Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1521411 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Waxman

New York, NY

#991538 Sep 28, 2013
Hi Mental Case. I haven't been here or over two days.

Have you consulted with your shrink lately, Obama voter?
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound stupid enough to be a Waxturd/No Surprise puppet!! Seems he created a bunch of them in August 2013. And they're all as brain dead as the original!!
Why is it you nitwits from the Waxturd closet are always the losers??
----------
""Wall Street Pleads With GOP To Put The Debt Ceiling Gun Down""
""A former GOP governor and major voice for Wall Street minced no words on Friday about the repercussions the United States would face for defying the debt ceiling.
In a Washington Post op-ed, President & CEO of the American Bankers Association Frank Keating expressed how grave a decision it would be for Congress to default on its nearly $17 trillion in debt.
"Using the debt ceiling as leverage in the deficit debate is unwise and dangerous," Keating wrote. "Citizens nationwide are frustrated with the political stalemate in Washington. But our nation’s financial integrity should not be used as a bargaining chip."
In his role at the ABA, Keating leads the 135-year-old association, speaking for banks of all sizes and charters in the $13 trillion industry. Additionally, Keating has served on the Bipartisan Policy Center's Debt Reduction Task Force -- a group of former cabinet members, officials and other sources from both parties that made recommendations for reducing the U.S.' fiscal troubles.
During his time in politics, Keating was governor of Oklahoma for two terms (1995-2003), leading the state through the Oklahoma City bombing tragedy. In the Washington Post op-ed, he notes that honoring fiscal obligations are not a partisan issue, referring how he balanced his state's budget for eight years running.
"As George Washington said,'No pecuniary consideration is more urgent than the regular redemption and discharge of the public debt; on none can delay be more injurious, or an economy of the time more valuable,'" Keating wrote.""
----------
You lose again, Waxturd. But then, you always lose.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#991539 Sep 28, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
Of course I don't expect you crackers to believe these facts, so just go on believing that Charlton Heston was Moses and Elizabeth Taylor was Cleopatra.
What the hell....and you can keep believing that Your White House Trayvon is the Boy Messiah....
Waxman

New York, NY

#991540 Sep 28, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Commonsense human ideology " What's good for some, may be bad for others!" Here's another " Everything ain't for everybody!" So your point was? America is diverse in financial status so, in order to please or, appease to 1 group, you have to forsake the wishes of others. Who would you forsake, thepoor or, the rich? Yeah I know!
Hey black dood. How is your racist rant and homophobe routine going? Maybe if you went to school and learned how to carry your own load, zero, you would not hate others so much?

You are a sick dood.

Let us know when your Jim Jones Obama saves you dumbfk.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#991541 Sep 28, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI nutculur is a female convict in a woman's super-max facility in Connecticut in the high security wing reserved for informants and pedophiles. Now that you know THAT, her post probably takes on new meaning:
"Pedophiles like Grampy just love her slim, boyish body!!
Real men prefer more full bodied women, ones with feminine curves and real breasts, not 14 year old tiny bumps".
"Ewwww"; its VERY "ewwwww"........
Yeah, right, like you know their about personal lives for real.
Nat Turner

Philippines

#991544 Sep 28, 2013
What about that red head cracker that killed all them kids in the movie theater claiming he was "Batman"!
Waxman

Phoenix, AZ

#991545 Sep 28, 2013
Evil & ignorant person:
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right! Who will they run? Ted Cruz? LOL, it's always great material for the comics. I think Palin has the hots for him, have you seen her gazing at him with googoo eyes?
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#991551 Sep 28, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, right, like you know their about personal lives for real.
"Personal Lives"? When you are an incarcerated inmate you HAVE no personal life, because you are reduced to a number (nothing more).

They are also very easy to keep tabs on (for those that have the means and resources).....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#991552 Sep 28, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
What about that red head cracker that killed all them kids in the movie theater claiming he was "Batman"!
As your doctor, I advise you cut back drastically on eating your own jiz.....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#991554 Sep 28, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
I provide proof to back up my posts.
You keep proving that your limited intelligence allows you to do nothing but toss lame insults.
I win, you lose, ma'am.
Right.... uh huh.... ok.... if that's what you believe son....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#991555 Sep 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Chicken with snow peas, dong. Dont make me get the hose again......
lol! Sorry wolfie. wolfie colon for you!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#991557 Sep 28, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said before - I provide proof, all you do is woof. Grow up.
Yep son. You keep making that claim.

No doubt about that!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#991558 Sep 28, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats would cease to exist without their perceived victims. Democrats are the parasites and tax payers are the hosts.
Really? I keep asking cons to show me an example today of a country that proves their point.

Funny thing is, no one steps up to the plate!

I wonder why?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#991560 Sep 28, 2013
richardIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's who created the recession, Dumber than a Doorknob:
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
At President Clinton’s direction, no fewer than 10 federal agencies issued a chilling ultimatum to banks and mortgage lenders to ease credit for lower-income minorities or face investigations for lending discrimination and suffer the related adverse publicity. They also were threatened with denial of access to the all-important secondary mortgage market and stiff fines, along with other penalties.
The threat was codified in a 20-page “Policy Statement on Discrimination in Lending” and entered into the Federal Register on April 15, 1994, by the Interagency Task Force on Fair Lending. Clinton set up the little-known body to coordinate an unprecedented crackdown on alleged bank redlining.
The edict — completely overlooked by the Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission and the mainstream media — was signed by then-HUD Secretary Henry Cisneros, Attorney General Janet Reno, Comptroller of the Currency Eugene Ludwig and Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan, along with the heads of six other financial regulatory agencies.
Throw in Carter, Reid, Pelosi, Frank, Dodd and douchebag Oblama.
lol! Interesting how your source has no author.

You place so much faith in an opinion you agree with.
Nat Turner

Philippines

#991562 Sep 28, 2013
Elvis Presley,Frank Sinatra, Liberace, absolutely the Worst!
blah you nitty derp

Glendale, CA

#991563 Sep 28, 2013
richardIII wrote:
disgusting douchebag POS Harry Reid says F the sick and needy, let them pay, and pay a lot:
WASHINGTON (AP)— Lawmakers on both sides of the Capitol already have overwhelmingly rejected the medical device tax that House Republicans insist on repealing as a condition for keeping the government open. It's just that those earlier votes didn't count.
Despite its unpopularity, both the White House and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., vowed this week they would not let Republicans make the tax a bargaining chip in averting a government shutdown on Tuesday.
harry reid is gonna bring online gambling to america. wheeeee! time to start robbing people at the poker tables again!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#991564 Sep 28, 2013
richardIII wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet your full size Barney Frank mannequin has a reamed out bung that a cantaloupe would fit thru due to overuse.
Sorry son.

I understand you bought all of those limited editions

I hear they had to call the cops too due to your 'inappropriate' acts in destroying the other full sized dolls! They seem to think your favorite was Brewer!
blah you nitty derp

Glendale, CA

#991565 Sep 28, 2013
richardIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's who created the recession, Dumber than a Doorknob:
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
At President Clinton’s direction, no fewer than 10 federal agencies issued a chilling ultimatum to banks and mortgage lenders to ease credit for lower-income minorities or face investigations for lending discrimination and suffer the related adverse publicity. They also were threatened with denial of access to the all-important secondary mortgage market and stiff fines, along with other penalties.
The threat was codified in a 20-page “Policy Statement on Discrimination in Lending” and entered into the Federal Register on April 15, 1994, by the Interagency Task Force on Fair Lending. Clinton set up the little-known body to coordinate an unprecedented crackdown on alleged bank redlining.
The edict — completely overlooked by the Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission and the mainstream media — was signed by then-HUD Secretary Henry Cisneros, Attorney General Janet Reno, Comptroller of the Currency Eugene Ludwig and Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan, along with the heads of six other financial regulatory agencies.
Throw in Carter, Reid, Pelosi, Frank, Dodd and douchebag Oblama.
sounds about right. a screwup like that would take several years to unfold itself and suck the life out of a country that already gives way too much to welfare to support itself. lets spend waaay more than we can ever pay back...sounds like a great plan. thanks clinton, you f-up!
blah you nitty derp

Glendale, CA

#991566 Sep 28, 2013
almost forgot to say ty to obama as well for spending waaay to much, thats not gonna blow up in our face in the next 5-10 years right? hey let our kids deal with it!

Location hidden

#991567 Sep 28, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
The "cracker" part of the incident is irrelevant.

" n.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Aurora_shooting#Cou... ;

One look in his eyes shows he was mentally disturbed, whether naturally or chemically induced.

Location hidden

#991568 Sep 28, 2013
<quoted text>
As your doctor, I advise you cut back drastically on eating your own jiz.....
You're just as bad as nyuckular.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr TRD 71,284
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr Susanm 313,940
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) Apr 22 Patty Myers 8,138
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Apr 21 Fitus T Bluster 20,971
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Apr 20 Patriot AKA Bozo 63,620
News Five Key Points From Hartford's Budget Proposal Apr 19 IdiotCamp 1
News State child agency pulling wards from Durham sc... (May '07) Apr 18 Chastity Veasley 48

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages