Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
920,361 - 920,380 of 1,080,432 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because everyone who is eligible must participate to make it work. Even the stupid people must be part of the system...even if it is just by way of being assessed a tax for non-compliance.
Why? ObamaKKKare can work without the individual mandate, just with higher premiums and/or higher taxes.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
C'mon people!!
You're as bad as when Rmoney lost the election!!
Buck up!! There'll be other days, other fights.
But they will never again think they can intimidate our President with threats of defunding anything.
And that's as decisive a win for Obama as the election. Perhaps more.
Maybe now they'll stop voting to repeal Obamacare in the House. I mean 40 something times??
I think the American public opinion has delivered a message they didn't quite get last election day.
Tremendous damage to the Repugnants.
It's better obama got elected and look like shit and get all the blame and failure for the next 3 years than Romney...

When the Tea Party Patriots take back the country in 2014, you commies, obama, brown shirt liberals and moochers will need to learn and fish or cut bait...

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Only for tour buses. Local buses do not enter the grounds.
Only peasants ride buses....

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

What was it that the airhead from Alaska used to say??

"Drill, Baby, Drill!"

----------

U.S. To Become World's Largest Oil Producer, Overtaking Russia

""ONDON, Oct 11 (Reuters)- The United States will become the world's largest oil producer next year - overtaking Russia - thanks to its shale oil boom which has transformed the global energy landscape, the West's energy watchdog said on Friday.

The prediction comes only days after estimates by the U.S. government showed the United States, the world's largest oil consumer, has ceded its ranking as top global oil importer to China, thanks to the shale revolution cutting import needs.

"The United States' place in the driver's seat of growth is also a throwback to decades past," the International Energy Agency said in its monthly report.

The U.S. resurgence as an oil producer is already reshuffling the cards in the game of world energy diplomacy, playing it a new hand in relations with long-term ally and top OPEC producer Saudi Arabia.

Major producers such as Russia are now forced to invest billions of dollars into new pipelines towards Asia as they can no longer rely on demand from the West, and have to deal with increasingly assertive Beijing.""

----------

Looks like Mr. Obama knows a thing or two about increasing oil and ng production.

The market priced out coal. Too dirty. Impossible to cleanup.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Youngsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

There's a meeting this weekend of Republican extremists trying to hyjack the party......

Top Issues:

Ban abortion

Ban gay marriage

Cut taxes for billionaires

Deny medical insurance to citizens

Strip workers rights

Ban the EPA

Deny global warming

Cut medicare

Cut social security

Cut food stamps

Cut unemployment benefits

These are the Republicans top issues!

Anyone else see a problem here: they are nuts!

Completely insane!

Citizens just keep on voting for Democrats.

THE SANE CHOICE FOR EVERY AMERICAN.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy on that pipe, Flo.
Word is you're 50 years and diabetic?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Nuculur option wrote:
C'mon people!!
You're as bad as when Rmoney lost the election!!
Buck up!! There'll be other days, other fights.
But they will never again think they can intimidate our President with threats of defunding anything.
And that's as decisive a win for Obama as the election. Perhaps more.
Maybe now they'll stop voting to repeal Obamacare in the House. I mean 40 something times??
I think the American public opinion has delivered a message they didn't quite get last election day.
Tremendous damage to the Repugnants.
At the rate this nations been going-parts of the SS programs COULD be DEPLETED in two years time.

SHOW A B-U-D-G-E-T demoncRats!

CAP...CURB..B-U-D-G-E-T, Balance and live within this nations means!

The current and future ECONOMY demands one again!

T.E.A!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard to defund what isn't even FUNDED to start with.
Again, put down the pipe.

It's funded, even in a shutdown. That's what's so tragic about this for Repugnants. They can't defund it.

It's wired into the system's DNA already.

It's like an enormous succubus.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA BOO!!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
What a plebian thing to say.

Pleb, Duhmmy.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
But, but, but, you were talking about the exchanges. Those ARE HMO's.(Aren't they)?
I will agree that, yes, senior citizens are still paying about $100 a month for their Medicare Part B premium but I'm assuming it covers things not available to those on the lowest plan in the exchange (like: lab tests, surgeries, and doctor visits) and supplies (like wheelchairs and walkers). I could be wrong since I have no idea what is offered on the exchanges and there is no reason for me to check it out. IMO, it's the "looky-loos" who are jamming up the system in the first place.
The Medicare premiums are per person and vary with income.

Medicare covers only 80% of costs, so most people purchase a supplemental policy.

Typical cost for a married couple for Part B, Part D, and supplemental are at least $500-600 per month.

Granted, the coverage is far better than the exchanges, and more importantly, you can find a doctor educated in the United States.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy on that pipe, Flo.
so I borrowed the polar bear whine.

Thx lalalala Al Bore lalalala.

(look it up-there's MORE ozone damaging pollutants flying around in the skies EVERY DAY-world wide!)
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Nuculur option wrote:
"Drill, Baby, Drill!"
----------
U.S. To Become World's Largest Oil Producer, Overtaking Russia
""ONDON, Oct 11 (Reuters)- The United States will become the world's largest oil producer next year - overtaking Russia - thanks to its shale oil boom which has transformed the global energy landscape, the West's energy watchdog said on Friday.
The prediction comes only days after estimates by the U.S. government showed the United States, the world's largest oil consumer, has ceded its ranking as top global oil importer to China, thanks to the shale revolution cutting import needs.
"The United States' place in the driver's seat of growth is also a throwback to decades past," the International Energy Agency said in its monthly report.
The U.S. resurgence as an oil producer is already reshuffling the cards in the game of world energy diplomacy, playing it a new hand in relations with long-term ally and top OPEC producer Saudi Arabia.
Major producers such as Russia are now forced to invest billions of dollars into new pipelines towards Asia as they can no longer rely on demand from the West, and have to deal with increasingly assertive Beijing.""
----------
Looks like Mr. Obama knows a thing or two about increasing oil and ng production.
EXCEPT in Illinois-

Windmills and Solar panels got 90 BILLION to FAILOUT from just
Obama spending-while just 60 billion, over YEARS--has reduced coal emmissions considerably!!!----

Electric utilities have already spent $60 billion to control sulfur emissions, and the investment, which continues every year, has paid off. According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, sulfur dioxide emissions from electric utilities have gone down 18 percent from their 1973 peak. Taking into account that coal use by utilities has gone up dramatically during the period makes the accomplishment all the more impressive. As new, technologically advanced power plants replace older, less efficient ones, the trend toward lower sulfur dioxide emissions is expected to be enhanced.
----------

FINANCE
(30 ILCS 730/) Illinois Coal Technology Development Assistance Act.

(30 ILCS 730/1)(from Ch. 96 1/2, par. 8201)
Sec. 1. This Act shall be known and may be cited as the "Illinois Coal Technology Development Assistance Act".
(Source: P.A. 83-1024.)

(30 ILCS 730/2)(from Ch. 96 1/2, par. 8202)

utureGen for Illinois

The FutureGen 2.0 project represents a major economic development opportunity for Illinois and local communities. With a total investment of more than $1.3 billion dollars, it will substantially advance clean energy technology. The non-profit FutureGen Industrial Alliance and AmerenEnergy Resources will lead the project.

FutureGen 2.0 will incorporate carbon dioxide capture from the AmerenEnergy coal-fueled plant in Meredosia, Illinois after it is repowered with cutting edge, oxy-combustion clean coal technology. The carbon dioxide will be transported to a regional storage facility through a newly constructed pipeline. A visitor, research and training facility will be constructed nearby.

Construction will begin on the Meredosia power plant, the carbon dioxide pipeline and storage facility in the second half of 2012. Project completion is scheduled by the end of 2015.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Nuculur option wrote:
"Drill, Baby, Drill!"
----------

----------
Translate-

Nothing BUT, POLITICS as usual.

http://www2.ildceo.net/coal/2012/theillinoisc...
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
"homo" loves men, the more the merrier, The kinkier the better, that's why is wife kicked his cheating fanny out.
Peace
You're a sicko and a liar

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama will pardon...
"john Galt"
president nobama will pardon the thief. On his last day in office.
Peace
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, put down the pipe.
It's funded, even in a shutdown. That's what's so tragic about this for Repugnants. They can't defund it.
It's wired into the system's DNA already.
It's like an enormous succubus.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA BOO!!
The enormous succubus is the ineptness of the admin of past six years, and their INABILITY to even be able to manage within the means, the CURRENT over used and abused givverment fwee rider programs.

And in REALITY-they have NO IDEA how much or how fast it will DEPLETE what is already on unstable tables in the future.

The whole massive MESS of clueless, uncontrolled SPENDING, needs REFORMED, CAPPED and Curbed. The system can't even support itself now, let alone adding ???? UNtold amounts to it.

SHOW the "FUNDING" for THAT!

(They CAN'T..and that's why they don't want to "negotiate"...they have NOTHING solid to negotiate it with!!)

Idiots.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Medicare covers only 80% of costs, so most people purchase a supplemental policy.
Typical cost for a married couple for Part B, Part D, and supplemental are at least $500-600 per month.
Granted, the coverage is far better than the exchanges, and more importantly, you can find a doctor educated in the United States.
IF Seniors, who've been willing to GIVE more (to support MORE slackerTICs than ever before) will still be able to find insurance companies that will even OFFER the options!!

Nice huh?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
Darn, I did not know I was a peasant. 2 or 3 times a year I get on a bus with about 40 others to travel to Pullman, WA. to watch and cheer on the the Cougs.
Peace
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Might I add. whom ever clicked the "STUPID and clueless" lightbulb, needs to insert it into their OWN ear-and proudly display it--as in "There's THEIR sign!!"

Good post Galt.

TRUTH. For those of the WORKING (ie:non-givverment dependent slackerTic) classes anyway.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
Darn, I did not know I was a peasant. 2 or 3 times a year I get on a bus with about 40 others to travel to Pullman, WA. to watch and cheer on the the Cougs.
Peace
Kids :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Wethersfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••