Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1375290 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1014645 Oct 30, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Try using a dog whistle.
Hmmmm... I wonder if I can make the pitch high and loud enough for the little insect?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1014646 Oct 30, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
More people hate tea baggers than dislike the ACA.
You lose again.
It's not going to matter what label Americans call themselves when they realize they've been hosed by the same president whom they elected twice.

who...whom...one of those words that doesn't matter anymore...except to lesonana.
dem

United States

#1014647 Oct 30, 2013
Did ya see the dumb woman like carol crying about her premiums going up and she didn't even know her previous plan didn't cover hospitalization.
Dumb like flack.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1014648 Oct 30, 2013
Hey Teatards! The Affordable Care Act is the law of the land. Nobody cares if you like it or not. Grow up and act like adults! Geez.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1014649 Oct 30, 2013
dem wrote:
Topix will be a ghost town after Obama leaves office in 2016.
The racists will crawl back up their azz holes.
Everyone will still be here only they will be bitching/whining about Hillary instead.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1014650 Oct 30, 2013
dem wrote:
It's kinda funny that every single right winger on here is also mentally retarded.
You are one envy-ridden turd....
dem

United States

#1014651 Oct 30, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>You should be grateful I'm one less person's ER visit you have to pay for.

At least not yet. I'm still covered under my husband's employer insurance. For now.

I'll let you know when you have to pay more for me.
Yeah we know the story. You got your insurance, fk those that don't.
Right?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1014652 Oct 30, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your straw man is pizzing its pants again.
lol! Sorry son. That's your straw man I was using.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1014653 Oct 30, 2013
Navy Corpseman wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I'm the girl that fainted in Obama's arms during one of his speeches.I felt this wet tingling feeling going down my leg.His touch was euphoric.My little coddle bear Obama saved my life.
His strong muscles guided me to a new utopia of love.I was beside myself;which has shown me to follow the path of our new Emperor.
Just another staged and scripted Magic Negro Moment.

What in the hell is a pregnant diabetic doing there?

Next time, the Azzhole-In-Chief will rip his shirt off exposing his Superman outfit and begin jumping over tall buildings in a single bound....for the ABC cameras and Diane sawyer.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1014654 Oct 30, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
I see things totally different than you. The Republicans are pointing out what the people in their districts are telling them and the Democrats are covering up.
You are a brown shirt Hitler Youth windbag.
lol! Really? What was being covered up at the hearing son?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1014655 Oct 30, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Obama is trying to help Americans?
OK, so now that he knows this train wreck is hurting millions, why is he continuing the push?
Only a brainwashed right wing moron would claim that the President of the United States of America is deliberately trying to hurt Americans.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1014656 Oct 30, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Same as this thread.
Abso-effing-lutely! It's all postering for their ignorant constituents.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1014658 Oct 30, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not going to matter what label Americans call themselves when they realize they've been hosed by the same president whom they elected twice.
who...whom...one of those words that doesn't matter anymore...except to lesonana.
lol! Are you still here in America?!?!?!

Run, Forrest, Run!!!

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1014659 Oct 30, 2013
LIAR SEBELIUS NEEDS TO GO

"One of the reasons that allowing Sebelius to keep her job is ridiculous is that under ObamaCare, the HHS Secretary becomes the single most powerful bureaucrat on the planet.

The Affordable Care Actís huge stack of regulations include hundreds of matters left to the discretion of the Secretary.

Another example is the hangmanís noose of regulations that have been strangling so many insurance plans over the past few weeks.

The Secretary has abundant discretion for loosening up the standards for 'grandfathered' policies, but she and Obama are pretending they can only sit back helplessly and watch the horror unfold."
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1014660 Oct 30, 2013
dem wrote:
Good morning, tea bag terrorists.
It's the afternoon for most here, idiot.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1014661 Oct 30, 2013
dem wrote:
Did ya see the dumb woman like carol crying about her premiums going up and she didn't even know her previous plan didn't cover hospitalization.
Dumb like flack.
Yes, a payment buyer; she knew she could afford $59.00 even though it covered nothing!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1014662 Oct 30, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>true.
Liquid Gold: The Booming Market for Human Breast Milk
By Judy Dutton Email Author
May 17, 2011
Wired June 2011
http://www.wired.com/magazine/2011/05/ff_milk...
From the link: "Kim Updegrove, the executive director of an Austin milk bank, warns that sharing breast milk is an incredibly risky practice."

Sharing any human bodily liquids is incredibly risky. Makes me shudder.
TSM

United States

#1014663 Oct 30, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about being confused. You don't care if insurance is even affordable as long as someone else is paying for yours.
Or if the IRS is involved in your personal medical business.
Now THAT'S confused.
No you canít confuse a Liberal their born confuseÖStupid Yes!!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1014664 Oct 30, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll let you know when you have to pay more for me.
Which, by the way, dem, is very nice of you - and all young healthy males - to do. Pay more for the senior citizens.

So sweet and generous. That's why you're a liberal though, isn't it?
dem

United States

#1014665 Oct 30, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>It's not going to matter what label Americans call themselves when they realize they've been hosed by the same president whom they elected twice.

You dopes got beat twice by a black dude.
You will never hold the White House again in your lifetime.

Fact!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 15 min BigBubbaBluegums 20,206
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 58,879
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr ThomasA 310,999
Whitney Beth Raymer 4 hr concerned 1
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Budmo hey budmo heey 70,473
How DEPRESSING is it living in The State Of Con... 18 hr CT Tax Payer 860 1
News Trump Brings Fiery Message To Thousands in Hart... Mon Teri 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages