Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1383845 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1013971 Oct 29, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Not mine although she did order some from Speigel.
How old are you people? Speigel?
FOX NEWS TRUTH

Louisburg, NC

#1013972 Oct 29, 2013

Amazing - Obama Caught in Bald-Faced Lie on White House Sequester
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1013973 Oct 29, 2013
Speaking of the most "Transparent Administration" in history:

MARILYN TAVENNER, HEAD of the agency responsible for overseeing HealthCare.gov , apologized for the website's glitches during a hearing on the implementation of ObamaCare — but repeatedly refused to disclose ObamaCare enrollment numbers, though she did not deny officials have the information.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1013974 Oct 29, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
FACT: The Tea Party is a failure, the entire world knows it.
Source?

Wait, let me guess. HuffPo? Chris Matthews? CNN? LOL
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1013975 Oct 29, 2013
Anyone know how Obama is doing reporting to Putin on Syria?
WOW

New York, NY

#1013976 Oct 29, 2013
MORE whites on welfare but the LIBERAL BIGOT RACISTS USE A BLACK OR MINORITY FACE to get their free MONEY lololol LIBERAL BIGOTTED RACISTS
FOX NEWS TRUTH

Louisburg, NC

#1013977 Oct 29, 2013
Obama Lies 16 times in under 3 minutes on ObamaCare

Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1013978 Oct 29, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
lying for yourself is bad enough. Lying for a politician is pathetic.
"No matter how we reform health care, we will keep this promise to the American people: If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor. Period. If you like your health care plan, you will be able to keep your health care plan. Period. No one will take it away. No matter what."
What's up with DumbfkDave & his sofa king stupid ? What a dork!
angel

Satellite Beach, FL

#1013979 Oct 29, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not in favor of long term welfare; I am in favor of a society that provides a safety net for those who fall on hard times to help them get on their feet.
lily falls from hard liquor, needing help to get on her feet, also.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1013980 Oct 29, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I see the Dem running for Governor of Virginia has pulled way in front of the Tea Bagger.
"McAuliffe, with superior financial resources, has pummeled Cuccinelli, particularly on social issues, including abortion and gay rights. Outside groups working on behalf of McAuliffe have added to the onslaught. The new poll underscores the severity of the damage that McAuliffe’s campaign has inflicted with a strategy based more on tearing his opponent down than on offering a clear vision of the kind of governor he would be."

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1013981 Oct 29, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Now everybody(Flack) buys cheap disposable crap from Walmart, first for his kids now for himself.
If you'd stop electing these progressive thieves who insist on buying votes with promises of handing out more and more of our tax dollars, we could afford to buy better products.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1013982 Oct 29, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wishful thinking. We are only hearing from a couple of disgruntled people who were under-insured and are ignoring the FACT that they may very well qualify for tax subsidies to offset premium increases. Rethug tactics are laughable.
No, they were not underinsured. Their policies just didn't include things that they did not need, like mental health care or abortions.

...and they don't want welfare...
WOW

New York, NY

#1013983 Oct 29, 2013
Liberal Bigot racists like HOMOR race bait to sucker the emotionally and undereducated urban voter all LIBERAL TERMS
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1013984 Oct 29, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> It is a time factor. However no course requires you to drive that I know of. Even Kings Mill and the TPC Virginia Beach allow you to walk.
the idea that golf carts speed up play is a myth, particularly where "cart path only" rules apply...
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1013985 Oct 29, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds wonderful. Expect a lot more of these incident with these 'Stand your ground laws' and what have you. Whatever ever happened to common decency? I blame rightwing talk radio, Fox News, Tea Baggers in general.
Florida is in the process of tightening it's "loosest in the nation" stand your ground law up but it will remain among the loosest.

The revisions do however target the circumstances of Zimmerman who was clearly afoul of Neighborhood Watch instructions resulting in the community that he simply rented in to settle out of court for a figure approaching $1 million.

Much more interesting is the effect of the all female jury on the not guilty verdict.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1013986 Oct 29, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text> Whatever ever happened to common decency?
...tell that to the punks who started the fight...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1013987 Oct 29, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, she had the good sense not to, so that takes care of that you moron. Does your son have health insurance yet?
Or perhaps he'll become a male stripper
at least you didn't deny you are a liar. My son is none if your business, lilyskank.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1013988 Oct 29, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"McAuliffe, with superior financial resources, has pummeled Cuccinelli, particularly on social issues, including abortion and gay rights. Outside groups working on behalf of McAuliffe have added to the onslaught. The new poll underscores the severity of the damage that McAuliffe’s campaign has inflicted with a strategy based more on tearing his opponent down than on offering a clear vision of the kind of governor he would be."
You're joking right?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1013989 Oct 29, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> What you think he has an armored golf cart. He rides around in a plain ole golf cart just like every one else.
and gets out of the open golf cart to swing at the ball.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1013990 Oct 29, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Mother used cloth diapers. what is the big deal? It's called a washing machine. You would think they would be happy with less diapers going to the landfill!
I still have a couple of those diapers I use as shop rags.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 20 min Cheftell 70,609
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 32 min see the truth 20,311
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Barack calls me B... 59,540
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Fri cpeter1313 311,215
News Suspect Had Quit Rehab (Mar '08) May 24 Ken Burke 135
News West Hartford Seniors Win Gold At State Table T... May 23 Coolstory 1
News Shots Fired After Bank Robbery, Police Chase In... (Mar '08) May 23 JoeBakRotsInHell 87
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages