Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1563103 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#961842 Aug 9, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>I agree partly in what you say that African-Americans ought to by more guns --the conservative white wealthy upper class has declared war on them to deprive them of livable wages, force them into poor housing , take away affordable healthcare , and city mass transit that gets them to and from their places of work. However, in general, African-Americans hold too well to their strong , conservative Christian beliefs and values , reject the random violence of the Ku Klux Klan and other right-wing hate groups, and still support reform and positive change through democratic government.
You need to hurry and get that avatar I tasked you with before homer goes away.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#961843 Aug 9, 2013
Eman wrote:
Cry baby in chief trying to convince us about what? Why is he on the radio crying about putin?
Someone did a document dump--he is trying to cover his own ass.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#961844 Aug 9, 2013
So now O'bama, the liar, is admitting he lied. He is spying on all Americans.

Oh Goody O'bama says eh um I well see the terrorists are um well alrigh, I lied again. On the run O'bama is a moron.

The only reason O'bama is giving this press conference is the polls-as in no one trusts O'bama.

Barack Hussein O'bama making President GW Bush look like the smartest president in recent history.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#961845 Aug 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Where was LBJ from? Gee whiz. Lets me think.
Could it be a Southern State. Do ya think.
If you had a brain, you would know that nearly every single vote against the Civil Right's Act came from the Southern States. Nearly all votes outside that block were for the Civil Right's act.
You right whiners have this idea that you need to paint the Democrats as racist and that will somehow hide the racism inbred into today's Republican Party.
If you had brain you wouldnt be siding with the Pseudo Liberal faction of the Democrat party as you do now which your post confirm that and the Pseudo Liberal whiners on the left are people like you that are destroying the Democrat party just like Pseudo Liberal whiners are doing within the Republican Party like your John McCain and the others are doing and as Democrat I like to point out the Pseudo Liberal Democrats and Republcians what what they really and has nothing to do with Party Affiliation.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#961846 Aug 9, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Oh sure so what else am I supposed to do on Sunday mornings after church?
Then no crying when they snap.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#961847 Aug 9, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You watch Fox News? Come on you're smarter than that. <sheepishly>Aren't you?
I don't have tv. I watch Netflix and hulu.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#961848 Aug 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The authors of Obamacare are slapping their foreheads saying, "Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!"
Except Pelosi. She's blinking uncontrollably and keeps yelling, "Surprise!"
the authors of Obamacare?

“Whatever the particular differences, the Heritage mandate was indistinguishable in principle from the ObamaCare one. In both cases, the federal government would force individuals to purchase a product from a private company—something that Congress has never done before.”

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/201...

but now if you go to the Heritage site it seems they're calling themselves stupid, so yes you get one right.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#961849 Aug 9, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Hey stupidfck, I thought you'd have committed suicide by now.
I do not need a recap of the effects of the Bush years, we are all well aware of how badly he fcked things up.
Calm down homey.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#961851 Aug 9, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I told you I watched the Karl Rove meltdown on Fox News on election night.
I couldn't change the channel, it was amazing.
Although I'm not sure if that was Fox News or Entertainment.
indistinguishable.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#961852 Aug 9, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
So now O'bama, the liar, is admitting he lied. He is spying on all Americans.
Oh Goody O'bama says eh um I well see the terrorists are um well alrigh, I lied again. On the run O'bama is a moron.
The only reason O'bama is giving this press conference is the polls-as in no one trusts O'bama.
Barack Hussein O'bama making President GW Bush look like the smartest president in recent history.
After about the 115th "um...uh...uh..." I changed the channel. I know, that makes me a racist.
shrimp_on_treadm ills

United States

#961854 Aug 9, 2013
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
A) Well, firstly, I am no boaster. Booster, perhaps? Unless you are a complete fool you will recognize that I genuinely love women and they genuinely love me.(Hint: it's not genital, dummy, it's grey matter not pink matter.)
B) Not familiar with African ball sacks, will defer to your obvious expertise.
C) Have no idea what this one means, defer again.
D) Goats? I think you meant grits?
FYI...when you love the opposite sex and they don't like you it is RAPE.

you had to know about the Liberal sponsored ball cleaning...well...anyone who needs their ball cleaned is an idiot....you uninformed idiot!!!!!

When a shrimp comes across as more educated than you thats when you need to kill yourself.....
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#961855 Aug 9, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I told you I watched the Karl Rove meltdown on Fox News on election night.
I couldn't change the channel, it was amazing.
Although I'm not sure if that was Fox News or Entertainment.
FOX (national) only offers a couple of hours of news per day and it's often tainted. The prime time FOX episodes are completely entertainment, Glenda Beck stated as much in Forbes magazine a couple of years back (Apr 2010) when being interviewed by Forbes Magazine about his mega bucks income.

It was Joe Pyne and to a lesser degree Alan Stang who laid the groundwork for the likes the FOX network and it's nightly entertainers___frankly Joe Pyne was much better with the wooden leg, cane and all. He was the Lord Layton of politics__someone was gonna get kicked around every time you tuned in.

shrimp_on_treadm ills

United States

#961857 Aug 9, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so do they usually open with Christian prayer? and if so, why?
we do not have a national religion. and it's not freedom of religion, it's freedom from religion.
you could have obammie smoke a peace pipe and summon the 'star people' instead!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#961858 Aug 9, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
After about the 115th "um...uh...uh..." I changed the channel. I know, that makes me a racist.
Just kept thinking after each rambling response and mini-speech "if anyone in that room is buying this, we're a ship of fools."

Had to fast forward part of the mini-speeches or my head would've exploded.
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

#961859 Aug 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
WASHINGTON — The Republican National Committee wants NBC and CNN to cancel upcoming programs on Hillary Rodham Clinton and is threatening to blackball the television networks from future Republican presidential debates if they fail to comply.
http://news.msn.com/us/gop-to-networks-cancel...
Good for them. Time for the liberal media to play fair and repubs to say bite me if they don't.
You're full of crap as usual Carol. NBC is out after ratings, not glorifying anyone. Hillary Clinton is a compelling character having been First Lady, US Senator and Secretary of State. Nobody's going to watch something they consider a sugar coated cheer fest NBC knows it. I'm sure that the characterization of Mrs. Clinton will show warts and all.
As for the Republican boycott, who cares. The last Republican debates were a clown show with the only candidate that showed he had it together was John Huntsman who was doomed to lose because he was actually sane.
Hell more people tuned in to "Here Comes Honey Booboo" than the Republican Convention the night Romney and Ryan were on.

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#961860 Aug 9, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get the notoon it wasn't?
From the notion it had been translated into Arabic & broadcast on Mid Eastern websites just prior to the rioting & protests about it.

Are you going to deny that?
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#961861 Aug 9, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have tv. I watch Netflix and hulu.
And topix? For the most accurate news? And polls?

ROFLMAO

Oh well, at least you don't link the History Channel for proof as your best gal does.
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

#961862 Aug 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Since they've already targeted tea party folks, it wouldn't surprise me in the least.
How many Tea Party groups were denied 501 (c)(4) status? NONE STUPID! How many were prevented from operating as such pending screening? NONE STUPID!
You're an idiot Carol!

Aspers, PA

#961863 Aug 9, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>If you had brain you wouldnt be siding with the Pseudo Liberal faction of the Democrat party as you do now which your post confirm that and the Pseudo Liberal whiners on the left are people like you that are destroying the Democrat party just like Pseudo Liberal whiners are doing within the Republican Party like your John McCain and the others are doing and as Democrat I like to point out the Pseudo Liberal Democrats and Republcians what what they really and has nothing to do with Party Affiliation.
I stated facts. Facts that call you an idiot. That's not taking sides.

Aspers, PA

#961864 Aug 9, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
I am thanking the good lord, president nobama is on vacation. Hopefully it will last another 3 1/2 years. Maybe, hopefully, the boy president will screw up less yhan usual.
Peace
KMA
Nice slur, racist f*ck Eed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 min Electric Blues 315,155
News State child agency pulling wards from Durham sc... (May '07) 5 hr jjbowler300 54
News What is Being Done About the Fentanyl Crisis in CT Tue Gavone 11
DCF Protest in CT & We want your stories!!! (Jul '12) Mon Standing up to DCF 86
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Jul 17 observer 20,964
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Jul 13 John 63,930
Why are puerto ricans so lazy & don't work? (Nov '13) Jul 13 LaLa Land 9

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages