Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#962563 Aug 11, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave pulling numbers out of the Air again next you’ll be telling us Republicans voted for Obamacare/Stimulus!!
My numbers are correct.

The idea you don't know demonstrates how uninformed you are.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#962564 Aug 11, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
who's brainwashed? your level of awareness can only make one wonder.
Study: GOP guests dominate Sunday morning talk shows
The study showed that one-on-one interviews with policy makers and other national figures, which are the ratings bread and butter of the talk shows, featured 166 Republicans to Democrats’ 70. Roundtable discussions welcomed 189 Republican guests and 109 Democrats.
It’s worth noting, also, that the liberals typically presented on these programs are mostly centrists with very few out-and-out progressives, leading FAIR to quip that “corporate media’s idea of a debate is conservative ideologues matched by centrist-oriented journalists.”
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/04/18/study-g...
you need to stop acting like the right wing media is the last word. unless you like looking the fool.
now....how many Democrats who are running for office will FOX have on to the run up to 2014? and how many Republicans who are running for office?
we all know the answer to that question: Dems are out and all a Repub has to do is call FOX and set up a time.
though i do see where FOX is thinking about it's own Hillary special, which i am sure will be nothing but flattering.
Benghazi!!! myths galore!!!
Democrats won't even show up to face their constituents during the August recess--why is that-no wonder they aren't going on TV-buck buck bunch of chickens. I always like to go to Dick Durbins face book page. There isn't a supporter on there. And he is the big cheezzee in the Senate. The democrats have governed against the people for too long and they are all skeered.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#962565 Aug 11, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, wow, I've been too long in rightful employment...Sir Fenny Bate of Knock-knock once again displays the fact that he never knew a woman--even if he tried to pay for it. He thinks Triple E is a size of underpants, not bras.(I really loved it when he proclaimed --in one of his other unbelievable incarnations--that his wife wore size three shoes!) lol Stick around, all his retarded socks or followers: maybe he'll start to regale you with all those melodramatic tales of super models, Swedish nurses, and the Nisei...
Carbonated neurons will be the death of you yet, Big Fish.

Lapeer, MI

#962568 Aug 11, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sure Republicans are already preparing to fight fire with fire in 2016. And going to the people to give them the right message loud and clear. They figured most people were just smart enough to figure out another four years would be disastrous in 2012.
But they know now a lot of people apparently aren't. Some people need to see a good fight with the best man/party winning.
If Obamacare is the disaster everyone expects it to be, the fight can be won with one hand behind the Republican candidate's back.
The biggest fight will be mano-a-mano with the liberal media. Everyone is now on to them big time.
No more Mr. Nice Guy.
I agree with you about the Liberal Media stuff. The gloves are coming off because people are increasingly talking about the elephant in the room and some are loading their elephant rifles.

Sophomoric, Liberal, Outlandish, Propaganda, Pretense and Yellow(SLOPPY) journalism needs to be exposed for what it is and gagged.

Lapeer, MI

#962569 Aug 11, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know if anyone's told you but Obama won't be running in 2016.
Don't know if anyone's told you but your comprehension skills are naught either now, tomorrow, in 2016 or beyond.

Lapeer, MI

#962570 Aug 11, 2013
shrimp_on_a_treadmill wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you are 'running numbers' today....
Show us your research skills RealDave...
How many hairs are on the avg African nut sack?
DumbDave has a tough time counting be it with his fingers OR his tongue.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#962571 Aug 11, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Democrats won't even show up to face their constituents during the August recess--why is that-no wonder they aren't going on TV-buck buck bunch of chickens. I always like to go to Dick Durbins face book page. There isn't a supporter on there. And he is the big cheezzee in the Senate. The democrats have governed against the people for too long and they are all skeered.
If the Republicans gave cared about America & their healthcare,they would have done something in the 12 years they ran Congress from 1995 thru 2006.

Lapeer, MI

#962572 Aug 11, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Usually the party of a two-term president doesn't end up winning a third election in a row. Rarely.
Of course, Hillary will be made out to look like the next "celebrity president" by 2016 by the liberal media.
They love creating "stars" for the "star struck" majority presently.
Someone has named a beer after Hog Thighs Hillary.

It speaks to the unreality of her making any waves in 2016:

http://beerlabelsinmotion.tumblr.com/post/562...
shrimp_on_a_trea dmill

United States

#962573 Aug 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another right winer who has no cue what is meant by "redistribution of wealth".
Taking other Americans money to teach Africans to wash their balls is the type of redistribution of wealth cons are weary of RealDave...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#962574 Aug 11, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
We're learning how to play your game while still being above board.
You lie...cheat...steal...whatever .
lol! Nah! Cons make up the rules....

... non cons just don't play by them!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#962575 Aug 11, 2013
shrimp_on_a_treadmill wrote:
<quoted text>
No you are not...
lol! It wasn't a question, son.

Lapeer, MI

#962576 Aug 11, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Usually the party of a two-term president doesn't end up winning a third election in a row. Rarely.
Of course, Hillary will be made out to look like the next "celebrity president" by 2016 by the liberal media.
They love creating "stars" for the "star struck" majority presently.
Actually, THIS is the beer that represents Hog Thighs Hillary:

http://beerlabelsinmotion.tumblr.com/post/543...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#962577 Aug 11, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Carol, let's stay with the idiotic talking points. Did the shootings happen in a workplace? Yes. Therefore by definition it was a case of workplace violence and the motivation is irrelevant. Even if it was called something different the court procedures would be exactly the same.
Let's face it, Major Hassan will be found guilty and most likely be sentenced to death. Personally I don't think he should get the death penalty. Why? Because he wants it. He wants to be a martyr to his despicable cause. He should simply be buried away in a federal supermax prison until he breaths his last miserable breath.
Isn't that what Hassan's complaining about? The workplace atmosphere?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#962579 Aug 11, 2013
Harry Reid wrote:
<quoted text>
George Bush won in 1988 despite two terrible terms in Off ice by the movie cowboy. Compared to the Gipper, Obama looks like the Prophet Mohammed reincarnated.
Loved "the Gipper". He's probably rolling over in his grave.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#962580 Aug 11, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you about the Liberal Media stuff. The gloves are coming off because people are increasingly talking about the elephant in the room and some are loading their elephant rifles.
Sophomoric, Liberal, Outlandish, Propaganda, Pretense and Yellow(SLOPPY) journalism needs to be exposed for what it is and gagged.
lol!

"Making a Fool of yourself must be fun and easy if you keep on doing it!!"

- shiningelectr0n
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#962581 Aug 11, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!

"Allah Akbar!"

- shiningelect0n
shrimp_on_a_trea dmill

United States

#962582 Aug 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Republicans gave cared about America & their healthcare,they would have done something in the 12 years they ran Congress from 1995 thru 2006.
Each state should have the RESPONSIBILITY FIRST....

To fix the problem.

But you liberals cannot grasp the idea of PROBLEM SOLVING BEGINS AT THE LOWEST LEVEL...

Lapeer, MI

#962583 Aug 11, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, this one fits her better: http://tinyurl.com/kadfaco

Lapeer, MI

#962584 Aug 11, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol!
"Making a Fool of yourself must be fun and easy if you keep on doing it!!"
- shiningelectr0n
So...you're having fun, I see:)
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#962585 Aug 11, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
So...you're having fun, I see:)
lol! And you haven't changed a bit, son!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 22 min ChickBrilliance 307,888
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr mdbuilder 50,275
Review: 100 Percent Martial Arts 6 hr docflagen 1
Wishing everyone a safe place and wellness duri... 7 hr Christy 1
Major winter storm expected to drop 20 to 30 in... 7 hr Christy 1
Nevada brothel looking for gigolos, hoping to w... (Jun '09) 12 hr Peter Goesinya 7
Memorable Nights At The Shaboo -- Courant.com (Aug '07) 13 hr GTops 144

Blizzard Warning for Hartford County was issued at January 26 at 11:09PM EST

Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:22 pm PST