Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1395954 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Waxman

Windsor, CT

#961972 Aug 9, 2013
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel like I should make a joke here but I will refrain out of respect for your admirable intellect, and I'm not kidding. No, I'm not. However, I am available for dirty weekends in Washington, DC. Sometimes I like to drive out to McLean and spray graffiti all over the CIA though... it's alcohol...
Hey idiot Ghost. What does your proxy service cost you? Why can't you be a man and just post as Grey Ghost, liberal?
THE DEBIL

Hungary

#961973 Aug 9, 2013
You can always tell when someone "important" is at the CIA because there are very large men with machine guns and sunglasses and ball caps out front. They park their black Suburbans and Escalades in the little dirt access road in front of the fence every time where they are completely out of sight even from themselves so you just take a can of white or yellow paint and write on them. It's fun.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#961974 Aug 9, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I just love NYC. In the 70's it was a shthole but now its one of the world's great cities. I go there every chance I get. I can only handle about three days because I exhaust myself but I'm the same way in places like Tokyo, Vegas, and LA. You can only handle so much awesomeness. That you would deny yourself the pleasures offered because you hate all things "Democrat" is just plain stupid. I think Republicans are, generally speaking, retards but there are things I love about Texas.
You reach exhaustion quickly and easily because of those tight circles you run in.

Have you considered running in straight lines?

It might help:)
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#961975 Aug 9, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
From your same source and exactly what I said:
The New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), sometimes known as the "Big Board",[4] is a stock exchange located at 11 Wall Street, Lower Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States. It is by far the world's largest stock exchange by market capitalization
Translation:

I don't really understand anything about financial markets, but I enjoy getting my government check. Don't provide links to explanations that provides facts, because as a moron, It's waaaayy over my head.

I'm a Democrat. Yo Obama! Mo Money "fo" me I don't deserve!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#961976 Aug 9, 2013
I think Tenzing should stop drinking.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#961977 Aug 9, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Bah, a lot of Democrats don't eat beef.
No, they (just like you) just swallow it.
Bob

Philadelphia, PA

#961978 Aug 9, 2013
No way
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#961979 Aug 9, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I just love NYC. In the 70's it was a shthole but now its one of the world's great cities. I go there every chance I get. I can only handle about three days because I exhaust myself but I'm the same way in places like Tokyo, Vegas, and LA. You can only handle so much awesomeness. That you would deny yourself the pleasures offered because you hate all things "Democrat" is just plain stupid. I think Republicans are, generally speaking, retards but there are things I love about Texas.
Galt has already had enough of NYC to last a lifetime.

Visiting and living there are two different things.

Galt going to Las Vegas tomorrow, for a few days.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#961980 Aug 9, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Bah, I made 70 trillion in tips one night tending bar back in the day.
Thanks for telling us about your career.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#961981 Aug 9, 2013
Homer wrote:
"Obama is a Muslim and has accomplished his goal of destroying America", spoken aloud when noting the price of peas has gone up.
Homer's favorite rightwing quote of the day
Obama came from a Muslim Father retard. When you get a clue, let us know.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#961982 Aug 9, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>No shot, people in rural America vote on that issue alone, you(Republicans) own it.
So, if the Republicans bury the abortion issue, all those rural folk will become Obamabots?

By the way, for every single-issue abortion voter, there are three or four single-issue gun rights voters, and none of them are voting DemoKKKrat, not even the Democrats.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#961983 Aug 9, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
It's very easy to see where your "colors" lie, Blacks & KKK are mentioned in almost every second post.
The current DemoKKKrat party is a black racist party and has much in common with the KKK tactics, except that the target is white folks.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#961984 Aug 9, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats controlled NYC in the 70's D*ckhead. A Republican fixed it. Now the Democrat is worried about how much soda people drink. You are an idiot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#961985 Aug 9, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Hey stupidfck, I thought you'd have committed suicide by now.
I do not need a recap of the effects of the Bush years, we are all well aware of how badly he fcked things up.
"homo"
Typical liberal loon. You can find nothing positive president nobama has accomplished so you blame Bush. Bush was lousy, but he was far superior to the boy loser currently screwing things up nobama.
Peace
KMA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Spokane, WA

#961986 Aug 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice slur, racist f*ck Eed.
"real dumb"
What slur boy? Please tell us all.
Peace
KMA

Spokane, WA

#961987 Aug 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is the link to the video?
Describe the contents in detail.
"John Galt"
No way "real dumb" will provide a link. He is all mouth, BS and lies, he offers nothing of interest.
Peace
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#961991 Aug 9, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
No way "real dumb" will provide a link. He is all mouth, BS and lies, he offers nothing of interest.
Peace
Everyone on this thread knows RealDave is an idiot.

He is simply a loser that hates an blames others for his lack of success.

He is a perfect pawn for Democrats that prey on the weak minded & mentally ill like him.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#961992 Aug 9, 2013
Where is mentally ill DumbDave/WaxyWaxTurd?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#961993 Aug 9, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell us, Grey Ghost, or should I say Wilhelm (cough, cough).
Deviant.
lol! In MY country there's free speech son.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#961994 Aug 9, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
What slur boy? Please tell us all.
Peace
KMA
Mentally ill DumbDave cannot back that up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 46 min Into The Night 60,140
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr ThomasA 311,353
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr TRD 70,730
CAR Accident on Friday April 22, 2016 Apr '16 MarcusT20073 1
In The War on Police Traffic Stops Have Become ... (Aug '15) Dec '15 Anthony Wall 11
Wethersfield high school honor roll is about 50... (Jan '13) Jul '15 Anthony Wall 6
News More (Apr '15) Jul '15 Anthony Wall 3

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages