Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1482014 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#989713 Sep 25, 2013
Idiots who voted for Obama
viewed 3,012,163

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#989717 Sep 25, 2013
Just have a question. It's random and weird, but I'm in a random and weird mood. So what makes gay men want to have anal sex? It's where their poop comes out and sometimes where their poop is.

Just don't get the sexual motivation there.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#989718 Sep 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the Azzhole-In-Chief who goes around killing and threatening everyone with Drones and Cruise Missiles and then shows up at the U.N. to tell the world community that they need to pursue the diplomatic solution to world problems.
I just about spit out my breakfast when I saw Mr. Bigmouth talking at the podium. Putin executed a diplomatic thumb-in-the-eye to the Boy Messiah over Syrian CWs and so what does the Jerk-In-Chief do? He begins proselytizing diplomacy!!!
This boy needs to go - FAST
Two people are bringing the entire country down. Obama and Harry Reid. They both have to go. Talk about brain-dead leadership.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#989719 Sep 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
Does this claim surprise anyone?
"A former CIA gun runner revealed that the U.S. Ambassador to Libya, J. Christopher Stevens, was killed in the Sept. 11, 2012 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi in order to cover up the U.S. State Department’s direct arm shipments to al-Qaeda."
Maybe dumbass dave, but he's in love so we gotta give him a pass.
obvious....

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#989720 Sep 25, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I skipped over the committee meeting notices, news releases, "proposes" rules and public comments and only read the actual regulations. So, the answer to your question is "no" I did not READ the 20,000 pages....only the regulations. But, I did read all of those. Which is more than we can say for you.
You read a sales pitch...from a two-bit used care salesman from Chicago...sucker...

In auto terms...you just bought a Gremlin...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#989721 Sep 25, 2013
Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. What a sizzling intellect. The more posts I peruse from you right wing functional illiterates, the more confident I am regarding my political views. Now go lick the feet of another blue blooded, old money, Andover educated,Wall Street "master of the universe". Of course, they wouldn't pee on the best part of you
...so you prefer ghetto trash...OK...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#989722 Sep 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, that Havasu bridge involved a couple of those twins.
I've probably spent more time in Lake Havasu City than you have e-mutt.
why?...there is nothing there...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#989724 Sep 25, 2013
BENGHAZI INVESTIGATOR WON'T DENY STEVENS KIDNAP PLOT
Questions mount regarding murder of U.S. ambassador

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/benghazi-investiga...

FILMMAKER BLAMED FOR BENGHAZI OUT OF JAIL AND TALKING
Warns on release from custody 'We don't need Sept. 11 again'
Published: 59 mins ago

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/filmmaker-blamed-f...

Since: Nov 11

Naperville, IL

#989727 Sep 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>...a tax, not a fine...
Liberals play with words!

They think that calling tax or fee it is not still more of our hard earned money to the pocket of a Liberal politician so he can pass laws against our freedom.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#989731 Sep 25, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Just have a question. It's random and weird, but I'm in a random and weird mood. So what makes gay men want to have anal sex? It's where their poop comes out and sometimes where their poop is.
Just don't get the sexual motivation there.
It IS a truly frightening prospect. We will have to ask dem, dumbdave, or one of the other leftist fudgepackers....

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#989732 Sep 25, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Two people are bringing the entire country down. Obama and Harry Reid. They both have to go. Talk about brain-dead leadership.
I agree but keep in mind that the loser segment of the voting population deserves the leadership they get.

The others like you and me are stuck with that unfortunate choice.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#989733 Sep 25, 2013
richardIII wrote:
<quoted text>
What will you answer your doctor when he asks you the number of your sexual partners?
Do animals count?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#989734 Sep 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Quality, kid, not quantity and you don't have to worry about infection.
<your responses are predictable>
and yet, you still haven't explained how you handle your infection!

Duck, dodge and run.... that's your style!!!
Yeah

Ashburn, VA

#989735 Sep 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? My dog got it without me having to demonstrate. Maybe you should watch her.
ah! Your species! My error. I assumed you were human!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#989736 Sep 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, at least I won't have to teach you how to beg. You have that down pat!
lol! Funny how you idiots confuse asking with begging. But then, no different than your normal confusion between your opinions and facts!

I love this comedy channel!
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#989737 Sep 25, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't I show you how it's done sucking dick since I am a professional at it son?
Repeat Please...

It's the culture...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#989738 Sep 25, 2013
richardIII wrote:
<quoted text>
What will you answer your doctor when he asks you the number of your sexual partners?
so now, you joke about obama are.

Ok,so now it's really not all that important.

Personally, I never thought it was that important to cons to begin with.... and that budget? Even less so!

I love this comedy channel!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#989739 Sep 25, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
It IS a truly frightening prospect. We will have to ask dem, dumbdave, or one of the other leftist fudgepackers....
Hmm.....why do wolves clean their butts with their tongues and sniff other butts, son?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#989740 Sep 25, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Repeat Please...
It's the culture...
repeat please
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#989741 Sep 25, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text> Hmm.....why do wolves clean their butts with their tongues and sniff other butts, son?
I wish someone had an answer to your addiction to dumbass... You idiot cleaning butts with your tongue and sniffing other butts... Yeah you Gilligan...

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Dudley 20,771
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 62,959
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) Thu truth 7,994
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Thu TRD 71,313
DCF Protest in CT & We want your stories!!! (Jul '12) Thu Steph 72
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Thu Sammy Davis Junior 313,199
How DEPRESSING is it living in The State Of Con... (May '16) Jan 17 Hoody Hoodpecker 4

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages