Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1779029 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Mililani, HI

#978556 Sep 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't waste your time arguing with a troll.
lol! You don't argue or discuss son...

... you LIE!!!!

See? I said it again! And all you do is run and hide... just like little sadow!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#978557 Sep 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Focus and ignore....
lol! He can't son. That's his problem.

That's why he makes a claim of fact, then runs and hides when asked for clarification.

The best part is, that's what he claims others do.

So don't 'act' like you're taking the high ground..... you've already ceded it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#978558 Sep 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
He just totally disrupted a conversation that several people were having together in a outburst were his posts took up all but three posts on a page for several pages.
I ignore his posts usually, but I find it irritating when his ego gets in the way of having a conversation here.
lol! You LIED son.

You LIED!

Talk about being not only disruptive, but DISHONEST as well!

I love this comedy channel!
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#978559 Sep 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ron, not Rand?
Galt does not understand the logic that concludes that 1,000 people reported dead in a gas attack is orders of magnitude worse than 100,000 plus people dead from various means in a civil war.
The DC occupy anyone elses anything sesame street PR kids must really be doing some overtime trying to push the hate Assad and government strings with this one!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#978560 Sep 8, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Attempting to discuss anything with Yeah and Tenzing is like trying to discuss Nuclear Resonance with a yapping Chihuahua.
You'd be far better off taking a nap instead.
lol! Speaking of attempting to discuss anything, let's listen to what you have to say on the matter of intelligence son.....

“Although you'd love to watch me post something intelligent, alas, it will never happen.“- shinningelectr0n

I love con idiocy!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#978561 Sep 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I know.
I wish someone would mark with a star those who are engaging in the conversation so comments are not getting lost.
lol! If you 'knew' something son, you'd post your sources to show you're speaking the truth.

Alas, all you provided so far is your opinion. And in relation to facts, it's a LIE!!!!

Care to counter that statement of FACT son?
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#978562 Sep 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You don't argue or discuss son...
... you LIE!!!!
See? I said it again! And all you do is run and hide... just like little sadow!
Yo, what you squawrkin about our fine example of leadership potus obomber like that on a Sunday for?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#978563 Sep 8, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I really can't forget that your dumbazz camped out on the birther threads for three plus years.
The economic numbers are terrific except for unemployment which is a direct result of damage occurring before you ever heard of Obama.
GDP growth sucks.

Companies are remaining profitable on decreasing revenue by slashing overhead, a/k/a people.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#978564 Sep 8, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
Now I know what to get Yeah for Christmas.
Man Killed By Remote Control Helicopter: http://tinyurl.com/o9u79lk
Better than a Magic Negro Drone.
By all means son. I'll take it...

... then I'll sell it!

When can I expect it?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#978565 Sep 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Will do
lol! So the lying little chicken now his orders from 'central command!!!'

I love this comedy channel!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#978566 Sep 8, 2013
Fox News political analyst Juan Williams on Sunday told conservative colleagues Karl Rove and Brit Hume that their obsession about a so-called scandal over last year’s terrorist attack in Benghazi was “all in your head, baby.”

During a Fox News Sunday panel segment devoted to the one year anniversary of the Benghazi attack, Fox News media critic Howard Kurtz agreed that there were unanswered questions, but that “there is a drumbeat among conservatives — including some at Fox News — to turn this into a full-fledged scandal as opposed to a horribly tragic episode that killed four Americans.”

“And I do think that some Republicans — I’m not saying all — are trying to use this as a weapon against Hillary Clinton,” he added.

Hume, however, insisted that there were “elements of mendacity in what the administration said and did after this attack.”

Williams pointed out that there was “not one shred of evidence that the White House knew about this beforehand, they covered up anything.”

“To make a scandal out of this, really — you say this is not going away, let me tell you, this is gone away,” William said, turning to Rove.

“No, no. No, it hasn’t,” Rove replied.“The American people were lied to. Somebody concocted a deliberate lie that this was not a terrorist attack, that this was a spontaneous response to video that no one saw. The American people were having [the] legitimate question, why were efforts not undertaken to save our people.”

“Efforts were made,” Williams pointed out.

At that point, Rove lost his cool.

“No, they weren’t!” for former Bush senior adviser shouted.“The death of four Americans and why they were allowed to die and no one went to their aid is not in the weeds, with all due respect, Juan! It’s not in the weeds!”

“What’s in the weeds is that you continue to prosecute this like there’s some huge crime,” Williams remarked.“Karl, stop living in the past and trying to get after Susan Rice and whoever. This has nothing to do with Ambassador Stevens [Christopher] Stevens.”

“We don’t who is responsible for lying to the American people!” Rove yelled.“You may be comfortable with the American people being told a deliberate lie by the administration, but I’m not. And I think we need to get to the bottom of it.”

“Karl, you can continue to raise your voice, but it does not speak to the heart of the issue,” Williams said, rolling his eyes.

“One more thing, think of the list of — going around this table here — the list of questions that remain unanswered to this day are what make this still a legitimate topic,” Hume opined.“And, Juan, I’m sorry to say that this is simply not over.”

“It’s gone, baby,” Williams quipped.“It’s in your head. That’s about the only place.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/09/08/juan-wi...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#978567 Sep 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Will do
(Nazi salute when you say that son!)
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#978568 Sep 8, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Fox News political analyst Juan Williams on Sunday told conservative colleagues Karl Rove and Brit Hume that their obsession about a so-called scandal over last year’s terrorist attack in Benghazi was “all in your head, baby.”
During a Fox News Sunday panel segment devoted to the one year anniversary of the Benghazi attack, Fox News media critic Howard Kurtz agreed that there were unanswered questions, but that “there is a drumbeat among conservatives — including some at Fox News — to turn this into a full-fledged scandal as opposed to a horribly tragic episode that killed four Americans.”
“And I do think that some Republicans — I’m not saying all — are trying to use this as a weapon against Hillary Clinton,” he added.
Hume, however, insisted that there were “elements of mendacity in what the administration said and did after this attack.”
Williams pointed out that there was “not one shred of evidence that the White House knew about this beforehand, they covered up anything.”
“To make a scandal out of this, really — you say this is not going away, let me tell you, this is gone away,” William said, turning to Rove.
“No, no. No, it hasn’t,” Rove replied.“The American people were lied to. Somebody concocted a deliberate lie that this was not a terrorist attack, that this was a spontaneous response to video that no one saw. The American people were having [the] legitimate question, why were efforts not undertaken to save our people.”
“Efforts were made,” Williams pointed out.
At that point, Rove lost his cool.
“No, they weren’t!” for former Bush senior adviser shouted.“The death of four Americans and why they were allowed to die and no one went to their aid is not in the weeds, with all due respect, Juan! It’s not in the weeds!”
“What’s in the weeds is that you continue to prosecute this like there’s some huge crime,” Williams remarked.“Karl, stop living in the past and trying to get after Susan Rice and whoever. This has nothing to do with Ambassador Stevens [Christopher] Stevens.”
“We don’t who is responsible for lying to the American people!” Rove yelled.“You may be comfortable with the American people being told a deliberate lie by the administration, but I’m not. And I think we need to get to the bottom of it.”
“Karl, you can continue to raise your voice, but it does not speak to the heart of the issue,” Williams said, rolling his eyes.
“One more thing, think of the list of — going around this table here — the list of questions that remain unanswered to this day are what make this still a legitimate topic,” Hume opined.“And, Juan, I’m sorry to say that this is simply not over.”
“It’s gone, baby,” Williams quipped.“It’s in your head. That’s about the only place.”
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/09/08/juan-wi...
How come it's non cons who have to remind the right wing nuts about Benghazi now? They were all full of life and zest and innuendo and beliefs when there was no info, and now they're quiet when there is!

It's like they decided to crawl back under rock!
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#978569 Sep 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFLMAO!!!!
Well son, you're proving you're "... talking points is a denial of reality." unless you come up with those documents.
Or did you simply lie?
One of the biggest problems with the current admin and some of the D.C. kids on the hill.(for those who have STILL yet to notice that)

They really are quite an illiterate bunch, often even.

war
1 [wawr] Show IPA noun, verb, warred, war·ring, adjective
noun
a conflict carried on by force of arms, as between nations or between parties within a nation; warfare, as by land, sea, or air.
a state or period of armed hostility or active military operations: The two nations were at war with each other.
a contest carried on by force of arms, as in a series of battles or campaigns: the War of 1812.
armed fighting, as a science, profession, activity, or art; methods or principles of waging armed conflict: War is the soldier's business.
active hostility or contention; conflict; contest: a war of words.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#978570 Sep 8, 2013
Bradley Manning files for presidential pardon

Chelsea Manning is seeking a presidential pardon for handing U.S state secrets to the WikiLeaks website because it was done 'out of a love for my country'.

According to documents released today, Manning's lawyer, David Coombs, has sent a Petition for Pardon to President Barack Obama.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24124...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#978571 Sep 8, 2013
poor little lying 'whatever'.

so afraid to man-up.

must be part of the right wing nut sop when caught!
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#978572 Sep 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Speaking of confused son, any idea of those declaration of wars?
Even just one?
Just to prove you didn't lie so many times?
Hello?
Reiterate-as per dictionary define.(NOT that difficult for those who are NON jackboot lemming, and who actually posses SOME working brain cells anyway)

war
1 [wawr] Show IPA noun, verb, warred, war·ring, adjective
noun
a conflict carried on by force of arms, as between nations or between parties within a nation; warfare, as by land, sea, or air.
a state or period of armed hostility or active military operations: The two nations were at war with each other.
a contest carried on by force of arms, as in a series of battles or campaigns: the War of 1812.
armed fighting, as a science, profession, activity, or art; methods or principles of waging armed conflict: War is the soldier's business.
active hostility or contention; conflict; contest: a war of words.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#978574 Sep 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Bradley Manning files for presidential pardon
Chelsea Manning is seeking a presidential pardon for handing U.S state secrets to the WikiLeaks website because it was done 'out of a love for my country'.
According to documents released today, Manning's lawyer, David Coombs, has sent a Petition for Pardon to President Barack Obama.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24124...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
lol! Now.... if you can only apply that to the declaration of war you claim exists son.

That would be something... maybe not a grown up yet but something!
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#978575 Sep 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Seems you're the one afraid of reality son.
I wonder why?
Could it be because you.... LIED?
Damn, herd pack lemming obomber tail sniffer- anyone ever tell you you're an utter abject NAG of a hypocrite?

They should, because you are.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#978576 Sep 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
GDP growth sucks.
Companies are remaining profitable on decreasing revenue by slashing overhead, a/k/a people.
Don't forget that this is the new method of measuring GDP which pushes it higher than the old numbers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 min Al Truth 21,966
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr cpeter1313 345,517
In need of xänax/ädderall/Öxy/H/Tär?etc 4 hr Odicaty 1
News Schools Prepare for Temperatures in the 90s Monday 12 hr Sam 3
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Sat BigBillCFart 64,829
News Poor People's Campaign Calls For $15 Minimum Wage Jun 12 Bruddah Z 1
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Jun 12 Ben Avraham 72,097

Wethersfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages