Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#976052 Sep 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Maher is a racist.
Leftwinger Race Profiteer Bill Maher was booed for Tasteless Zimmerman and Casey Anthony Jokes on CBS David Letterman...

It's the culture
Whatever

Gering, NE

#976053 Sep 4, 2013
Some of you have seen Weiner's loud response to a voter today.

Here is why it happened-
Before Weiner engaged in exchange, voter called him "scumbag" and said "and you're married to an Arab"

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#976054 Sep 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Obama and Kerry want American soldiers to be Arab mercenaries
Secretary of State John Kerry said at Wednesday’s hearing that Arab counties have offered to pay for the entirety of unseating President Bashar al-Assad if the United States took the lead militarily.
“With respect to Arab countries offering to bear costs and to assess, the answer is profoundly yes,” Kerry said.“They have. That offer is on the table.”
Asked by Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-Fla.) about how much those countries would contribute, Kerry said they have offered to pay for all of a full invasion.
“In fact, some of them have said that if the United States is prepared to go do the whole thing the way we’ve done it previously in other places, they’ll carry that cost,” Kerry said.“That’s how dedicated they are at this.
Kerry's performance was nothing short of horrifying. How about just send the Moslems in to the other Moslems. They could show us they really care:)

Since: Nov 11

United States

#976055 Sep 4, 2013
***** Obama was a Muslim Brotherhood member *****

Liberals still on denial!!!!

Conservatives not surprised.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#976056 Sep 4, 2013
Time for each of us to tell our Congressman, "Hell, No"
Black Wino

Palm Desert, CA

#976057 Sep 4, 2013
Obama..... " Huh..? whaaaaat..?... I didn't say dat "
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#976058 Sep 4, 2013
Black Wino wrote:
Obama..... " Huh..? whaaaaat..?... I didn't say dat "
Yeah, Obama didn't say that, everyone else did. Oh sure!

Baawaaahh!!!!

Obama is an idiot.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#976059 Sep 4, 2013
The new Obama: "The world set a red line"

Baaawwaaahhh!!!!

Weasel.

Nobody supports this moron in other countries.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#976060 Sep 4, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, just leave. No one cares if you are butt hurt.
lol! Honey, that's what I keep telling you right wing idiots who can only complain about Americans and America!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#976061 Sep 4, 2013
Again, this is off topic, but does anyone with any military knowledge know if it was unusual for the Air Force to use the phrase "round robin" as the destination in flight records?

Specifically in 1947 at Roswell NM?

Just curious.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#976062 Sep 4, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I stated the same thing last night. Our boys in the military gave their blood to deny terrorist a homeland and NOW we want to go to War to give them Syria.
???????? You mean bushie boy wasn't protecting America?

wow.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#976063 Sep 4, 2013
Waxman wrote:
The new Obama: "The world set a red line"
Baaawwaaahhh!!!!
Weasel.
Nobody supports this moron in other countries.
The whole world is racist.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#976065 Sep 4, 2013
Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-Fla., chairman of the Democratic National Committee, told CNN host Wolf Blitzer that there are “dozens of countries who are going to stand with the United States, who will engage with us on military action [in Syria] and also that back us up 100 percent.”

Asked by Blitzer which countries she was referring to, Wasserman Schultz waffled, saying “that’s honestly, Wolf, something I’m not at liberty to say. Some of what I’ve learned is classified, some is unclassified but what I can tell you is that there are many nations who are committed to support the United States and our actions.”
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#976066 Sep 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Honey, that's what I keep telling you right wing idiots who can only complain about Americans and America!
That would just confirm the mush between your ears has it bass ackwards, son. A loser like you just doesn't get it. Mooch on, libtard.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#976067 Sep 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>???????? You mean bushie boy wasn't protecting America?
wow.
Yeah... You idiot still breastfeeding on Bush sucking Dick Cheney while the country slides into an abyss and goes to hell...

Your ignorance Gilligan and running on empty is still a morons best choice.

The War Mongering Sickness and Poison of Unconscious Liberalism

It's the culture...
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#976068 Sep 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's objective is regime change, as stated just yesterday by John Kerry.
The possible use of chemical weapons is just an excuse to further that objective.
Obama and McCain are on the same page.
Weird huh?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#976069 Sep 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The whole world is racist.
Must be.

The have no logic to base their "mooch" "give me" argument on, so they zeros resort to that.
JOHN MCAIN

Smithfield, NC

#976070 Sep 4, 2013
The vote came after Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., raised objections to an earlier draft. The objections forced lawmakers to renegotiate the measure; McCain ultimately won tougher language clarifying that U.S. action would be aimed in part at changing the momentum on the ground. He was among the 10 who voted for the final resolution, after getting two amendments added.“These amendments are vital to ensuring that any U.S. military operations in Syria are part of a broader strategy to change the momentum on the battlefield in Syria,” McCain said in a statement afterward.“That strategy must degrade the military capabilities of the Assad regime while upgrading the military capabilities of moderate Syrian opposition forces. These amendments would put the Congress on the record that this is the policy of the United States, as President Obama has assured me it is.” Post Continues on www.foxnews.com
Read more at http://patriotupdate.com/2013/09/obama-clears...

LOOKS LIKE JOHN HAS FORGOT ALL THE HELL HE WENT THREW IN

Vietnam War??????????
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#976071 Sep 4, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Sonic still wanting for an answer.
I'd say you're wanting for intelligence....

... but we all know that's not true!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#976072 Sep 4, 2013
Bush Derangement Syndrome.

Zombie:
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>???????? You mean bushie boy wasn't protecting America?
wow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min B as in B S as in S 49,215
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 71,024
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr melody colombus 19,556
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr SobieskiSavedEurope 306,987
Mix-And-Match Home Design (Mar '08) Fri William Walker 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Fri TRD 68,882
Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) Thu Careless Crecca 69
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wethersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wethersfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]