Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#993722 Oct 2, 2013
Why does Baghdad Bob have more credibility than Jay Carney?
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#993723 Oct 2, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
The thread clueless twit says:
<quoted text>
Typical right wing response from a moron who couldn't come up with a cogent counter argument to save their soul.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#993724 Oct 2, 2013
Do as I say...not as I do!

"TOM HANKS IRS AVOIDANCE"

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/tom...

Natl Enquirer makes an appearance!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#993725 Oct 2, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'll tell you like I tell my girlfriend," I'm not about to drive myself insane, trying to make you sane!" All those questions have been answered &, debunked long agobut, you continue to stick to your guns &, covet them like the " holy grail." Now answer my questions. You've said it of your own mouth that Obama out campaigned both McCain &, Romney so,. What's your excuse for being in opposition of the better man &, eventual president elect? notice how fast you jumped off the Jesus subject. Good idea for you!
Let's go over this again. The election wasn't determined by campaigning. Before the storm and Christie sabotaging the Republicans, Romney was projected to win the election. The change in polls reflected the change in vote counts. Notice, that is "change" in, like you would use a delta in math.
As to the absolute count, I said this:

You invent way too much in your post. For example, concerning the election, I pointed out the fact that there were very many locations where it was obvious some programmer was so stupid they programmed the voting machines to steal 100 percent of the vote. Naturally, most of the programmers weren't that stupid, and they programmed the voting machines to steal one in three or one in four votes.
Nobody knows who won the last election.
Michelle

New York, NY

#993726 Oct 2, 2013
OMG! Obama cancelled two trips because of the government not having money. He's sending John Kerry instead TO HANDLE MORE TRIPS. LOL!

Funny. If money is so tight because the government shut down (as the White House claims), why on earth is the United States even bothering to send John Kerry abroad in the first place?

It's a good question, no?

Shouldn’t the U.S. government just cancel both -- or dare I say, all -- diplomatic visits for the time being if the shutdown is really that painful?

I mean, Secretary Kerry would presumably require as big a security detail (and as large an entourage) as any sitting U.S. president traveling abroad, wouldn't he? He is, after all, America’s top foreign diplomat.

So if President Obama is “cancelling” these trips to “raise awareness” about the negative consequences of shutting down the government (and using the occasion to happily blame House Republicans for letting that happen), sending his top lieutenant instead of himself (and not cancelling any of the trips) hardly seems like an effective strategy.

Remember, Mr. President, these kinds of politic stunts tend to backfire.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#993727 Oct 2, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Here's the deal smart guy, you prove he lied! Nobody but you gives 2 shits what Putin says. Again, you prove he lied using facts alone. You need to call Doc, find a delorian &, make you way back to the future!
The video watched by the White House and everyone who is concerned proved Obama lied. There was no spontaneous demonstration.

The world gives a shit. That's why the entire world gave Obama a vote of no confidence on the Syrian issue, and with a slam-dunk case. The world thinks Obama (thus, the US) is fullofshit.

Now, why do you mindlessly regurgitate the obvious lies from Obama and the Democrats?
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#993728 Oct 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Like most black folks, your hatred of Jews clouds your judgment.
A disagreement or distrust of a government doesn't translate to a hatred of people under that government , except if you're a right wing moron like you.
Michelle

New York, NY

#993729 Oct 2, 2013
It begins: First Obamacare security breach leaks 2,400 Americans’ info

An employee of Minnesota’s Obamacare exchange, MNsure, sent an unencrypted file to the wrong person and left 2,400 people’s private information at the mercy of a nearby insurance agent.

One exchange staffer’s simple mistake gave insurance broker Jim Koester access to an Excel document of Social Security numbers, names, addresses and other personal data for whole a list of insurance agents. Luckily for the 2,400, Koester was cooperative — and unnerved.

“The more I thought about it, the more troubled I was,” Koester told the Minnesota Star Tribune.“What if this had fallen into the wrong hands? It’s scary. If this is happening now, how can clients of MNsure be confident their data is safe?”

Isn't this all just SO HISTORIC?
Michelle

New York, NY

#993730 Oct 2, 2013
LIONS AND TIGERS AND LOTS OF GLITCHES! OH MY!

I’ve written about the possibility of fraud, but as with all government endeavors, incompetence and carelessness are at least equal threats.(Like sleeping TSA screeners who when awake are stealing your IPAD from your luggage).

I’ll be damned if I’d put my Social Security number into one of these untested databases today, so it can be handed off to a random navigator without a background check, printed off and left in a public library printer tray, or leaked to a local insurance agent. This is dangerous stuff, and it will happen over and over again.

Citiznes trying to get into the Maryland Healthcare Connection yesterday after three hours of waiting, could not load more than one screen in the process.

Maryland has been proactive about exchange development, started on Day One after the law passed, is a small state with a frightening ratio of health care bureaucrats to citizens, and should have been one of the most prepared states to launch an exchange.

But Nope, Lions and tigers and GLITCHES! Oh my!
endtimes

AOL

#993732 Oct 2, 2013

SEPT 2014 :---SIGNS of Tribulation "start"

youtu.be/xO_Sk9CzFkY

sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#993733 Oct 2, 2013
Alan Grayson: Republicans are rejecting Obamacare out of drunken anger

Rep. Alan Grayson (D-FL) did not discount what he called “public reports” that Republican lawmakers were drinking on the job, telling Salon that it was affecting their job performance.

“It’s a fact we all have to live with,” Grayson said in an interview published on Tuesday.“It’s making them violent and abusive towards America.”

Grayson did not identify any Congress members by name, but told Salon that “you can smell alcohol on their breath as they’re voting gleefully to shut down the government and create chaos.”

Huffington Post correspondent Jennifer Bendery wrote on Twitter on Monday night that,“About every other House lawmaker I just talked to smelled like booze. It’s only 9pm.” Bendery’s account corroborates a Post report from Saturday that other media members witnessed or smelled unidentified lawmakers drinking in the midst of negotiations over shuttering government offices.

Grayson also accused House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) of stymieing a vote on a “clean” continuing resolution — one providing funding for the government that also includes the Affordable Care Act — out of self-preservation.

“He enjoys his golf games with the president, and he doesn’t want to lose that perk, and so he’s desperate to maintain his relevance, and that means maintaining his position at all costs,” Grayson told Salon.“Even the kind of costs we’re seeing now for the country.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/10/01/alan-gr...

here's where Reagan rolls over in his grave.....

While Republican opposition has hinged on the new healthcare law, Grayson also accused Republicans of wanting to roll back other public health programs, such as the mandate requring emergency rooms to provide health care for patients unable to pay for their services.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#993734 Oct 2, 2013
Day 2 of rightwing domestic terrorist's shutdown of government continues...

Rightwing coalition of rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers and Methodists
Oh and Canadians(Ted Cruz) starting to show signs of cracking -

Bags and Bagnots in party fight for control.

ACA is the law of the land - John Boehner

Most American unconcerned with shutdown as they focus on wildly popular ACA

Democrats basking in the glow of total Republican meltdown and wildly popular ACA.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#993735 Oct 2, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Like I said last night, Republicans need to just tell the American people they tried their best and say it's the Democrats' baby.
And stand by not raising the debt ceiling that's right around the corner again.
And wait until 2014.
Obama is relishing this shutdown far too much.
O'bama and the democrats are using this shutdown to raise money:
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/09/...

The DNC is nearly broke--see how democrats roll? they don't realize you can't spend more money that you take in. Liberalism never works.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#993736 Oct 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
With a pass for pre-existing conditions, why would anybody purchase insurance before they need it?
There's a little thing called an enrollment period dumbass. Unless you happened to get sick during that time window you'd be SOL.
You're an idiot Galt!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#993737 Oct 2, 2013
Bags and Bagnots - Homer

You heard it here first this takes off.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#993738 Oct 2, 2013
Homer wrote:
Day 2 of rightwing domestic terrorist's shutdown of government continues...
Rightwing coalition of rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers and Methodists
Oh and Canadians(Ted Cruz) starting to show signs of cracking -
Bags and Bagnots in party fight for control.
ACA is the law of the land - John Boehner
Most American unconcerned with shutdown as they focus on wildly popular ACA
Democrats basking in the glow of total Republican meltdown and wildly popular ACA.
when Blazing Saddles becomes a perfect analogy to describe a political party i would think it would be time to shutter the RNC headquarters.

remember what happened to the KKK members?
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#993739 Oct 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, there is no verification or validation of the information provided to receive taxpayer subsidies....
What taxpayer subsidies imbecile? It's about choosing coverage and buying insurance.
You're an idiot Galt!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#993740 Oct 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets review what was said
" Full-time workers are being reduced to part-time workers.
Because they are part-time, they loose their medical insurance"
Now, it says that companies are changing people from FT to PT & they are losing their insurance.
If hey are losing their insurance then they must have had it before.
So if the company's goal is to not pay insurance, why haven't they changed to PT work before?
The entire post was based on the idea that companies that currently offer insurance, won't anymore. And that just stupid.
The higher copays & deductibles comment was obviously about the exchanges. People don't have to buy from the exchanges & if they do, they have options relating to out-of-pocket expenses.
Obviously you don't watch the news. It is happening every day. It will get even worse as the first of the year nears. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#993741 Oct 2, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical right wing response from a moron who couldn't come up with a cogent counter argument to save their soul.
Good morning Zero. Most posts from you idiots are too ridiculous to warrant a counter. For example, the one you made where you said:

"Sweden is doing just fine"

the very same day they were having their 5th day of riots!!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!!

You are a liar and an idiot!

Loser commie boy.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#993742 Oct 2, 2013
ROTFLMAO!!!!

MSNBC abandons health care exchange demo due to long waits, glitches

Washington Examiner

By Charlie Spiering
• Published October 02, 2013
Facebook28 Twitter10 LinkedIn1

MSNBC news producers abandoned their attempt to demonstrate the new health care exchange at healthcare.gov .

While repeatedly trying to access the New York, Maryland and New Jersey health care sites, news anchor Mara Schiavocampo eventually called a phone help line for assistance after the web chat function didn't work.

"This is the second call, so I've probably spent almost 20 minutes on the phone now. We started about 35 minutes ago, so at this point I'm going to hang up and call it a day," she explains on the show. "If I was signing up for myself, this is where my patience would be exhausted."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wethersfield woman gangstalked (Sep '09) 32 min John Wilkinson 122
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 40 min neveratfault 19,244
CT Who do you support for Governor in Connecticut ... (Oct '10) 41 min John Wilkinson 795
Trail Has Bad End (Nov '07) 1 hr John Wilkinson 52
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 69,428
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr Brian_G 305,716
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Brian_G 46,845
•••
•••
Wethersfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE