Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Weak People Blame Others”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#991033 Sep 27, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>This forum is rife with leftwinger threats of violence, beatings, chained confinement, starvation and heart stopping terrorist death threats...

If it's ghetto, ignorant, and liberal, it's idiot, loser, and dangerous..

It's the culture...
Wow, apparently a "drama queen" program was installed on the computer.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#991034 Sep 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Obama Stands Tall and Says No To Every Single Thing That Republicans Are Demanding
He said House Republicans are so concerned with appeasing the tea party that they are threatening to shutdown the government unless he guts or delays the ACA.
The president repeated,“That’s not going to happen.”
Obama said that if House Republicans have an ideas for improving healthcare, he is happy to work with them, but he made it clear that he will not be moved by threats of a government shutdown. The president said,“Any Republican in Congress who is currently watching, I encourage you to think about who you are hurting.” Obama used the words of Republican senators and governors to tell the House to knock it off, and get this done.
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/09/27/obama-...
Obama Stands Tall...?????

How does Cockroach Spittle stand tall?

Give us a demonstration, Mr. Sewergrate.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#991035 Sep 27, 2013
Why Republicans Are Starting to Love Health Reform

Turns out a lot of Republicans love Obamacare. Or at least, they like coverage for their kids, health-care rebates and a ban on denying coverage for preexisting conditions.

In the old days, they used to say that a conservative is a liberal who has been mugged by reality. When it comes to health insurance, it seems a liberal is a conservative who has been mugged by an illness.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/08...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#991036 Sep 27, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll NEVER change my name; been with me for 5-6 years of topix posts.
I correctly predicted a big Republican victory at the last midterm (although I didn't know it would be the biggest win Nationally in history).
Feel free to make fun of me about that anytime. We'll be repeating that scenario again very soon....:-)
i've been here for awhile and i don't remember a Fenris, or a big bad wolf. pretty sure i'd remember the king of sexual non-innuendos.

Location hidden

#991037 Sep 27, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
Is it a fascist dictatorship that forces you to buy a good or service?

I will not get any insurance, I am self injured, will your bleeding heart put me in a cage?
So when you show up in a public hospital with an injury with no insurance or enough cash to pay the bill, US taxpayers will be forced to pay it simply b/c your too cheap or too irresponsible

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#991039 Sep 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you sure are a great alarmist. been doing it long, or just join the club?
from 2007.

Survival rates for Cancer US and Europe...
"...The greatest differences were seen in the major cancer sites: colon and rectum (56.2% in Europe vs 65.5% in the United States), breast (79.0% vs 90.1%), and prostate cancer (77.5% vs 99.3%),

....When prostate cancer is excluded, the survival rates decreased to 38.1% in Europe and 46.9% in the United States"

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/561737

So how will Obamacare make this better?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#991040 Sep 27, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it a fascist dictatorship that forces you to buy a good or service?
I will not get any insurance, I am self injured, will your bleeding heart put me in a cage?
self injured? Freudian slip? though i can assure you that if you were injured i wouldn't put you in a cage.

i'd let the Vet do it.
mideastNews

AOL

#991041 Sep 27, 2013

Prophetic word given to Netanyahu & ISRAEL --

sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#991042 Sep 27, 2013
Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, apparently a "drama queen" program was installed on the computer.
i think it was a virus from a right wing chain email.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#991043 Sep 27, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama Stands Tall...?????
How does Cockroach Spittle stand tall?
Give us a demonstration, Mr. Sewergrate.
ok, get on your knees.....

Location hidden

#991044 Sep 27, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I'll NEVER change my name; been with me for 5-6 years of topix posts.

I correctly predicted a big Republican victory at the last midterm (although I didn't know it would be the biggest win Nationally in history).

Feel free to make fun of me about that anytime. We'll be repeating that scenario again very soon....:-)
And the margin will grow and grow as the once Grand Old Party continues to direct all of its serious attention to the far right wing of the party which is alienating moderates in droves. Really sad considering it was once the party of Lincoln and TR.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#991045 Sep 27, 2013
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
from 2007.
Survival rates for Cancer US and Europe...
"...The greatest differences were seen in the major cancer sites: colon and rectum (56.2% in Europe vs 65.5% in the United States), breast (79.0% vs 90.1%), and prostate cancer (77.5% vs 99.3%),
....When prostate cancer is excluded, the survival rates decreased to 38.1% in Europe and 46.9% in the United States"
http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/561737
So how will Obamacare make this better?
one of us is confused and i don't think it's me, but i'm not sure. can you present that in such a way that my feeble mind can discern your complaint?
Voluntarist

United States

#991046 Sep 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you sure are a great alarmist. been doing it long, or just join the club?
Its called simple arithmetic, have you heard of it?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#991047 Sep 27, 2013
tell_it_like_it_ISl wrote:
<quoted text>
Pick up yoir telephomn and call some f'ing dictors and ask tjem if thwy give discounts die caah
The very reason doctors give discounts to cash paying clients is because they charge clients more than the insurance company reimburses them. Basically, by offering a cash paying client a discount, they are charging him the same rate as they are being paid for insured patients. Simple as that.
Voluntarist

United States

#991048 Sep 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
losing by losing isn't really my cup of tea. and speaking of tea, why is the Tea Party dropping in the polls if the 2 GOP nutjobs are going to be more popular?
Depends who is running the poll, liberty is catching on, I am not a republican btw.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#991049 Sep 27, 2013
Before Obamacare began...

"In 2009, screening rates for cervical cancer were the highest in the United States, at 86%(Figure 5.8.1)."

http://www.oecd-ilibrary.org/sites/health_gla...
Voluntarist

United States

#991050 Sep 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Why Republicans Are Starting to Love Health Reform
Turns out a lot of Republicans love Obamacare. Or at least, they like coverage for their kids, health-care rebates and a ban on denying coverage for preexisting conditions.
In the old days, they used to say that a conservative is a liberal who has been mugged by reality. When it comes to health insurance, it seems a liberal is a conservative who has been mugged by an illness.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/08...
The ban on denying preexisting conditions , is there a cap on what a company can charge?

Sure I can insure you for $12,000 per month.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#991051 Sep 27, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Most dummies don't listen to the side effects. But I find it rather amusing. The Abilify is the best. A little pill sitting on the edge of the desk that is an anti-depressant and along comes the big A--the big "A" is Ablify--which contains 5 more anti-depressants combined. OOoooo lala. There is no way 'the experts' are ever able to quantify the effects of the 6 drugs together, more than likely it was 'preventative' medicine that caused the last several mass murders including Hassan.
I just love it when a smoker speaks out about the side effects of prescription medications. LMAO

Location hidden

#991052 Sep 27, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>The very reason doctors give discounts to cash paying clients is because they charge clients more than the insurance company reimburses them. Basically, by offering a cash paying client a discount, they are charging him the same rate as they are being paid for insured patients. Simple as that.
Most insurance carriers pay doctors per the Medicare Part B fee schedule. It's less than the doctor's regular rates but the doctors get a greater number of patient as a approved in-plan provider
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#991053 Sep 27, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Its called simple arithmetic, have you heard of it?
yeah, it's the first thing you need know when you take a music theory class, and since i took about 50 of them.....i learned to count to 4. so a 5/8 time signature really messes with my head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min IB DaMann 50,429
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Mychihuahuawillbite 308,008
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr Alberto 19,592
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Tue JOEL 71,541
Review: 100 Percent Martial Arts Tue davidvalvas 2
Wishing everyone a safe place and wellness duri... Jan 26 Christy 1
Major winter storm expected to drop 20 to 30 in... Jan 26 Christy 1
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News