Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1394921 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#989676 Sep 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
good boy. Now roll over.
why don't you show me how it's done since you're a professional son?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#989677 Sep 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I said roll over!
please show me how, son!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#989678 Sep 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
lol. Kid, you don't have to reply to every post. You just start looking stupid.
lol! you've gone above and beyond just 'starting' to look stupid son!

It makes one think it's one of your bucket list items you'll never full achieve!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#989679 Sep 25, 2013
What is it gonna take for President Barack Obama to get you to drive away in a brand new O'bamacare policy next week? Double… Triple… Sextuple. How much are you willing to pay, particularly if you’re single and not too advanced in years, to swap your current health plan for an O'bamacare plan? 620 Percent?
http://personalliberty.com/2013/09/25/state-b...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#989680 Sep 25, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Repeat Please...
lol! No imagination!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#989681 Sep 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
See what I mean? Often imitated. never duplicated.
Thank God there's no duplicate!

“Weak People Blame Others”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#989682 Sep 25, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Sanford or Deltona??

I wish someone had an answer to your addiction to dumbass. Throwing money at it would be like throwing crack at an addict you moron and telling them to go away.

Drop Dead American always coming back for more and blame others for his addiction to idiot...

Show me a ghetto and I will show you a liberal. If it's ghetto, illiterate or idiot, it's dangerous, loser and liberal..

It's the culture...
hopefully you understand your mindless repetitive ramblings. You remind me of a mental health patient who continuously utters nonsensical statements.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#989683 Sep 25, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>why don't I show you how it's done sucking dick since I am a professional at it son?
Repeat Please...

It's the culture...
dem

Hockessin, DE

#989684 Sep 25, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! To match your small mind?
Seems even that's a tough chore for you son!
OMG, I wub you, can I tongue ur ballz?
dem

Hockessin, DE

#989685 Sep 25, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, we're back to the quotation mark excuse.
Door knob, can I tongue ur ballz and azz? 2709
dem

Hockessin, DE

#989686 Sep 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Conservatives Who Hate Government Control Over Families Should Support Same-Sex Marriage
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
duh.
pretty soon democrats will support ped-o-philes and the marriage of children...yay, go democrats
dem

Hockessin, DE

#989687 Sep 25, 2013
Did you kkk hunt ped-o-philes know that Strum Thurmond holds the record for the longest filabuster EVER?

he record for the longest filibuster goes to U.S. Sen. Strom Thurmond of South Carolina, who spoke for 24 hours and 18 minutes AGAINST the Civil Rights Act of 1957, according to U.S. Senate records.

Thurmond began speaking at 8:54 p.m. on Aug. 28 and continued until 9:12 p.m. the following evening, reciting the Declaration of Independence, Bill of Rights, President George Washington's farewell address and other historical documents along the way.

Thurmond was not the only lawmaker to filibuster on the issue, however. According to Senate records, teams of democrat senators consumed 57 days filibustering between March 26 and June 19, the day the Civil Rights Act of 1957 passed.

Location hidden

#989688 Sep 25, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>That's strange according to your article only Republicans are worried about. See how the liberals roll? they don't care about fraud. The more fraud the merrier for liberals-that's how they get the money to buy off elections---And pay Michael Moore's food tab.
Only Repugs are quoted Because it's a Rupert news rag running the story ... You're obviously not the brightest bulb in the box
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#989689 Sep 25, 2013
Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
An before you starting spewing your liberal media b.s., Here's an article from your precious Fox News re: same issue. http://nation.foxnews.com/medicare-fraud/2012...
You have no common sense idiot. Just keep voting for Democrats, Zombie. Dumb MF.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#989690 Sep 25, 2013
Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
<quoted text> hopefully you understand your mindless repetitive ramblings. You remind me of a mental health patient who continuously utters nonsensical statements.
Drop Dead American always coming back for more and blame others for his addiction to idiot...

It's the culture...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#989691 Sep 25, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>did you thank bushie boy for your son?
But e are sue you licked some old fat broads bushie, son.

You are such a zero!

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#989692 Sep 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry you're too stupid to figure it out.
I get it. I was supposed to know that "?" is a quotation mark. Not only that but recognize it as a CNN piece.

If you bothered to reference who stuff you were stealing,then you wouldn't appear as a such a dick.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#989693 Sep 25, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no common sense idiot. Just keep voting for Democrats, Zombie. Dumb MF.
Drop Dead American always bent over and punked by a Fox News Avatar...

If it's liberal, it's loser, ignorant, and dangerous...

It's the culture...

Location hidden

#989694 Sep 25, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>You have no common sense idiot. Just keep voting for Democrats, Zombie. Dumb MF.
Wow. What a sizzling intellect. The more posts I peruse from you right wing functional illiterates, the more confident I am regarding my political views. Now go lick the feet of another blue blooded, old money, Andover educated,Wall Street "master of the universe". Of course, they wouldn't pee on the best part of you

Location hidden

#989695 Sep 25, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Drop Dead American always coming back for more and blame others for his addiction to idiot...

It's the culture...
Do you posting anything original? You're akin to a really boring broken record

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Ize Found 70,718
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Fit2Serve 60,042
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr zach 311,329
News Connecticut News - State, National and Local Ne... (May '07) Jun 22 ladyslipper 156
CAR Accident on Friday April 22, 2016 Apr '16 MarcusT20073 1
In The War on Police Traffic Stops Have Become ... (Aug '15) Dec '15 Anthony Wall 11
Wethersfield high school honor roll is about 50... (Jan '13) Jul '15 Anthony Wall 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages