Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Laney F

New York, NY

#1009116 Oct 22, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>'scrap the current code and start over' You obviously have no fcking clue and are clearly not a programmer.'scrap the current code and start over' probably the dumbest post I have ever read
Now we get it. Homer was in charge of setting up the ObamaCare programming. That explains all the time spent posting while supposedly at work. That explains a lot of things. LOL.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1009118 Oct 22, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>
The other side of O'bamacare’s Oregon success: No one has bought private insurance.
The state has enrolled 56,000 in Medicaid--but not a one in private coverage.
"Oregon initially intended to allow people to enroll in its Medicaid program by using the same online website that allows people to sign up for the state’s insurance exchange, Cover Oregon. But, like other exchange websites across the country, Cover Oregon is currently experiencing some technical glitches. State officials say it will be working by the end of the month. Until then, they’re allowing Medicaid enrollees to bypass it with the fast-track system."

Wow there Wretch, There were only Medicaid sign ups on their site because you couldn't sign up for the private insurance at that time,.

More proof you people are dumber than sh*t.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1009119 Oct 22, 2013
Finally, some intelligence!

Global Warming!

Carbon and bicycles!

A poster solves Al gores C02 problems...

"Carry a plant with you and make sure you exhale on it. Plants need CO2 to perform photosynthesis and will release oxygen as part of the process. Problem solved"

Anon
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1009120 Oct 22, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You just don't get it either. Angering allies for confiscating not only these countries' leaders' private information but the private information of their citizens is NOT acceptable. It weakens trust on the global stage when trust between allies is crucial.
We have a president who doesn't care about anything or anyone but himself and his envisioned one-party system. It doesn't matter who or what is destroyed in the process.
In other words, what we have are wolves in sheep clothing who duped this nation and are now duping our allies and the rest of the world.
Hate to say it, but you're just too gullible for your own good.
Dumbass, Obama did not start the spying on France or any other country for that matter, we have been spying on them forever. You are getting worse and worse with all your lies and slander. You really should seek professional help.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1009121 Oct 22, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, here's a brilliant idea. Spend money looking for all the software bombs instead of installing the software as it was intended to be installed.
Perhaps if Obama asked the company he stole the software from to help him out of this disaster he created, your idea might work.
What are the chances of an egomaniac like Obama who thinks he's the smartest person in the world asking the company he stole from because he thought there was no possibility of them being smarter than him to help him out of the stupid mess he created through his own stupidity?
None.
Just install the goddam software as it was intended to be installed, moron.
And, just why would anyone remove copyright information from free software?
That has to be the stupidest thing I've seen since... well, the last time Obama did something incredibly stupid.
This is too dumb to even begin to address.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1009122 Oct 22, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually they show you to be the idiot. Why was the market basically flat the last two and a half months of 2008
According to you, it should have been this big downhill slide.
Obama has been good for investors n the stock market.
According to you, these investors hated Obama & the mere thought caused the stock market crash.
So two things.
1) Either the investors were morons & wrong about Obama
2) Or you're a GD idiot & the market crash was all about economics & not Obama.
What demographics are into investing into equities and which demographic (s) stay clear of the stock market RealDave?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1009123 Oct 22, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>She's a fkn moron. Officially, the US told France to go fk a duck, everyone spies.
Lois Lame is posting to who? For why?
The moron would be you, RealDumb.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1009124 Oct 22, 2013
Jesus, rightwingers are fcking stupid. Painful.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1009126 Oct 22, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>

"I will debunk thee" - Homer 2016
We're waiting...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1009127 Oct 22, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> and I guess, I'm supposed to take your claims with a grain of salt like a slug? Like I said, they break their necks to get here & be labeled aan Africa American. Why is that?
You're so flakin dumb, you can't even understand what you read, so who cares how you take anything? Garbage in, garbage out, bigot.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1009129 Oct 22, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If you look at the DJ chart from Oct 1, 2008 thru Dec 31st of 2008, you will see a jump in the couple days leading up to the election & then the slide after the election. But the DJ ave. after the slide was still higher than it was just two weeks prior.
If you smooth out those bumps on the graph, the market leveled out the last two and a half months of 2008.
if I get a run in my pantyhose and find some nail polish quickly the run will stop. However if I buy a brand new pair of panty hose there will be no run at all. If there are no pantyhose in the area where I am working there will be a run for the rest of the day, however, if I take off my pantyhose and throw them in the closest trash can there was no run at all. Now about the wrinkles in my skirt...
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1009130 Oct 22, 2013
Obama’s agenda was never to put Americans back to work!! The Latest job numbers for Sept, 148 thousand while adding another 136,000 that’s no longer in the Labor Force!! We’re creating Less Jobs today than Three Years ago, waiting to see who Liberals will try to Blame!!

Here’s a quote from the Late Houston Oiler coach ‘ Bum Phillips, to sum up the Obama’s Presidency quote:’ When you start blaming others you know you’ve failed!!” OBAMA!!!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1009131 Oct 22, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Dumbass, Obama did not start the spying on France or any other country for that matter, we have been spying on them forever. You are getting worse and worse with all your lies and slander. You really should seek professional help.
What did dumbass Obama do?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1009132 Oct 22, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, here's a brilliant idea. Spend money looking for all the software bombs instead of installing the software as it was intended to be installed.
Perhaps if Obama asked the company he stole the software from to help him out of this disaster he created, your idea might work.
What are the chances of an egomaniac like Obama who thinks he's the smartest person in the world asking the company he stole from because he thought there was no possibility of them being smarter than him to help him out of the stupid mess he created through his own stupidity?
None.
Just install the goddam software as it was intended to be installed, moron.
And, just why would anyone remove copyright information from free software?
That has to be the stupidest thing I've seen since... well, the last time Obama did something incredibly stupid.
I was wrong. Obama doesn't think he's the smartest person in the room. And you're right. He thinks he's the smartest person in the world.

He truly gives the distinct impression of being above it all. He relies on others to make the tough decisions so they can fall on the sword. He doesn't want to be bothered. It's beneath him.

It's even hard for me to believe that's closer to the truth than not. But he has proven time and time again he wants the glory...not the pain. He always has someone else to blame.

This is absolutely true whether those on the left choose to see it or not.

It saddens me more than anything else that they don't.
Laney F

New York, NY

#1009133 Oct 22, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Dumbass, Obama did not start the spying on France or any other country for that matter, we have been spying on them forever. You are getting worse and worse with all your lies and slander. You really should seek professional help.
Forget about that, instead she might be recruited to work for the Obama administration where lies and slander are the ONLY skill set.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1009134 Oct 22, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You just don't get it either. Angering allies for confiscating not only these countries' leaders' private information but the private information of their citizens is NOT acceptable. It weakens trust on the global stage when trust between allies is crucial.
We have a president who doesn't care about anything or anyone but himself and his envisioned one-party system. It doesn't matter who or what is destroyed in the process.
In other words, what we have are wolves in sheep clothing who duped this nation and are now duping our allies and the rest of the world.
Hate to say it, but you're just too gullible for your own good.
No babe, it's you who don't get it__the US brushed off Frances outrage__everyone spies. Why on earth do you think the US has so many intel agencies???

We monitor everything babe__someone in a little office in Langley can tell us how many bushels of grain were harvested in Ethiopia last month__last year.

Often when you google a nation for info or maps you'll see that the info came from the CIA.

Get yourself informed for once.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1009135 Oct 22, 2013
Homer wrote:
Jesus, rightwingers are fcking stupid. Painful.
step away from the computer...you're having a meltdown.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1009136 Oct 22, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"Oregon initially intended to allow people to enroll in its Medicaid program by using the same online website that allows people to sign up for the state’s insurance exchange, Cover Oregon. But, like other exchange websites across the country, Cover Oregon is currently experiencing some technical glitches. State officials say it will be working by the end of the month. Until then, they’re allowing Medicaid enrollees to bypass it with the fast-track system."
Wow there Wretch, There were only Medicaid sign ups on their site because you couldn't sign up for the private insurance at that time,.
More proof you people are dumber than sh*t.
the website isn't the only way to get insurance, stupid.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1009137 Oct 22, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Dumbass, Obama did not start the spying on France or any other country for that matter, we have been spying on them forever. You are getting worse and worse with all your lies and slander. You really should seek professional help.
"Dumbass Obama": there should not be a comma between the two.
Laney F

New York, NY

#1009138 Oct 22, 2013
LOL, the latest on ObammyCare:

Video: Man spends hours on ObamaCare website and call center, comes up empty

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/10/22/video-m...

Hours on Healthcare.gov website: five.

Hours in live chat attempting to get assistance in navigating the Healthcare.gov website: three.

Hours spent taking Barack Obama’s advice and talking to the call center: four and a half, a third of which was spent yesterday after Obama gave out the call center number and assured Americans that they could enroll by phone.

Insurance enrollments from all of the above effort: zero.

ABC news reported on Robert Schlora’s journey of futility last night in its national news as a counterpoint to White House claims that all is well (via Daniel Halper at TWS):

The problem isn’t just at Healthcare.gov , either.

NY set up its own state exchange, one of only 16 states and the District of Columbia to do so, which some claim are performing much better than the disastrous federal system. The state of New York can’t tell the difference, though, as no one has been confirmed to have enrolled through their exchange as of Friday night (via Jim Geraghty):

In New York, one of only 16 states that has its own exchange, not one person had succeeded in using the site to enroll in a plan as of Friday.
Donna Frescatore, director of the New York State of Health marketplace, said Friday that 134,000 people had registered and shopped on the state’s online health care site since its Oct. 1 launch, and thousands signed up to enroll in a plan.

But the state has repeatedly delayed electronically transmitting those users’ data to insurers offering health plans.

The department, which held off in order to verify the accuracy of the information users submitted, said it would transfer the first batch of enrollees’ data — which includes thousands of transactions — as early as Friday night.

In other words, the entire system has big problems, not just the web portal — and that’s before consumers have to actually start paying the higher premiums and working around the larger deductibles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,990
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 69,484
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Uzi 68,555
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Chuck 19,285
Brooklyn Teen Charged With Attempted Murder (May '08) 2 hr kdoehr 8
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr godless by choice 305,842
CT Who do you support for Governor in Connecticut ... (Oct '10) Mon Sir Samuel 806

Wethersfield Jobs

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wethersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wethersfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]