Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1420277 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1018035 Nov 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Kaiser sucks...and perhaps Flack is not on welfare like you...
Nope, no welfare. Never took a dime.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1018036 Nov 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
1) The amount in the article you posted was way higher than available on the exchanges. They are more likely to afford the $8K+ policy than your article's $13K+ policy.
2) They do get the subsidy. Thanks for proving that the subsidy program in the exchanges will help millions of Americans have health insurance where they could not previously.
3) Who's mistake or cheat cost the Government money? I have a hint, its not the insurance company. So why should the insurance company pay it back???
4) The deductible would be set by the Silver plan where it can vary but the ave. is $2000 w/ Max out of pocket for family of !2,700 (virginia)
5) The self employed certainly knows how much income they state & if it looks like it will exceed that ( OMG OMG I'm making too much money) then some would need set aside. Not much different than paying estimated income taxes.
You ever think moran that he may live up near D.C. where insurance may be higher?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1018037 Nov 4, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama screwed up. wasn't a lie.
BS...Obama lied...and millions of Americans will die through loss of medical care....
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1018038 Nov 4, 2013
Peple are starving!

Help them with foodstamps!!!

"Food Stamp Fraud: Beneficiaries Illegally Sell EBT Cards On Craigslist, Social Media Sites"

"It’s a welfare fraud scheme costing U.S. taxpayers $750 million a year."

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2013/11/03/foo...

How many Doctor visits could this money pay for?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1018039 Nov 4, 2013
*People!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1018040 Nov 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
1) The amount in the article you posted was way higher than available on the exchanges. They are more likely to afford the $8K+ policy than your article's $13K+ policy.
2) They do get the subsidy. Thanks for proving that the subsidy program in the exchanges will help millions of Americans have health insurance where they could not previously.
3) Who's mistake or cheat cost the Government money? I have a hint, its not the insurance company. So why should the insurance company pay it back???
4) The deductible would be set by the Silver plan where it can vary but the ave. is $2000 w/ Max out of pocket for family of !2,700 (virginia)
5) The self employed certainly knows how much income they state & if it looks like it will exceed that ( OMG OMG I'm making too much money) then some would need set aside. Not much different than paying estimated income taxes.
About no 3. It's in the law. Take it up with the democrats who wrote.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#1018041 Nov 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Kaiser sucks...and perhaps Flack is not on welfare like you...
Nice try Galt, Not on welfare.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1018042 Nov 4, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Democratic gubernatorial hopeful Terry McAuliffe has a six percentage point lead in what may be the last major independent survey of the Virginia governor’s race.
A Quinnipiac University poll released Monday shows McAuliffe at 46 percent, Republican Ken Cuccinelli II at 40 percent and Libertarian Robert Sarvis picking up 8 percent among likely voters. With polls opening in less than 24 hours, the survey offers one of the final snapshots of the contest before the voting starts.
You going all in with Cuccinelli?
You predicting his win?
I have heard that a large % of the libertarian vote will switch tomorrow.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1018043 Nov 4, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a feeling that it will soon be revealed that the ACA online system was hacked by rightwing terrorists.
Galt loves it when a plan comes together...

Since: Nov 11

New York, NY

#1018044 Nov 4, 2013
Emeem wrote:
Republican guide to problem solving:
This is terrible, it'll never work, I quit, I told you so, we can't, oh my God!

Progressive Democrats guide to problem solving:
Let's get busy and fix this, everyone relax, no need to panic, let's look at some possible solutions, quitting is for losers.
Food Stamp recipients had increased during Obama's term as none in history, that is how Democrats solve problems, creating more dependency.

Quitting as Obama closing the National Mall to veterans but not to illegals?

Democrats all the know to do is to destroy others like they did to Sarah Palin and Herman Cain.

Obama all he knows is to kill people.

Republican solutions always work but Democrat solutions causes housing crisis, as they forced banks to give out loans to minorities under threat of lawsuit.

Democrats solve problems by spending more money and controlling people.

Where are the million "shovel ready" jobs? No solution to the 9.5 % unemployment? Obama had the solution to all the problems but blames others for his failures!

Reagan created more jobs than Obama had destroyed so far, but soon Obama will win the race!

Food Stamp recipients had increased during Obama's term as none in history, that is how Democrats solve problems, creating more dependency.
WOW

New York, NY

#1018046 Nov 4, 2013
Obama supporters care nothing of the truth they make their own obama truths

New York, NY

#1018047 Nov 4, 2013
Emeem wrote:
Republican guide to problem solving:
This is terrible, it'll never work, I quit, I told you so, we can't, oh my God!

Progressive Democrats guide to problem solving:
Let's get busy and fix this, everyone relax, no need to panic, let's look at some possible solutions, quitting is for losers.
Republicans do not solve problems they only create more opportunities!

Republicans do not control people they get out of their way so THEY can be as successfully as they want.

Republicans do not create hatred towards successful people as Democrats do nor they go to their front lawn to protest in from of their family and kids.

Republicans do not defecate on police cars like Democrats do.

Republicans tolerate others while Democrats will destroy others as they did to Sarah Palin, Herman Cain, etc.

Republicans solve crisis and produce energy while Democrats give our tax payers money to Solyndra and Eric Holder raids the company to hide the truth.

Republicans want the truth while Democrats threaten Benghazi eyes witnesses to testify.

New York, NY

#1018048 Nov 4, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>Your answer to being made a fool of on this Topix thread.

Stop using your real posting name and steal others names.

Dirtbag.
Take it easy with him!

He, like the rest of the Democrats in here, is going thru a rough one!

His health insurance was canceled, he can not login into Obamacare websites and he only have two more months to get his Obama mandated insurance otherwise he had to pay a $1,100 penalty and five years in federal prison!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1018049 Nov 4, 2013
Liberals and their wacky way of helping Americans!!!!

Foodstamps has left the Building!!!!!

"Of the $2.4 billion that money-transfer companies reported wiring out of country in 2012, 40 percent of it went to five countries, according to data from the state Division of Banks. Brazil received $333 million; the Dominican Republic,$220 million; Guatemala,$144 million; El Salvador,$130 million; and China,$118 million."

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_po...
OBAMA the GENIUS

Fayetteville, NC

#1018050 Nov 4, 2013
OBAMACARE!

IT'S EVERYWHERE!

IT KICKED YOUR AZZZZZZ SO HARD.

HA HA HA HA HA LOL!

Republicans: all losers!

Ted Cruz? That little boy couldn't run a lemonaid stand!

A total clueless loser like you.

LOOK:

OBAMACARE! it kicked Mitt's azzzzzz!

Romney couldn't buy the white house?

The voters don't like greedy liars?

The voters love Obama?

OHHHHHHHHHHH YEAH!

TWICE BABY!

BLUE CROSS PROVIDES OBAMACARE!

BLUE CROSS!!

BLUE CROSS!! CO PAY CARDS.

HEALTHCARE.GOV

BLUE CROSS!!

BLUE CROSS!!

GREAT OUTFIT. I trust them. Not you!

Get a co-pay card today! I got mine!

Vote out scum Republicans...they hate the people! Against the citizens!

Look at these lying a holes on here!

5 years of racist hate on display!

They hate the black guy,

unless he can catch a pass and RUN!

Then the racist Republicans line up for a picture with the black guy!

and an autograph!

these hypocrite whiners need to go!

GOP: OLD WHITE RACIST PUSCEEEES!

Republicans: all scumbags! going to hell. LOL!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1018051 Nov 4, 2013
Running a business is called running a business for a reason...

“They were running the biggest start-up in the world, and they didn’t have anyone who had run a start-up, or even run a business,” said David Cutler, a Harvard professor and health adviser to Obama’s 2008 campaign, who was not the individual who provided the memo to The Washington Post but confirmed he was the author.“It’s very hard to think of a situation where the people best at getting legislation passed are best at implementing it. They are a different set of skills.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/challe...

New York, NY

#1018053 Nov 4, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
It's Monday and, can't keep your doctor, and Liberals will throw rocks at this guy for telling...

"You Also Can't Keep Your Doctor
I had great cancer doctors and health insurance.My plan was cancelled. Now I worry how long I'll live."

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1000142...
Do you know what will happen next?

As expected, Democrats will not analyze her situation and try to FIX the problem. They will do this:

They will destroy that person. They already threatened her and attempted to burn her house.

Democrats posted her address online and a bounty on her head!

Democrats as always and expected, in their move of personal destruction.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1018054 Nov 4, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I have heard that a large % of the libertarian vote will switch tomorrow.
So predict victory for Cuccinelli then. Come don't be a baby. You are bound to be right once.
Laney F

Jamaica, NY

#1018055 Nov 4, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
deficit is down. more jobs created than Bush. no new off the books wars. no new unfunded programs.
Of course. That explains why the economy is doing SO GREAT, under The One.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1018056 Nov 4, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> They have low followers because liberal propaganda always crumbles under the microscope of truth. They simple cannot lie every day and keep listeners. People are not as dumb as you libtards think they are.
I don't know any liberals or moderates that listen to talk radio only rightwingers and they are very loyal listeners. Righting radio tells you what to think, it's the continued dumbing down of America. It's pretty sad actually.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 hr Blue November 311,629
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr Actual Science 61,082
News Kelly's Pub Provides A New Brew: The Theater (Nov '07) 10 hr m1o2o3t 27
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 12 hr Ize Found 70,974
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Aug 27 Hipocrit 20,505
Chris Powell Editor of the JI investigated for ... Aug 22 HCourantsub 1
CAR Accident on Friday April 22, 2016 Apr '16 MarcusT20073 1

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages