Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1251797 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#994570 Oct 3, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
of course you'd think he's phenomenal. He's a drunk, like you. He abuses his daughter, like you. The tweets are gone, must have been another drunken rant.
Oh yeah, I love him, I hope he runs for office someday. He'd be a good mayor of NY
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#994571 Oct 3, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
It really sounds like you think there is a conspiracy among all these companies.
So, tell us why this multitude of companies across the entire country are cutting FT positions and replacing them with PT positions. The only associated change is ObamaKare.
It seems you are promoting the idea that all of these companies are involved in a conspiracy to make Obama look bad.
You're not one of those conspiracy nuts, are you?
The end....

... no thinking involved!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#994572 Oct 3, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Ted Cruz blasted by angry GOP colleagues
Ted Cruz faced a barrage of hostile questions Wednesday from angry GOP senators, who lashed the Texas tea party freshman for helping prompt a government shutdown crisis without a strategy to end it.
At a closed-door lunch meeting in the Senate’s Mansfield Room, Republican after Republican pressed Cruz to explain how he would propose to end the bitter budget impasse with Democrats, according to senators who attended the meeting. A defensive Cruz had no clear plan to force an end to the shutdown — or explain how he would defund Obamacare, as he has demanded all along, sources said.
....as the government shutdown heads into day three, a number of Republican senators privately blame the Texas freshman for contributing to the mess their party finds itself in. And now that they’re in it, they say it’s up to Cruz to help find a solution.
“It was very evident to everyone in the room that Cruz doesn’t have a strategy – he never had a strategy, and could never answer a question about what the end-game was,” said one senator who attended the meeting.“I just wish the 35 House members that have bought the snake oil that was sold could witness what was witnessed today at lunch.”
At the Wednesday lunch, Cruz was asked what he would have done had GOP senators united to filibuster the House bill.
“He kept trying to change the subject because he never could answer the question,” the senator said.“It’s pretty evident it’s never been about a strategy – it’s been about him. That’s unfortunate. I think he’s done our country a major disservice. I think he’s done Republicans a major disservice.”
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/10/ted-cru...
Speaking of teddy boy, I haven't heard much from him since this shut down started.

Where is he?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#994573 Oct 3, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
how can 80 people do that?
So fare they have convinced the spineless one in the Republican party to go along with them. Fine go with all the Republicans in Congress who sent that crap bill to the senate, I was giving some of them a pass.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Pittsboro, NC

#994574 Oct 3, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a bill from the House on Harry Reid's desk to give funds the FDA.
Why does Harry Reid and the Democrats want the government to remain shut down?
Why doesn't Harry Reid allow the government to resume functions?
Why do the Democrats want the government shut-down?
Look at this dummmmmmmfffccckkkk!

Ha ha ha LOL!

Republicans attach a one year delay of the legally binding Affordable Care Act TO THE BUDGET BILL,

and he blames Democrats!

DB: DOOOYUCCCHHE BAGGGGG!

it's comical as hellll!

#FLATBOEHNER

pictures of weasel Republicans laughing at retired veterans locked out of fed attractions.

SEND A CLEAN BUDGET BILL! NO SHUTDOWN!

AZZZZZZZZZHOLES!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#994575 Oct 3, 2013
You Can’t Make This Up: Guess What the Obamacare Hotline Number Nearly Spells’ SIGN UP: 1-800-F**KYO’ this is the attitude Obama/Liberals have towards the American People!!
Lakeesha Bocateesha

Lakewood, NJ

#994576 Oct 3, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Definitely! Obamacare! I love it. I love it because it pisses off these liars.
Now Lois will revert to her story about who the Presidents "real" father is. She should get a job on Maury Povich.
Dbrider is so freaked out that he's reporting the weather!!
Obamacare! Sending the nutjobs over the edge!
ol' lily she be drinkin too early again
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#994577 Oct 3, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Is that the best you can muster? Nobody believes you. You're the Democrat leech.
lol! This is obviously the best you can do son!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#994578 Oct 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Definitely! Obamacare! I love it. I love it because it pisses off these liars.
Now Lois will revert to her story about who the Presidents "real" father is. She should get a job on Maury Povich.
Dbrider is so freaked out that he's reporting the weather!!
Obamacare! Sending the nutjobs over the edge!
That is a wonderful side effect of the new law.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#994579 Oct 3, 2013
Bullwinkle Obama is on the road dividing America and crying wolf again.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#994580 Oct 3, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, the Democrats aren't interested in any "bipartisan" agreement, and they are holding the government hostage and demanding a ransom of money for their Marxist programs, right?
Do you Democrats plan to keep the government shut down until your Marxist programs are given money?
Right now there are bills from the House on Harry Reid's desk waiting to restart the government. All Harry Reid has to do is put them on the floor of the Senate for a vote to restart the government. That's the only thing keeping the government shut down. Why do the Democrats want the government to be shut down?
No negotiating with terrorist son!

Remember? Being presidential and all?

I love this comedy channel!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#994581 Oct 3, 2013
<quoted text>
I played this word on Scrabble the other day : dodoism!
Dodoism
The art of committing forum suicide by acting as unintelligent as humanly possible
Yup, we have quite a few dodos on here.
What is sad is that the poor white hicks who would benefit from ACA will thumb their noses at it because of their hatred for Obama.

I do not expect for long though, they will jump in eventually once they see what a good program it is.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#994582 Oct 3, 2013
I think down the road will be sorry if the name 'Obamacare' sticks. He will always be credited.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#994583 Oct 3, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Harry Reid has on his desk at this very moment bills from the House that will restart the government.
Why are Harry Reid and the Democrats keeping the government shut down? Why are the Democrats holding the government hostage and demanding a ransom of money for their Marxist programs be paid?
From high school I remember a pussee like you teabaggers who would start some trouble and then when it went down you couldn't find him.
Fact:
Teabaggers are the motivation for this shutdown.
Fact:
Now these pussees are running from their actions. Cowards.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#994584 Oct 3, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Harry Reid has on his desk at this very moment bills from the House that will restart the government.
Why are Harry Reid and the Democrats keeping the government shut down? Why are the Democrats holding the government hostage and demanding a ransom of money for their Marxist programs be paid?
No negotiating with terrorists!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#994585 Oct 3, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
And that explains why 0.5 (that's zero point five) percent of people who visit the ObamaKare website enroll.
Do you even read the bullshit you post here?
lol! You clearly don't read your own son!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#994586 Oct 3, 2013
Grampy wrote:
Big problems for NBC at upcoming Winter Olympics in regards to Russia new anti gay laws.
"Propaganda is the act of distributing information among minors that 1) is aimed at the creating nontraditional sexual attitudes, 2) makes nontraditional sexual relations attractive, 3) equates the social value of traditional and nontraditional sexual relations, or 4) creates an interest in nontraditional sexual relations."
NBC: Dick Button and Scottie Hamilton won't be able to interview any skaters under 18 years old.
Matter of fact almost all of NBC newscasters will be watched as potential violators of the law.
All of the employees of the Huffington Post ought to just stay home.
Not so very clever old timer__Olympic gold medalist Scott Hamilton is married with two children (who look just like him).

You seem more dishonest since your eyelid lift__or is it that DaBammy cruised to victory # two.

What happened to your soulmate fred-Paul?
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#994587 Oct 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh wow, Grampy the homophobe. Quel surprise!
One of the true visual pleasures of the Winter Games is watching the girl's Skater Butts.

Several years back while Dick Button was doing the TV commentary on the pairs ice dancing he complained about the curvature of the girl's butt, saying it ruined the line in their death spiral. The other announcer said "I'm not gonna even comment on that one".

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#994588 Oct 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, I love him, I hope he runs for office someday. He'd be a good mayor of NY
you really want to hear him abuse his daughter over and over? You get off on that kind of sht, stupid skank.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#994589 Oct 3, 2013
Homer wrote:
I think down the road will be sorry if the name 'Obamacare' sticks. He will always be credited.
Yes! It will forever be known as that now! Remember when the President said "Obamacares, I like it"
Brilliant turnaround!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 53,991
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr Julia 20,063
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Fri TRD 70,145
Electric heat Cromwell hills (Jul '14) Fri Mslmike 2
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) Jul 2 AnthonyI15 44
News Boy, 11, drowns in Brentwood pool (Jun '08) Jun 29 tom wingo 48
News Gay couples hope legislation makes Hawaii first... (Feb '09) Jun 29 This Thread Now C... 16,154
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages