Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1009899 Oct 23, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you get a quote before you enter any information, dumbass?
It would be like any other healthcare website, like e-health, for obtaining a quote. You give them the basics...date of birth, sex and city where you live and they will provide quotes. Pretty simple.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1009900 Oct 23, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the racist hillbilly talking politics with the brain damaged Jew.
Do you listen to yourself?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1009901 Oct 23, 2013
Influence...

May 2013,
"Half of U.S. Small Businesses Think Health Law Bad for Them"

"Forty-one percent are holding off on hiring because of the Affordable Care Act"

http://www.gallup.com/poll/162386/half-small-...

I wonder what it is now?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1009905 Oct 23, 2013
Liberals tell me this ain’t So…More people lose insurance under Obamacare than sign up in exchanges!!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1009906 Oct 23, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>What part of " I'm from the projects " don't you understand? It's a place where, when as person is in need, you give them a hand. It's a place where, a person such as yourself would've committed suicide to escape it because, you're not built like that. Save that tough guy bullshit for the birds. You're on this thread 24/7, indicating that you're a lowlife with no other friend than a computer. Thank whoever you pray to, that this predator is eating good. Otherwise, your right about 1 thing, you would've been preyed on!
our resident gangbanger thinks texas bullets don't kill as dead as ghetto bullets. You're only a badass in your own mind.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1009907 Oct 23, 2013
Whenever ostumbles looks stupid screen names like dem come out to offer nothing just to distract just like the distraction in the whitehouse;The Internet is buzzing about President Obama sacking high ranking White House official Jofi Joseph, a director with the National Security Staff.

The Daily Beast blog reports that Joseph was fired last week when Obama discovered he was a White House mole leaking classified information under a fake Twitter name since 2011.

The Daily Beast saved a long list of Joseph’s tweets before they were deleted.“I’m a fan of Obama, but his continuing reliance and dependence upon a vacuous cipher like Valerie Jarrett concerns me,” he once tweeted.

I took the liberty of looking up “vacuous cipher” for those of you who were wondering what it meant. It means a person of no importance who has or shows a lack of intelligence; or a mindless individual who lacks a personality.

Welp, so much for Obama running a tight ship in the White House. Here he is worrying about NSA leaker Edward Snowden over in Russia when he had a spy operating right under his nose for over 2 years. And if there was one spy in the White House, you know there must be more.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1009911 Oct 23, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You missed the point.
You don't make "points" anymore, homer.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1009914 Oct 23, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You could definitely be on to something, a lot of his 'theories' border on being Onion stories.
See what I mean, homer? You are agreeing with a person who makes a living from copying other avatars on an anonymous forum. Koo koo, i tell ya.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1009915 Oct 23, 2013
Obama supporters talk about frist black president yall if yall were so great how come yall didnt prevent the ostumblecare fiasco you need the people you hate the most party didnt prevent the problem race didnt prevent the problem the majority as the obama supporter claim the this MAJOR cluster foch was at the hands of the OBAMA majority and not one of the people ask to solve the problem looks like if obama had a son but their was a BLACK WOMAN FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN THAT GRADUATED WITH A PHD IN COMPUTER SCIENCE THE FIRST BLACK WOMAN did ostumbles CALL HER hahahahahahahahRACISTS
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1009916 Oct 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
fraudulent sale or purchase of EBT cards should be a felony with mandatory jail time....
Yeah right, everything should be a fkn felony and we should have 10 million lawyers instead of the million and a half currently on hand. Oh, and triple the amount of jails/prisons prosecutors, judges and probation types.

Sounds like a real good way to grow government eh? The conservative way__reducing government by growing government__winning by losing.

There will be a pile of Paki's and Indians headed off to prison__we're going to need to add footbaths, prayer rugs and special meals to the "downsizing."
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1009917 Oct 23, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Old tea baggers are dying off quickly.
I can guarantee that it is your mommy that will die sooner than later...

she'll die from neglect

because your sorry a s s is in jail....

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1009918 Oct 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
the tech sites posit that it's got a lot to do with old PCs, and the same not being networked properly.
an ongoing problem for more than a few years it seems. but just think if Obama had asked for money for new computers.....you'd have tea party lackeys telling us they've been using the same PC for years now. in which we would reply...duh!
Obviously, you, and your "tech site posit" don't have a clue how procurements happen.
Part of passing source selection is being qualified to do the job, and passing through concept exploration and design/development requires using equipment capable of doing the job.
So, give us the name of the person Obama assigned to manage this program that allowed the unqualified to design an inadequate system.
NAME:_________

Perhaps you should read the FAR before you open your ignorant mouth.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1009919 Oct 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Prince Bandar bin Sultan told European diplomats that the United States had failed to act effectively against Syrian President Bashar al-Assad and the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, was growing closer to Tehran...
Things that make you go hmmmmm....

"Valerie Bowman Jarrett (born November 14, 1956) is a Senior Advisor to the President of the United States and Assistant to the President for Public Engagement and Intergovernmental Affairs in the Obama administration...Jarrett was born in Shiraz, Iran...
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1009920 Oct 23, 2013
And the CLOWNS that act as IF WHITE DEMOCRATS ARE NOT or cannot be racists well just ask the Couple that was attacked by the CHILDREN OF THE DEMOCRATIC OBAMA SUPPORTER if they are racists I know they are not just a bunch of untrained waste

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1009921 Oct 23, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Just buy your insurance before I come by and collect your money.
Trust me on that.
I know you'll be coming to see me.
You know you'll be coming to see me.
)))))
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1009922 Oct 23, 2013
Associated Press
BRUSSELS
The German government says Chancellor Angela Merkel has called President Barack Obama after receiving information that U.S. intelligence may have targeted her mobile phone.

Merkel spokesman Steffen Seibert said Merkel made clear in Wednesday's call that "she views such practices, if the indications are confirmed ... as completely unacceptable" and called for U.S. authorities to clarify the extent of surveillance in Germany.

A statement from Seibert said the German government "has received information that the chancellor's cellphone may be monitored by American intelligence." The government wouldn't elaborate but news magazine Der Spiegel, which has published material from NSA leaker Edward Snowden, said its research triggered the response.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1009923 Oct 23, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Just buy your insurance before I come by and collect your money.
Trust me on that.
STFU 8itch boi

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1009924 Oct 23, 2013
dem wrote:
Just the fact he is an operative from Russia that was duped into marrying a Ruskie Kkkhunt is enough fodder for me.
I'm busted again.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1009925 Oct 23, 2013
Homer wrote:
Carol with O'Reilly, Galt and several others with Rush, do any of you rightwing idiots think for yourselves? Rhetorical.
Randi rhodes get sht faced and knocks her own teeth out...as an independent, I'm sure you will correct your post to include lily.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1009927 Oct 23, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Old tea baggers are dying off quickly.
As the boyz in the hood die every minute at the hands of NON RACISTS BOYZ IN THE HOOD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min LessHypeMoreFact 47,583
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 70,145
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr Brian_G 306,359
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 17 hr Fred 19,408
Drunken Driver Nearly Hits Police Car, Glastonb... 20 hr American Gentlema... 1
Office Depot Closing Both Metro Hartford Locations Oct 3 West Coast OD emp... 2
Wethersfield woman gangstalked (Sep '09) Oct 1 Anthony Wall 126
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wethersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wethersfield