Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1405191 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#964246 Aug 14, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking to a Democrat is nothing more than talking to a juvenile delinquent with arrested intellectual development. They are stuck in adolescence.
And yet, unlike you, they're American!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#964247 Aug 14, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>What was the law 45 years ago? that is the question you need to ask your dumbass-kindergarten was only mandatory in 12 states and DC in 1980-so did the loser O'bama ever go to kindergarten?
Can't you find the law son? Did you graduate kindergarten? Or was that optional?

Since: Nov 11

Marengo, OH

#964248 Aug 14, 2013
Can any Libtard tell us what the worst thin the clown did?

>> NOTHING

but they watch MSNBC and believe the ones that proctored Zimmerman's injuries and 911 tape!!!

Nothing the Clown ACTUALLY did was wrong,(he did not abort one million babies a year as Liberals do) but the media had CREATED a story based on rumors and no single Libtard had seen the video nor read Obamacare!!!

We Conservatives had!!!

That is why we know Libtards are wrong!!!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#964249 Aug 14, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
Liberals proven wrong again:
Bono: Capitalism, not aid, lifts people out of poverty
Is Bono a closet conservative? He certainly seemed to understand conservative economic principles during a speech at Georgetown University, in which the rocker advocated for “commerce [and] entrepreneurial capitalism” as an alternative to aid in third world countries. Glenn reacts to the surprising comments on radio today. WATCH
http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/08/14/bono-capi...
ROTFLMAO! The beck-ster!

Marengo, OH

#964250 Aug 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! And yet, you couldn't validate the form if it were put in front of you!

Again, moronically ironic!
I bet you had not seen the long form only the paint shop internet image with the incorrect stamp, watermark and paper color as analyzes by experts!!!

Notice how the governor of Hawaiii claimed to resolve the issue once and for all if he wins. He won and then what happened?

See? Libtards are brain dead hypocrites!!!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#964251 Aug 14, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
1st retard doesn't really count for much. How're his TV ratings?
Why can't you libturds answer a simple question?

Is he still #1?

I didn't know he was on tv.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#964252 Aug 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Can't you find the law son? Did you graduate kindergarten? Or was that optional?
Dumbass dave is the one making the claim, shouldn't he have to find the law?

Marengo, OH

#964253 Aug 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>It's amazing what cons believe....

... check that, what cons MAKE UP!
Libtards still believe Bush personally detonate the levees in New Orleans.

Still as in STILL up to today!

I have proof and evidence that ALL, every one in here) still believe Bush detonated the New Orleans levees!!!

I have also proof, evidence, that Libtards in here and out side here, still believe Bush flew the Sept. 11 airplanes!!!!

But no Libtard knows about Obama's gay cocaine dealers he ordered killed.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#964254 Aug 14, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I get it, failing anything else you just "interpreted" what I said. What I actually said is not in the least conflicted with what you post. I ended with something to the effect of "The idiot shouldn't be allowed a penknife". I didn't say anything about the government restricting his right to gun ownership but rather the common sense observation that someone that stupid shouldn't go forth armed pursuant to: "Let us put the responsibility where it belongs, on the owner and user of the gun." The individual is clearly not responsible if he can't resist his impulse to kill because he disagrees with someone.
Try again.
OK, idiot, I'm not playing move the fckn goal line with you. I quoted what you said. The guy has all his constitutional rights in place and you want to limit him to something less than a pen knife. Who's not going allow him a pen knife? Only one entity has that power. It was perfectly clear. Not a Libertarian view.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#964255 Aug 14, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, they only build nuclear fuel in so many places in the US.
Still your choice. When I was doing contract work, I turned down jobs based on their location.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#964256 Aug 14, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but ... BENGHAZI!!!
yeah but....

13 Benghazis Happened Under President Bush and Fox News Said Nothing

http://www.policymic.com/articles/40811/13-be...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#964257 Aug 14, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You are too stupid to prove anything. How about a link, moron?
I love how no matter when I log on to Topix...there you are.
Obviously, Tenzing sure has gottewn under your skin.
Face it, loser, Topix is your entire life, and you can't even manage that properly.
Google for dummies, emoron. Wait, that might be too advanced.

Does anyone know if they make a google coloring book? GOPIdiot needs one.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#964258 Aug 14, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the one arguing about his birth certificate ya fckn gavoo.
Birther is as birther does.
Neither am I you fckn jackwagon. Learn to comprehend what you read.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#964259 Aug 14, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Libtards still believe Bush personally detonate the levees in New Orleans.
Still as in STILL up to today!
I have proof and evidence that ALL, every one in here) still believe Bush detonated the New Orleans levees!!!
I have also proof, evidence, that Libtards in here and out side here, still believe Bush flew the Sept. 11 airplanes!!!!
But no Libtard knows about Obama's gay cocaine dealers he ordered killed.
Republicans for 9/11 Truth

Have the actual facts about the attacks of 9/11 been kept from America's Voters and members of the general public ??

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Republicansfor9...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#964261 Aug 14, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Emoron too stupid to post a link.
Much better for him to sit on here 24/7 and call people names.
Hahaha....no one tell this gopidiot that he just sat here and called someone names. Wow!

Marengo, OH

#964262 Aug 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>If Romney were in office, he'd say the same thing.

But I'm sure he'd check if he was in the 47% group first!
You are a Libtard so you are wrong!!!

You know the 47% did not mean what you want to believe!!!

You had twisted the facts and still believe Palin said she can see Russia from her house. Of Course, she never said that buy you still believe it because you are a Libtard (retarded Liberal) and therefore you are wrong!

Yes, there are 47% restated Liberals that even if Obama orders the death of the Benghazi diplomats they will still worship him!

Even if Obama gives guns to Mexican mafia they will STILL worship him.

Even if Obamacare turns full time jobs into part time jobs you will still worship his farts.

Even if Mandela sends Obama to hell you will still swear he no longer smoke because your Liberal media does not show it therefore it does not exits.

Even if Kenya president sends Obama to hell you will still believe he did not eat dog even not he said so himself, but you are mad at Romney for jay driving his dog into a pleasure ride approved by veterinarians.

Even if one million birds are killed by Obama's aluminum depleting wind towers, you will still venerate his butt, owned by big butt, monkey face, Mitchell Obama, the one who took little girls lunch (turkey sandwich, banana and apple juice) into the trash and forced her to eat artificially chemically filled, fat filled, chicken nuggets.

Because the chicken nuggets are government provided and government knows best, you swear!!!

Marengo, OH

#964263 Aug 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>The land became affordable!

Hey SonicFilter:

Add the San Diego governor to your list of deprived Liberals.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#964264 Aug 14, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You are too stupid to prove anything. How about a link, moron?
I love how no matter when I log on to Topix...there you are.
Obviously, Tenzing sure has gottewn under your skin.
Face it, loser, Topix is your entire life, and you can't even manage that properly.
Die of aids, you fcknphag......
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#964265 Aug 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans for 9/11 Truth
Have the actual facts about the attacks of 9/11 been kept from America's Voters and members of the general public ??
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Republicansfor9...
FIRE WATER!! That's what you need injun joe...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#964266 Aug 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I do claim you're an idiot son.
And that's a FACT!!!
Dong!! Study your chubbyazz up, btch!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 12 hr ThomasA 311,496
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 hr dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 60,662
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 19 hr Ize Found 70,836
Woman Stabbed, Man Shot Within Hours Of One Ano... (Aug '09) 22 hr TorresHtfdCt 95
News Why Suzanne Somers loves bioidentical hormones (Jun '09) Wed Chaimpie 93
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed stupid republicans 20,391
News Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) Tue silly rabbit 81

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages