the American People to cover up the mess they caused.

Over a year ago, the Liar & Chief said he would get to the "bottom of this". The only thing he has gotten to the bottom on is his poll numbers, idiot.

Lapeer, MI

#1022946 Nov 13, 2013
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
Eat their own? Like the cannibal that gobbled up Hillary's before her coronation in 2008?
In truth, the Progressives eat their own.

Which is to say that they eat sh it.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1022947 Nov 13, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and did nothing.
Must be talking about the Liar & Chief and Benghazi!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1022948 Nov 13, 2013
Proof this mental case is a Moonbat:
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
insurance company's sabotage.
that and right wing hackers.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1022949 Nov 13, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Ronald Reagans father was a drunk too; so what? So was Bill Clintons. I'd say they all did pretty darn well for themselves considering the odds. You rightwingers are total swine.
wait a minute...you're the libturd who advocates for abortion based on drunk parents. You have said many times abortion is better than the abuse. Now you're saying they did pretty darn well. Stupid fcks like you don't even realize half of what you say is bullsht. You're the swine, lilyskank.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1022950 Nov 13, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>He looks the same to me too but they claim he's lost some weight. Christie's likeability factor is pretty high, half Sicilian, the other half Scotch-Irish and he can be tough guy when he's not being a funny guy.
His problem is that it's far to early to be the GOP front runner for POTUS__they eat their own.
Well, that's one way to lose weight!! He's not a bad looking guy, I feel sorry for his weight problem, he's so young.
I find him rather boorish and don't think he is really cut out for national politics. He's fine as a Gov. of a state like NJ
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1022951 Nov 13, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>you can't read...Liberalism has received the silver bullet--and the stake through the heart...D O N E because of your precious O'bama. The Tea Party is alive and well. O'bama O'bama and his care and his care---why aren't you chanting per usual?
more denial of any poll other than those that are of the Presidential nature.

so how's that working out for you? did the tea party win out in VA last week? and how is the ACA polling compared to the tea party? 20% higher?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1022952 Nov 13, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Top CIA official Michael J Morrell has signed a book deal. Morrell served for 33 years, briefed Bush on the morning of 911, was involved in the interrogation program, was in on the OBL raid planning and in the room with the POTUS during the raid. He was also involved in Benghazi. Due out in 2015 the book should be worthwhile reading.
Interesting.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1022953 Nov 13, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh No!!! The sky is falling!! Watch out for those acorns!
bill Clinton agrees with Galt. It was fun watching him throw Obama under the bus. Good times.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1022954 Nov 13, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not the "website" moron. It's gone waaaay beyond that now.
Where the hell have you been for the last month, moron?
I would explain it to you, but you are never going to get it.
That is why you are a zero.
You are all class (shut up?)?
I would not allow you in my house, loser.
I'm not paying any attention to the "millions who have lost their insurance" hype. IMO, it is blown wayyyyy out of proportion. Tell me, how many of these people had insurance BEFORE passing the Affordable Care Act? I'll wait. Tick, tock.

You have a "house". LMAO. More like a cardboard box under the local railway bridge.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1022955 Nov 13, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Exit polling shows conservatives stayed home. This should tell the GOP something.
Such as?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1022956 Nov 13, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>It's easier to lie and try to fool people, than it is to convince them you have NOT been fooled and duped you idiot..
"No matter how we reform health care, we will keep this promise to the American people: If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor. Period. If you like your health care plan, you will be able to keep your health care plan. Period. No one will take it away. No matter what."
Guess the liar you idiot lackey?? Clue: It's not Bush...
When we Tea Party Patriots take back the country in 2014 because of obama bin Lyin still in office, you commies, brown shirt liberals and 24/7moochers will need to learn and fish or cut bait...
It's the culture...
just love the predictions.

and what was you Topix name before Mitt got his ass kicked?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1022957 Nov 13, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
They will be OK.
Due to the "Cost-sharing reductions" covered under the ACA, the really needy won't have to pay much in co-pays if they have the silver plan which pays 70 percent of covered medical expenses. Cost-sharing will pick up the difference...depending on income.
"A family of four whose income is between 100 and 150 percent of the federal poverty level ($23,550 to $35,325) will be responsible for paying 6 percent of covered expenses out-of-pocket compared with the 30 percent that a family not getting subsidized coverage would owe in a silver plan."
http://www.kaiserhealthnews.org/features/insu...
cost sharing reductions...hahahaha. You sheep never cease to amaze me.

Lapeer, MI

#1022958 Nov 13, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>you can't read...Liberalism has received the silver bullet--and the stake through the heart...D O N E because of your precious O'bama. The Tea Party is alive and well. O'bama O'bama and his care and his care---why aren't you chanting per usual?
Despite Liberal Media's constantly declaring the death of the Tea Party, it lives on. As I mentioned above, Progressives and Liberal Media use the denial tactic profusely; deny the problem and it will go away!

"The Tea Party is dying!" is a very common utterance from Liberals' news sources.

And yet......

" Healthcare.gov is doing just fine. It will be fixed by the end of November!"

Problem? WHAT problem?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA.....

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1022959 Nov 13, 2013
What is immunotherapy?
Immunotherapy is also sometimes called biologic therapy or biotherapy. It is treatment that uses certain parts of the immune system to fight diseases such as cancer. This can be done in a couple of ways.

Stimulating your own immune system to work harder or smarter to attack cancer cells
Giving you immune system components, such as man-made immune system proteins
For a long time doctors suspected that the immune system had an effect on certain cancers. Even before the immune system was well understood, William Coley, MD, a New York surgeon, first noted that getting an infection after surgery seemed to help some cancer patients. In the late 1800s, he began treating cancer patients by infecting them with certain kinds of bacteria, which came to be known as Coley toxins. Although he had some success, his technique was overshadowed when other forms of cancer treatment, such as radiation therapy, came into use.

Since then, doctors have learned a great deal about the immune system. This has led to research into how it can be used to treat cancer, using many different approaches. In the last few decades immunotherapy has become an important part of treating several types of cancer.

Immunotherapy includes a wide variety of treatments that work in different ways. Some seem to work by boosting the body’s immune system in a very general way. Others help train the immune system to attack cancer cells specifically.

Immunotherapy seems to work better for some types of cancer than for others. It is used by itself to treat some cancers, but for many cancers it seems to work best when used along with other types of treatment.

As researchers have learned more about the body’s immune system in recent years, they have begun to figure out how it might be used to treat cancer more effectively. Newer treatments now being tested seem to work better and will have a greater impact on the outlook for people with cancer in the future.
American Cancer Society

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min Into The Night 60,077
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr cpeter1313 311,337
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr TRD 70,722
News Connecticut News - State, National and Local Ne... (May '07) Jun 22 ladyslipper 156
CAR Accident on Friday April 22, 2016 Apr '16 MarcusT20073 1
In The War on Police Traffic Stops Have Become ... (Aug '15) Dec '15 Anthony Wall 11
Wethersfield high school honor roll is about 50... (Jan '13) Jul '15 Anthony Wall 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages