Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1017500 Nov 3, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
amusing cherry picking of recent events.
laughable and disgraceful attempt of a Magic Negro apologist.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1017501 Nov 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
for those who speak English instead of government-speak, their insurance has been cancelled by Barack Hussein Obama...
voters will crucify the DemoKKKrats in 2014...
mmm...mmm....mmm...
Heard a funny joke from Obama Spin Master Jay Carney the other day. Went something like this:

“What the president said and what everybody said all along is that there are going to be changes brought about by the Affordable Care Act to create minimum standards of coverage.”
Bud

United States

#1017502 Nov 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Lisa is full of sh*t.
No one had their healthcare cancelled.
They received notice that their current insurance POLICY will no longer be offered and a new plans offered.
These people have time & the option to seek other policies through the private sector or through the exchanges.
Your dumb as rock aren't you? A insurance policy is a contract between a individual and the insurance company when ACA took effect the insurance company is required by law to CANCEL the policy contract with a notification it is no longer compliant with the law of the land.

The letter is title NOTICE OF CANCELLATION!

LMAO!

Lapeer, MI

#1017503 Nov 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the deficit and debt is caused by spending more than collected in revenues...so just stop spending...
That strategy is far too simple for little lib.

His economics degree bears that out and won't let 'em:>

Lapeer, MI

#1017504 Nov 3, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
late night mumbo jumbo
the comment of a helpless and oar-less lib floating down the stream of time....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1017505 Nov 3, 2013
Oh looky! Cons complain about high gas prices and want Obama to do something about it when it's the refiners who are manipulating the output!

Poor idiot reich whiners.... they fell for the 'drill, baby, drill' hook line and sinker without even thinking!

And all along it a simple capitalism that was costing Americans money, and they didn't even know it!

As usual, SNAFU!

"...Volatile gas prices give drivers whiplash
Jonathan Fahey, Ap Business Writer 10:50 a.m. EDT November 2, 2013
National fuel system operating with shrinking margin for error to blame for price swings.

NEW YORK (AP)— Local gasoline prices are swinging up and down ever more drastically, a result of a national fuel system that is operating with a shrinking margin for error.

Jumps of 20 cents per gallon or more in a single day are becoming more common, for example, according to an AP analysis of daily and weekly price changes at 120,000 U.S. gasoline stations tracked by GasBuddy.com . Sixty-three times this year ,at least one U.S. metro area has seen such a change. Like the 24-cent increase Decatur, Ill., drivers saw on Jan. 26, or the 24-cent increase in Superior, Wis., on April 30, and the 28-cent increase in Henderson, Ky., on Sept. 19.

Not since 2008 have there been so many 20-cent changes. Last year those happened 58 times. In 2011 they happened just 21 times, and in 2010 just 7 times.

"There's more and more feast or famine," says Tom Kloza, chief oil analyst at the Oil Price Information Service and GasBuddy.com .

The problem, analysts say, is a fuel system increasingly vulnerable to short-term shocks. That's because refiners try to keep stocks of gasoline low to save money, just as other manufacturers aim to operate on a "just-in-time" inventory schedule...."
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1017506 Nov 3, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
We've got a real winner here, folks:>
Hey, I'm a brain surgeon and I've seen a lot of f*cked up brains in my many years of experience.
Yours is in trouble, Little Miss WhiteTower.
lol! Then give yourself a 6" trepanning operation son!

Do some good for the worlf for a change!
Bud

United States

#1017507 Nov 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Lisa is full of sh*t.
No one had their healthcare cancelled.
They received notice that their current insurance POLICY will no longer be offered and a new plans offered.
These people have time & the option to seek other policies through the private sector or through the exchanges.
Shit for brains the notice required by law is titled NOTICE OF CANCELLATION. All policies are contracts dummy! Go on the website if you haven't received a notice yet and read what it actually says.

LMAO
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1017508 Nov 3, 2013
lol! poor reich wing whiners....

... they mistake ignorance for intelligence!
Bud

United States

#1017509 Nov 3, 2013
Got that yet or do you need another lesson?
Inept libTurds

Murrieta, CA

#1017510 Nov 3, 2013
It's dipshits like " yeah " and " RealDouche" that make me proud to be a real American

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1017511 Nov 3, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need to stop with the lies.
EVERYONE knows people are having their insurance cancelled all over the country.
You're so "full of sh*t" it's embarrassing.
realdave:
1) is a dummy that does not know what's going on.
3) is receiving huge bennies from the programs he loves and does not care if they hurt others.
4) knows what he supports sucks but he enjoys watching others hate it more!
5) is a Communist
6) just acts like he does because it's his job.

Lapeer, MI

#1017512 Nov 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>What's the matter son?
Hate responsibility since it's on your shoulders?
Oh boo hoo my boy!
Oh, the irony...an irresponsible pip among pips who wants to preach responsibility to the mechanics of the economic machine.

hold on....let me go get an audio amplifier...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1017513 Nov 3, 2013
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>
Your dumb as rock aren't you? A insurance policy is a contract between a individual and the insurance company when ACA took effect the insurance company is required by law to CANCEL the policy contract with a notification it is no longer compliant with the law of the land.
The letter is title NOTICE OF CANCELLATION!
LMAO!
because Big Brother decided what is good for us...no choice...
Inept libTurds

Murrieta, CA

#1017514 Nov 3, 2013
where is that smelly hole from Florida? what's her name? She lives on this thread

Lapeer, MI

#1017515 Nov 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Awwww.... boo hoo! poor baby won't do what he demands others do for him!
poor baby. he has his feelings and opinions hurt. such a brainwashed little insect!
hey, son...yer diaper's on crooked. I can see your mouth.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1017516 Nov 3, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
That might be a hair-raising experience for the little lib...
Barbers are 'cash' only business...

Most are in business for themselves...

Prosperous barbers know how our economy works...

Lapeer, MI

#1017517 Nov 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Cons talk about freedom while attempting to impose their will at the same time.
They're just a bunch of hostage taking terrorists!
Are you sure that's a bottle you're squeezing there?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1017518 Nov 3, 2013
Inept libTurds wrote:
It's dipshits like " yeah " and " RealDouche" that make me proud to be a real American
lol! Idiots like you love to make that claim son.

And then....stop!

Lapeer, MI

#1017519 Nov 3, 2013
killtaker wrote:
your moral and intellectual superiors...
"Virginia Democrat Calls For Forcing Doctors To Accept Medicare And Medicaid Patients"
http://masonconservative.typepad.com/the_maso...
Haven't we been exposed to a Liberal chorus here forever about Conservatives acting like Fascists?

Somebody's lying through their trapdoor skivvies again...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min factcheck 47,031
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 25 min HughBe 69,531
Cheshire Police Blotter: Aug. 19-24 (Aug '13) 52 min roas 6
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr scirocco 68,564
Don't suggest using Frank Leone for an Estate A... 4 hr NotGoodProbateAtty 1
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 hr Brian_G 305,850
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 22 hr Chuck 19,285

Wethersfield Jobs

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wethersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wethersfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]