Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1011873 Oct 25, 2013
So much for dem's auto spamming abilities. Lmao! I bet he's still posting away thinking other people can see his posts.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1011874 Oct 25, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
OH? So you think that all of the countries with socialized medicine are just hoping and praying that they can one day pay a private insurance company thousands in premiums with huge deductibles and copays?
You really think that?
I call "spam"
ObamaCare Spending on CONTRACTORS Tops $1 Billion---now lily how much actual health care would that have bought for the poor?

A surge in government spending in the six months before the ObamaCare exchanges went live pushed federal spending to top government contractors over the $1 billion mark, a new study finds.

According to the report released Thursday by Bloomberg Government analyst Peter Gosselin, federal spending ramped up in the months leading up to Oct. 1, with $352 million of the $1 billion in federal contracts to the top 10 ObamaCare contractors awarded during this time.

“In a typical IT project, spending ramps up to a peak, then trails off during the final phase,” Gosselin wrote.

The price tag usually associated the Affordable Care Act rollout is $394 million, based on a Government Accountability Office report. Gosselin argued that study was too narrowly focused, so he expanded his search of a federal contractor databases to include all awards where the acronym “ACA” or other related words and phrases appeared.

“In looking at the full range of ACA-related contracts for just 10 firms, the BGOV analysis found more than $1 billion worth of contract awards,” he wrote.

http://thehill.com/blogs/healthwatch/health-r... -
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1011875 Oct 25, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"Hey" are liberals??? Hey, you don't know me, and, I must doubt that you really "know" anyone at all. What do you "think" constitutes a "conservative religious person"?(BTW, I'm a Centrist, Christ was a liberal, and most of the "you" on here are not terribly bright liars and hypocrites.)
Is this you:

You don't believe in reaching a 'compromise'?

"Centrism is not about doing what is popular, it is about doing what is right.

Centrism is not moderate but rather supports strength, tradition, open mindedness and policy based on evidence not ideology.

Centrism is not about compromise but rather allows for it as reasonable."

http://uscentrist.org/about/party/what-is-cen...

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1011876 Oct 25, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Trust Obama's software to manage your health care!!!!
How bout this glitch in California!
"...California’s release of 450 high-risk, violent prisoners, who were unleashed on an unsuspecting public in 2011, CBS News reports. The state was tasked with reducing its prison population by 33,000 with an obvious preference toward non-violent offenders. But due to a mistake in its computer programming, California gave “non-revocable” preference to approximately 450 violent felons, who due to the classification, did not have to report to a parole officer."
http://www.intertech.com/Blog/15-worst-comput...
are you advocating that because mistakes glitches happen with computers, we shouldn't use them?
So because so many people die or get injured in automobile accidents every year, should we stop driving cars?
How about alcohol, since some abuse it, and others dive while drinking, should we go back to prohibition?
How about guns?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1011877 Oct 25, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course conservative religious people never lie, cheat or steal.
Just ask
The Rev Haggard
Rev Pat Robertson, who as a Marine Lt. deserted his platoon on its way to combat in Korea.
Rev Bakker and Tammy Fae
Rep. Tom Delay (R Tx)
Any catholic priest
Rep Bob Barr (R Ga)
Ted Bundy
Rep Ken Calvert (R Ca)
I could go on all day.
Tell me, is calling people vulgar names typical of most conservative christians and something Jesus taught is followers?
I can't speak to your repeating of your liberal second hand and third person opinions, but I can tell you about the liberal religious fakes I know personally first-hand. You are all plastic narcissists, libtardulant.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1011878 Oct 25, 2013
Barack Obama's Signature Domestic Clusterf**k

"The contractors for the government's troubled healthcare website sought to deflect blame on Wednesday as more Democrats voiced concerns about the implementation of President Barack Obama's signature domestic policy."

The wheel of blame goes 'round and 'round...

Bunch of inept twits.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#1011879 Oct 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
I love how leoskank had made a mission out if taking on the spammers. I bet she feels important.
"a mission out if"??? Bet namE feels/is impotent. ROTFALMAWAO@U

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1011880 Oct 25, 2013
leonanusneesha wrote:
<quoted text> you gots a illegitimate obammybaby to watch, babymama...git to it
Leo likes to spell it "illegitamate". Her made taught her how to spell.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1011881 Oct 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
your butt buddy, dumbass Dave thinks it cost 5600 million to build a website. Get on his ass, leoskank.
Let me guess, only poor spellers who support the GOP/Tea Party are stoopid?

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1011882 Oct 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
lily thinks it was staged. Glad you showed lily to be the fckn Moran she is.
I didn't express an opinion on whether it was staged or not, just going by the storyline. However, knowing just how big of an a-hole Sean Hannitty is, I wouldn't put it past him. Any man who would steal millions from our troops is capable of worse
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1011883 Oct 25, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>STOP REVERSE RACISM STOP RACIAL EXTORTION STOP REVERSE RACISM STOP REVERSE RACISM STOP RACIAL EXTORTION STOP RACIAL EXTORTION justice for BARNEYS
look...i realize you nutjobs would like to be able to insult anyone you want, and in any way you see fit, without your boss firing you from your job, but as long as you're in the minority....tuff shyte.

so i'm kinda liking this 'reverse' thing. and i think i just joined the club.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1011884 Oct 25, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> CGI's contract for the website was not 5600 million. Not een close.
You hero, Glenn Beck, said you were full of sh*t when he posted this on his website:
"CGI Federal announced in 2011 that it had been awarded a $93.7 million contract with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services to build the federal health insurance exchange, healthcare.gov , which formally launched on Oct. 1, 2013."
Eman: Proving he is dumber than sh*t every day.
lets say they stayed within budget...who the fck pays $94 million for a website!?

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#1011885 Oct 25, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Just can't stop spewing out your vile have, can you libtard?
"vile have"??? Hey, Gunner fred, why don't you just quit while you're behind (finally)?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1011886 Oct 25, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you are going to see Wal-Mart to Close up to 110 US stores by 2016 just like we seen GM Close up Dealerships here in the US.
Is this birther logic???
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1011887 Oct 25, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"Hey" are liberals??? Hey, you don't know me, and, I must doubt that you really "know" anyone at all. What do you "think" constitutes a "conservative religious person"?(BTW, I'm a Centrist, Christ was a liberal, and most of the "you" on here are not terribly bright liars and hypocrites.)
I know you better than you think. Narcissistic, low income, personality disorder (can't keep a job), on medication for mental issues, compulsive/obsessive, nit picky annoying person.

I bet I'm correct about at least five of the six, spell checker.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1011888 Oct 25, 2013
endearing himself to the Tea Party....

NC GOPer Who Called Blacks 'Lazy' Uses N-Word To Defend Himself

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/nc-gope...

now there's a walking advertisement for higher education.

so come on gutless wonders and defend him in some mealy-mouthed way.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1011889 Oct 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
look...i realize you nutjobs would like to be able to insult anyone you want, and in any way you see fit, without your boss firing you from your job, but as long as you're in the minority....tuff shyte.
so i'm kinda liking this 'reverse' thing. and i think i just joined the club.
Can you count all the way up to ten?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1011890 Oct 25, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"vile have"??? Hey, Gunner fred, why don't you just quit while you're behind (finally)?
I'm not Gunner, Lily.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1011891 Oct 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Is this birther logic???
i think you need to question your question.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1011892 Oct 25, 2013
Spam-O-Rama Man, at it again!

<spam>
sonicfilter wrote:
endearing himself to the Tea Party....
NC GOPer Who Called Blacks 'Lazy' Uses N-Word To Defend Himself
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/nc-gope...
now there's a walking advertisement for higher education.
so come on gutless wonders and defend him in some mealy-mouthed way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 min sassyjm 308,967
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 35 min IBdaMann 51,555
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 71,560
"OX" cover band from the 70s. (Oct '10) 1 hr mwc sr 12
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr Cold Front 69,134
Office Depot Closing Both Metro Hartford Locations Oct '14 West Coast OD emp... 2
Wethersfield woman gangstalked (Sep '09) Oct '14 Anthony Wall 126
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:18 am PST