Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,188)

Showing posts 883,741 - 883,760 of1,033,330
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>No, the republican party killed the republican party! Their 1 true God attitude is fine but, when you begin trying to force your religious beliefs on an entire nation, you lose support. They've continuously, made the past 3 elections about moral superiority. Their stance on abortion took the cake. It's like the party is filled with cast members from Little House on the Prairie. The right claims to be bible thumpers. Then this shift in political direction should come as no surprise. " The meek shall inherit the earth." " The first shall be last &, the first shall be first." The first of the warning sign of what is to come shortly. All because y'all let arrogance , self perseverance &, greed weigh the scales of justice &, equality in this land of inequality. Slap me once, shame on me.
Slap me twice, shame on you.
Slap me 3 times &, you deserve what you got coming!
The slapping is over &, y'all deserve every bit of misfortune you all have headed your way.
You are insane.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I totally agree try getting somebody like Yeah to see that.
From YOUR source son.

Obviously you're now contradicting YOURSELF and YOUR article.

I can see. It's you with your clouded politics who has a problem.

"...The subprime mortgage market,
which makes funds available to bor-
rowers with impaired credit or little or
no credit history, offers a good example
of competition at work. In the past, sub-
prime borrowers were often seen as a
captive segment of the mortgage mar-
ket, with few opportunities to obtain
credit. But in the early 1990s, increased
competition in the mortgage market
overall led to a surge in subprime lend-
ing by specialty lenders. Today, large
mainstream lenders are also increasing
their presence in the subprime mort-
gage market, and subprime borrowers
are benefiting from increased access to
funds. They are not limited to a single
institution or compelled to settle for the
first one that will provide credit. While
individual cases of fraud and abuse
tend to be well publicized, they repre-
sent a small portion of subprime lend-
ing. The vast majority of subprime
borrowers—many of whom have rela-
tively low income—have benefited from
the emergence of this market...."
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The FACTS are that Obama has increased racial polarization, has increased black unemployment, and has driven the black community further into poverty.
And it gets worse every day.
If the truth hurts, too bad.
And you keep promoting race as an issue.

That much is clear.
Tits Magee

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Well heck! Every time anyone tries to protest his subversive behavior he (the media) ever so deftly pulls the race card out and people clam up out of fear of being labeled "racist". The Republican Party was caught between a rock and a hard place with an uzie pointed at it.
What's an uzie? Is that like some sort of secret Jewish weapon, that if you aim it at a republican and pull the trigger it threatens to take away their money unless the elephants vote the way AIPAC wants?
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I know that is what you have been doing trying to deflect the flaws about the CRA.
I'm sure that's your opinion son.

I KNOW the facts don't line up to your way of thinking.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave I don’t think Obama’s been in a Black neighborhood since he’s been President sent Biden to the NAACP conference to address Black Issues!! Davy 95% of Blacks voted for Obama what does the Black community have to show for their Loyalty 14% unemployment among adults 40% among Youth … What’s Up?
Much of that 14% unemployment and even higher for African-Americans can be contributed to the anti-affirmative action and roll back of anti-racial discriminatory laws in school admissions, job placement, and public office under the Newt Gingrich -led Congress in the 90's.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
People with a history of credit problems should remain renters.
And yet, AOI's article contradicts YOU and HIM.

A curious dilemma for the two of you.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>So what's Obama's excuse for oppressing the 'stani people over a decade later? Osama's dead...Saddam's dead...there's no excuse to still be sending drones over civilian heads, instilling a never-ending sense of dread and persecution in their minds.
talk to someone who ran in this years Boston Marathon

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you claim all FHA loans are CRA loans.
Show me where the CRA called for no Doc loans.
Do you know what a community organizers is? I didn't think so.
"real dumb"
Community organizer - One who specializes in directing the lazy to government programs providing, free food, free housing, free medical care.
Peace
KMA

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> It is a well-known finding of Government watchdog groups that it was government regulatory agencies lax enforcement of the rules and often ignoring violations by the big banks and mortgage lenders that caused the financial subprime crisis to explode --republicans are creating the conditions for another 'train wreck' of our financial system by pushing defunding of these government regulatory agencies so they can not do their job of oversight and policing of Wall Street. Do-nothing republicans in the House wants our government to fail and our economy to collapse because they think that it will hurt President Barack Obama. How did Tea Party republicans get so hateful and destructive?
How did Liberals become so willfully ignorant and blindly evil?

Any government bureaucrat or first line worker is subject to Administration pressures. Fact of life.

Look at the present day partisan IRS, racist DOJ, clueless State Dept. and the scared military leadership who follow the Magic Negro's lead referring to Muslim Terrorism within the ranks of the military as "workplace violence". Look at the CIA Operatives who now fear for their lives and for the safety of their families because of the Magic Negro's attempts to cover up international bungling.
Tits Magee

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
So says the pseudo "lady"
What's a pseudo lady? Is that one who pretends gentility but likes big pecker better? But.. but.. butt.. that's what you are, right? Rest of 'em are out lookin' for more pecker.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Common sense. Something politicians on both sides seem to lack
Scrutinizing politics in America is like trying to make sense of a Salvador Dali painting...pointless and surreal.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you mean It doesn't change your opinion 8 years later no matter what your claim is especially when the facts are there and what happened with the CRA and its been changed Legislative and Low Income people cant get houses like the used to which now they have to prove financial ability like everybody else who buys a house.
What facts did you provide son? I give you numbers and sources from the FRB....

... you provide political hacks with opinions and wikipedia with links that go nowhere.

The facts ARE there. You just don't look at them and instead, keep trying to duck, dodge and dance away from the subject.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Woodward, Gene Sperling, a senior White House official, had "been less than gracious and intimidating."
Woodward then received criticism from journalists and pundits - probably instigated by Sperling at Obama's behest.
It was only after Sperling sent Woodward an email apologizing for his overreaction did Woodward become more forgiving and toned down his criticism.
Woodward also made a point of saying he had had many disagreements with David Axelrod but Axelrod never said “You’re going to regret reaching a conclusion that we don’t like.”
(By the way, David Axelrod just created "scandals" about Obama's opponents. Obama won unopposed twice in the Illinois Senate and unopposed once in U.S. Senate after an alleged "nasty divorce" scandal by one opponent and an alleged "sex" scandal by another was smeared all over the newspapers.)
Don't you find those odds rather unusual? One candidate wins unopposed three times?
Scary, people care more about a politicians personsal life than weapons running in Libya

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Tits Magee wrote:
<quoted text>
What's an uzie? Is that like some sort of secret Jewish weapon, that if you aim it at a republican and pull the trigger it threatens to take away their money unless the elephants vote the way AIPAC wants?
An "uzie" is an affectionate codeword Liberals use to describe themselves. They ooze from both ends.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Come to the mainland and say that, you coward!
Why? It's not going to change a thing.
Tits Magee

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

I always figured there'd still be plenty of Ivory Bills around if they'd just re-named 'em Big-Assed Peckers... women woulda been out in the remaining swamps with, um, uzies.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>So what's Obama's excuse for oppressing the 'stani people over a decade later? Osama's dead...Saddam's dead...there's no excuse to still be sending drones over civilian heads, instilling a never-ending sense of dread and persecution in their minds.
I wouldn't know son...

.... that's your claim.
Tits Magee

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Community organizer - One who specializes in directing the lazy to government programs providing, free food, free housing, free medical care.
Peace
KMA
Kinda like Jesus, huh? Or did he make you do 100 pushups before he'd whip out a fish or heal your leprosy?
sonicfilter

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Republican Party hierarchy supports ObamaKKKare and amnesty for illegal aliens in defiance of the vast majority of their supporters, then the party is irrelevant and deserves to expire.
only 36% want it repealed.

so it might be a good idea to worry about the 64% who aren't going to be voting for a republican if they repeal it.

but as we're seeing from some of the republicans....someone is worried. worried about what some of you don't seem to care about anymore....putting a republican back in the White House. and as we all know....bashing Obama has failed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 883,741 - 883,760 of1,033,330
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Hartford County was issued at April 18 at 5:16AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE