Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#973378 Aug 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The Federal government should not be involved in taxes?
How should the IRS handle married couples?
There shouldn't be an IRS. Shouldn't matter if you're married or not. Consumption tax like the fair tax is the only way. Why do you have such a problem getting as much government out of people's lives as possible? Lemming.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#973379 Aug 30, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
"progressive communist" is an oxymoron.
I know.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#973380 Aug 30, 2013
Kerry: Syrian Chemical Attack Killed 1,429

Kerry also reassured Americans that a possible military intervention in Syria would not repeat the mistakes of the Iraqi invasion.

"More than mindful of the Iraq experience. We will not repeat that moment," he said at the State Department.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/k...

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#973381 Aug 30, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He'll likely pop off Shellie when she tries to leave him. That guy is a loose cannon. Now the lawyers want the state to pay the legal bills.
It's the law. Sort of like loser pays. Which, by the way, should be the case in all trials, lawsuits. Stop a lot of the bull crap.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#973382 Aug 30, 2013
Tear gas and pepper spray are chemical weapons, used by cops every day.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#973383 Aug 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...at the point of the government gun.
Time for civil disobedience. If you manage your withholding properly so that you have no tax refund, then the IRS has no means to collect the money.
I've almost always make sure I owe. Don't believe in zero interest loans.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#973384 Aug 30, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Kerry: Syrian Chemical Attack Killed 1,429
Kerry also reassured Americans that a possible military intervention in Syria would not repeat the mistakes of the Iraqi invasion.
"More than mindful of the Iraq experience. We will not repeat that moment," he said at the State Department.
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/k...
At least the progressives will have a war to call their own!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#973385 Aug 30, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Only a cynic could absorb the sight of children wrapped in body bags outside Damascus following the apparent chemical weapons attack and not feel a primal urge to see those who unleashed such evil punished.
...but the children wrapped in body bags after the Obama missile attacks will be OK???
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#973386 Aug 30, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> There shouldn't be an IRS. Shouldn't matter if you're married or not. Consumption tax like the fair tax is the only way. Why do you have such a problem getting as much government out of people's lives as possible? Lemming.
There are ways around the consumption tax. So I'm visiting the local lumberyard for some stuff, you all know my abhorrence to the big box stores, so the amount is maybe 10 bucks worth of stuff, now I typically pay for everything with my credit card, the guys sees my card and says hey do you mind paying cash this way we don't have to pay any taxes(wink wink)? So I whip out a 10 spot and pay, I'm not about to start a war with some obviously anti-gov't deranged rightwinger, nor can I truly prove his intent.

So clearly there are ways around a consumption or flat tax.

Homer is also not in the habit of snitching for those of you suggesting I turn his ass in, also there isn't any proof, to be fair I did not look at the receipt to see if there was a line item for taxes before I pitched it.

And before you start yapping about me using a credit card, it is paid in full every month, I have never paid any interest nor annual fee on it. I use it to accumulate points and get free stuff. Homer working the system.

Since: Nov 11

United States

#973387 Aug 30, 2013
John Kerry present case for war against Syria!!!

Where is Obama, The incompetent?

We Conservative know why!

Obama wants to pretend he is a kumbaya Liberal!!! Ha, ha!!

See? Only Liberals can be fooled!!!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#973388 Aug 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
just another three-day weekend with no further significance....
Callous, soulless, lifeless, pretty typical response from Galt.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#973389 Aug 30, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Did you know that Assad's brother, General Maher Assad commands the Syrian 4th division which protects Damascus and likely launched the missiles carrying the chemical weapons.
I don't think we're going to take any action for the time being.
Galt suggests he must be really young since he suggests there will be body bags filled with children.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#973390 Aug 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
When we were attacked on 9-11, both Republicans & Democrats stood with the President.
When we were hit with a financial crisis, what the f*ck did the Republicans do? Certainly they did not stand with their President, George Bush. Nope, it was election year & they opted to play politics instead of help us prevent a financial meltdown.
So really Flacktard, you keep supporting & defending Republicans & blaming Obama who took office after all the economic disaster hit.
Who destroyed this country?
How about the Republicans under Bush who took us from a balanced budget to the worst recession in 80 years, a housing collapse, a near financial meltdown, two quagmire wars & doubling the debt.
Who is helping us recover. Certainly NOT Republicans & lying weasels like you & your ilk.
Some American you are, allow your country to suffer instead of help because it might make a Democrat President look good and that will help Democrats in the next election.
You people are beyond pathetic.
Exactly!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#973391 Aug 30, 2013
Freaky1Freaky wrote:
<quoted text>
At least the progressives will have a war to call their own!
Obama is setting up Lerch to take the blame when the Syrian war ends in disaster.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#973392 Aug 30, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I've almost always make sure I owe. Don't believe in zero interest loans.
Then quit bitching about the debt. In your own small way you are adding to it. Think interest on the debt Flack.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#973393 Aug 30, 2013
Kerry speaks and market goes in the tank.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#973394 Aug 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is setting up Lerch to take the blame when the Syrian war ends in disaster.
Exactly.
Softly Spoken Lies

Spring, TX

#973395 Aug 30, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>There are ways around the consumption tax. So I'm visiting the local lumberyard for some stuff, you all know my abhorrence to the big box stores, so the amount is maybe 10 bucks worth of stuff, now I typically pay for everything with my credit card, the guys sees my card and says hey do you mind paying cash this way we don't have to pay any taxes(wink wink)? So I whip out a 10 spot and pay, I'm not about to start a war with some obviously anti-gov't deranged rightwinger, nor can I truly prove his intent.
Homer is also not in the habit of snitching for those of you suggesting I turn his ass in, also there isn't any proof, to be fair I did not look at the receipt to see if there was a line item for taxes before I pitched it.
And before you start yapping about me using a credit card, it is paid in full every month, I have never paid any interest nor annual fee on it. I use it to accumulate points and get free stuff. Homer working the system.
There's ways around everything if you have a brain cell functioning. Also, we can move out of this country if we don't like it. Is there any place that likes Americans, however?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#973396 Aug 30, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>There are ways around the consumption tax. So I'm visiting the local lumberyard for some stuff, you all know my abhorrence to the big box stores, so the amount is maybe 10 bucks worth of stuff, now I typically pay for everything with my credit card, the guys sees my card and says hey do you mind paying cash this way we don't have to pay any taxes(wink wink)? So I whip out a 10 spot and pay, I'm not about to start a war with some obviously anti-gov't deranged rightwinger, nor can I truly prove his intent.
Homer is an admitted criminal. Homer is responsible for paying the sales tax if the merchant fails to collect the tax. Homer is also responsible for paying sales tax on out-of-state purchases that are taxable in his home state, even if no tax is charged at point of purchase.

Since: Nov 11

United States

#973398 Aug 30, 2013
Where is Col. Powell?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 28 min WPWW 19,383
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 56 min TRD 68,659
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Year 47,497
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr JOEL 70,100
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 hr cpeter1313 306,263
Popular '80s West Hartford Music Hall To Be Dem... (Jun '09) 13 hr AWXYZ 254
Black males often struggle to stay ahead (Jan '09) 13 hr AWXYZ 423
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match

Wethersfield Jobs