Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#963041 Aug 12, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're being delusional Carol. For one thing the economy is making a recovery. I read an article in USA Today that reported that auto parts manufacturers are going pedal to the metals to keep up with demand from American auto makers who are turning out vehicles in almost record numbers. Home prices are on the rise and many families are no longer under water.
As for Obamacare I think you're going to be very disappointed. As more people realize and receive the benefits from it it's going to gain in popularity and are going to realize that the right wing was lying to them about it.
As long as you tea party types control the GOP they won't be able to mount a credible candidate for a nationwide race. Look at what happened in 2012. You had one viable candidate in John Huntsman but he wasn't crazy extreme enough for you. So you went through a group of clowns and buffoons and had to settle for a chameleon who demonstrated not only was a sociopath and a liar but couldn't connect to ordinary people.
This time the most credible candidate id Chris Christie but he's going to be rejected for the unpardonable sin of giving Barack Obama credit for the way the federal government handled Hurricane Sandy. You've got Marco Rubio but again the right wing is going to reject him because he tried to reach across the aisle on immigration reform. So you've got extremists like Rand Paul and Ted Cruz and a proven liar like Paul Ryan.
I'm afraid it won't even be close.
Well, first, let me thank you for such a civil post.

However, Obamacare concerns many including democrats. They can't even get it off the ground. Congress and their families just voted themselves exempt from it. Can't be that good, right?

There's so much that could happen between now and 2016, it might as well be an eternity away. We still have the rest of this year and the next to come through intact without any new revelations of abuses of power and surviving another year of unknowns with Obamacare looming in the shadows.
GOPIdiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#963043 Aug 12, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
If I'm so ignorant, why do you borrow money from me?
Why do I employ people like you?
Do you always bite the hand that feeds you, scumbag?
I'm the person carrying you loser ass load.
Stupid sockpuppet.
You spend your life on Topix.
You don't hire anyone.

Orlando, FL

#963044 Aug 12, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah? Who have you got nitwit?
I take back my thank you.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#963045 Aug 12, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>RealDave and PDUPONT are one in the same sock. Both are the same idiot..
It's the culture...
Equally ignoramus qualifications for sure. I'd hate to think the USA has two different people equally is ignorant.

Then again, we had Charles Manson & Jim Jones.

Democrats breed sick people.
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

#963046 Aug 12, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the division among members in the party right now. There are those who want to defund it now believing it to be the last chance to save small businesses and the country from chaos, higher premiums and higher taxes.
Others want to let it run its course so when things get really bad they can take back the Senate and then repeal it in 2016, hopefully, with the next republican president.
Yeah stupid, but there's no way to defund it. Even shutting down the government won't defund it. With the roster of candidates acceptable to you tea bagger idiots you don't stand a chance in hell of taking the White House.
GOPIdiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#963047 Aug 12, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, first, let me thank you for such a civil post.
However, Obamacare concerns many including democrats. They can't even get it off the ground. Congress and their families just voted themselves exempt from it. Can't be that good, right?
There's so much that could happen between now and 2016, it might as well be an eternity away. We still have the rest of this year and the next to come through intact without any new revelations of abuses of power and surviving another year of unknowns with Obamacare looming in the shadows.
You are more stupid than dirt.
Congress has no need for Obamacare...they already have coverage, like most Americans.
It's so disturbing that people actually exist like you.
One thing won't change between now and 2016....the GOP will be another circus act featuring clowns like Ted Cruz, Rubio, Paul, and Santorum.
LCNlin

United States

#963048 Aug 12, 2013
Waxman wrote:
From the Commie Punk loser who starts every post he makes with the words:
"Het Idiot"....
<quoted text>
Z - E - R - O
Quite his job while kid in college....
Scumbag Democ-RAT
"If you weren't tilting at windmills, you would have nothing to post." -Waxman

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#963049 Aug 12, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason these workers are complaining has little to do with the Affordable Care Act. It has to do with the fact that "it’s not clear that the federal government has the authority to pay for congressional staffers on the exchanges, the way it pays for them now in the federal benefits program. That could lead to a lot of staffers quitting Congress because they can’t afford to shoulder 100 percent of their premiums." Same thing applies to the unions.
"But no one is discussing “exempting” congressional staffers from Obamacare. They’re discussing creating some method through which the federal government can keep making its current contribution to the health insurance of congressional staffers."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...
You stupid idiot your article is from APRIL 25th--are you that dumb? or that slow? maybe a real liberal retard!!!

Orlando, FL

#963050 Aug 12, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah? Who have you got nitwit?
Since it hasn't been a year since the last election, it's a little too soon to know the Republican candidate 3-1/2 years from now.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#963051 Aug 12, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing you really, really want to answer this question:
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
You have to identify a source of actual money to answer the question. To date, nobody on Earth has been able to answer that question.
And, Democrats tend to overinflate the value of the dollar. When things start to come back to reality, they are tossed out on their asses and a Republican has to start all over again from the trash heap the Democrats left.
The Democrat Obama has already had to start 'over again from the trash heap' that a Republican George W Bush left.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#963052 Aug 12, 2013
Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
Delusional much?
Only before I became an adult and was friends with people like you...
LCNlin

United States

#963053 Aug 12, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Since it hasn't been a year since the last election, it's a little too soon to know the Republican candidate 3-1/2 years from now.
Trump-Palin 2016
Its a lock ;-)

Orlando, FL

#963054 Aug 12, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You are more stupid than dirt.
Congress has no need for Obamacare...they already have coverage, like most Americans.
It's so disturbing that people actually exist like you.
One thing won't change between now and 2016....the GOP will be another circus act featuring clowns like Ted Cruz, Rubio, Paul, and Santorum.
Who do you think pays for their Cadillac coverage?

Don't ever call anyone stupid again.

Just two days ago, it was headline news that members of Congress and their staffs won’t face potentially massive hikes in their health care premiums next year as many had feared because of a clause in President Obama’s health care overhaul.

Pelosi had said members of Congress and their staffs must enroll in the exchanges as required by the law.

Guess the law only applies to us peons and not the elite.

Like cake?

Location hidden

#963055 Aug 12, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
It is common for me to call young roughnecks "boy" when I'm giving them instructions. EVERYONE is addressed as that when they are young and getting their initial experience. If you don't want to be called boy, become a goddam driller.
Why should the world change that just for your sensitive ass? What makes you that important?
This is one of the most blatantly egotistical statements I've ever heard. You cite one isolated personal abuse of power and then suggest that everyone who isn't as boorish as you is too sensitive.
And, if you don't want called an idiot, use your goddam brain.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#963056 Aug 12, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol, Dupont is a dishonest, dishonorable person. He will not won up to his dishonesty, so there is not much value in debating him.

Low class people will never be honest. He is only interested in taking from other people.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#963057 Aug 12, 2013
LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
Trump-Palin 2016
Its a lock ;-)
Clinton-Weener for sure...

It fits your class...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#963058 Aug 12, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> The Democrat Obama has already had to start 'over again from the trash heap' that a Republican George W Bush left.
Thanks Johnny!

You make a wonderful Democrat!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#963059 Aug 12, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> The Democrat Obama has already had to start 'over again from the trash heap' that a Republican George W Bush left.
The Hells kitchen chef's Pelosi and Reid cooked-up and produced nothing but poison, a trash heap since 2007 losing 750,000 jobs per month, the worst recession in 80+ years, a Housing Collapse, a near financial meltdown, tripling the debt, two quagmire wars Clinton started that Kerry and Clinton democRats voted for before they were against it...

And you grievance predators and race pimp peddlers are still profiteering in racism and hate killing the country, still cooking-up more poison and hate for America when W was and left office, something, an overdose of poison, a trash heap even a sellout obama still can't recover from today you complete idiot...

It's the culture...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#963060 Aug 12, 2013
Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
You birthers have no credibility . I realize logic isn't something stressed in your circle but explain why a white, blonde,pregnant 20 year old , living with her parents in Hawaii would fly 15,000 miles to Africa simply to give birth then immediately fly 15,000 miles back to Hawaii? I know, to you this makes perfect sense
One can NOT get "married" in the U.S., while already being married in another country.
Obama's father already had a wife and family in Africa.
DUH.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#963061 Aug 12, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Would it be legit for some nobody to appear &, run for president in 3 1/2 yrs? I figured so. I guess being republican gives you special privileges a democrat isn't privy to!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min Jay 46,637
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 15 min JOEL 69,372
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 27 min cpeter1313 305,565
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 17 hr WARRIOR 19,207
CT Who do you support for Governor in Connecticut ... (Oct '10) 19 hr Tippy Faulker 792
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Tue TRD 68,469
Wright Upsets Klett For Mayor; Republicans Win ... (Nov '07) Mon football coach 85
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Wethersfield News, Events & Info