Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
935,901 - 935,920 of 1,082,047 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
RUSH10ME

Urbanna, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Teachers are some of the most hard working and devoted people who spend more time with our children than we do. They spend nights and weekends working on their craft; they make themselves available to students via cell phone and facebook. It's not a profession for everyone.
The disdain for the teaching profession is a republican mantra. This is fueled by evangelicals and wily businessmen like Jeb Bush who has his eye on the pie in the sky: public education money that he wants funneled into his bank account and he has been doing everything possible, as Governor of Florida and since then, behind the scenes to undermine public education. Name a Bush who ever made money in an honest way? They want that taxpayer money; it's a sick hunger. It was Jeb Bush who started FCAT in Florida; causing such stress to teachers who had to teach for a test that didn't have an affect on the students grade. It's all politics and it's sick.
I am glad that you realized that teaching wasn't your forte. You did countless students a favor.
Teachers are underpaid and overworked; just like nurses.
The politicans who want to dismantle public education don't have any regard for the poor and middle class; their kids never have to go to public school.
How about those pesky little stats that show just how far apart the ghetto hood rats and the rest of the population are when it comes to education , the only thing all your little Laquisha and Treyvon hood rats will ever be is what you taught them to be , good for nothing .
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
What does that mean? Was he running for President? No. Idiot.
Punch Drunk Lily!!!!!!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Teachers are some of the most hard working and devoted people who spend more time with our children than we do. They spend nights and weekends working on their craft; they make themselves available to students via cell phone and facebook. It's not a profession for everyone.
The disdain for the teaching profession is a republican mantra. This is fueled by evangelicals and wily businessmen like Jeb Bush who has his eye on the pie in the sky: public education money that he wants funneled into his bank account and he has been doing everything possible, as Governor of Florida and since then, behind the scenes to undermine public education. Name a Bush who ever made money in an honest way? They want that taxpayer money; it's a sick hunger. It was Jeb Bush who started FCAT in Florida; causing such stress to teachers who had to teach for a test that didn't have an affect on the students grade. It's all politics and it's sick.
I am glad that you realized that teaching wasn't your forte. You did countless students a favor.
Teachers are underpaid and overworked; just like nurses.
The politicans who want to dismantle public education don't have any regard for the poor and middle class; their kids never have to go to public school.
I'm a teacher Lily...
Mr Lib

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Who paying fer all dem thar UNFUNDED COSTS of subsidising yet MORE robbinghoodieTic take from the pockets of others and just don't think anything about it?????
"This isn't Kansas and the Wizard of Oz" movie.
Or are the current commie kids in DC trying to make a sequel, for all they libuhrulTic ozmbie voter fweinds in Hollywierd and Whine.
(based upon the same already BANKRUPT and Bloated givverment programs as found in the land there of)
"Duh Majikal make believe kingduhm of Camelot-OZ, fitty years later."
Featuring the All star megalomaniac commiekids line up.
Tsk.
Unreal.
Duhmmies.
I don't suppose you knnow how to communicate your ideas in plain Enlgish, do you?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Some random poster...

"Art is for the people. But I would never leave it up to the taste of “the people” or “taxpayers” to get it done"
Laney F

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
It was John Huntsmans father who told Harry Reid about Mitts tax evasion
And what did Harry say when he heard about Charlie Rangel's tax evasion?

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF planet do you live on anyway?
HeadupyourOWNanusof CLUELESS.
Evidently she ives on the planet of the informed & you live on the Tea Party Planet of dumbf*cks.

Have you ever taught?
YouLibLip

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Mr Lib wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't suppose you knnow how to communicate your ideas in plain Enlgish, do you?
"Enlgish"?... Bwhahahahahahahahaha...
Laney F

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Keeping what you had does not mean you get to keep what you had...
The President clears up the what he said and the what he meant...
“What we said was you could keep it if it hasn’t changed since the law was passed,” he told Obamacare’s political beneficiaries and contractors."
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/11/05/obama-denie...
THE QUESTION OF THE DAY:

How many times did Obammy's grandparents shake him by the ears to try to get him to stop lying?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

blah, blah, blah...
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right Carol, let your stereotyping inner bigot out there for everyone to see.
No Carol, he wasn't right except in the warped minds of fools like you. You are right in one thing though, there is some "common sense" shining through. The business community is starting to turn against the extreme right wing tea party. The recent fiscal crisis has opened a major rift between the tea party wing of the Republican Party and business groups that traditionally have backed Republicans, with many business leaders now vowing to get involved more in GOP primaries to try to counter insurgent candidates. Business groups are increasingly joining forces with Defending Main Street, a group backing center-right Republicans. Should they succeed in defeating some tea party candidates, Mr. Phillips said, the tea party will run their candidates in third party campaigns where possible — a strategy analysts say likely would divide the Republican vote and make it easier for Democrats to win.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
It was John Huntsmans father who told Harry Reid about Mitts tax evasion
Lily want a vodka?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Tweeets from the Hating vagina's...

"And yes, women, body-judge and body-shame each other too. Because Capitalist patriarchy relies on internalised sexism. Next Question please."

Laurie Penny
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently she ives on the planet of the informed & you live on the Tea Party Planet of dumbf*cks.
Have you ever taught?
The only dumbf*ck here is you, Dumb Dave.

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>why do liberals always assume government spending equals growth? the only reason any one is talking about the shut down is because now they realize Ted Cruz was the only one that saw the debacle of O'bamaliarcare coming. The government was shut down because O'bamaliarcare wasn't ready to go. Liberals knew this and went on...marching down the toilet.
Why??

You ask why?

Because government spending affects the economy. Increasing goernmet spending sprs the economy & cutting government spending slows the economy.

You saying it doesn't proves how uninformed you are.

The government shut down started before the website came on line you lying POS. The shutdown had nothing to do with the website.

Why can't you people EVER tell the truth.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Laney F wrote:
<quoted text>THE QUESTION OF THE DAY:
How many times did Obammy's grandparents shake him by the ears to try to get him to stop lying?
Ten times a day for 16 years before he started snorting Cocaine. It never helped, but it helped Obama get a part as Dumbo.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

I lied....

I am an Astronaut....
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Laney F wrote:
<quoted text>And what did Harry say when he heard about Charlie Rangel's tax evasion?
Was Charlie Rangel running for President? No.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a teacher Lily...
What do you teach?

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to still be unable to find any evidence subsidies to oil companies exist.
You never could identify any subsidy to any oil company. The only thing you could identify was some people using the words "oil subsidy".
If you had to produce evidence of farm subsidies, it would be easy to reference legislation authorizing that.
For some reason, you can't find a single piece of legislation that authorizes a subsidy paid to oil companies.
Like I say to the television when one of those ghosts-are-real shows is on. Show me the ghost.
Show me the subsidy to oil companies.
... here's a hint. Don't waste your time looking. They don't exist. There is no such thing as a subsidy to oil companies in the United States. Subsidies to oil companies is an urban legend.
... or, show us the legislation that authorizes it. Your Democrat frauds in Congress talk about it so much, I'm sure it will be a piece of cake for you to find which law they're always talking about when they rant about these mythical subsidies to oil companies.
Already been posted.

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said:
Let's go overy this again.
Every dollar the government spends has to be taken out of the part of the economy that pays for everything.
You have 10 dollars. I cost you two dollars and fifty cents, of which I give back to you two dollars. According to how you calculate the economy, you have 12 dollars.
Show me the twelve dollars.
You f*cking moron.
During the shutdown, tax dollars were still being collected but not all returned into the economy at the tune of 245 billion.
How the f*ck did you get so GD stupid?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Hartford County was issued at July 28 at 2:10PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••