Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
878,961 - 878,980 of 1,085,039 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"Bill Gates owns a ton of permanent Life insurance as well as Donald Trump."
Lol...so, instead of parroting what you read, why don't you tell us exactly how much whole life insursnce he has.
GFY dummy, it's well known that sports figures, captains of industry and entertainment figures purchase life insurance or negotiate for it in their contracts/accept it in a compensation package.

Point is that damn near every wealthy person has life insurance in spite of what Galt say's and your stupid azz echos.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Then he shouldn't have gotten the nomination, son!
McCain lost because he catered to the people who were already going to vote for him. Picking Palin simply solidified that point.
It also turned off those who were undecided... especially when the comical antics of her handlers to keep her under control was a 30 hour a day job!
Like Biden, right?
Do you listen to yourself?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

What a mess! Lol

"Under a wrinkle that dates back to enactment of the law, members of Congress and thousands of their aides are required to get their coverage through new state-based markets known as insurance exchanges.But the law does not provide any obvious way for the federal government to continue paying its share of the premiums for the comprehensive coverage.If the government cannot do so, it could mean an additional expense of $5,000 a year for individuals and $11,000 for families under some of the most popular plans.Not surprisingly, that idea is unpopular on Capitol Hill.“It’s a very serious concern,” said Representative Billy Long, a Missouri Republican who said staff members were “freaked out” at the prospect of paying the full cost of insurance out of their own pockets.“They’re thinking about leaving government service,” "
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA WANTS THE BEST TO TAKE OVER NATIONAL CITIZEN PROFILING lolololhahahah
Assassins Creed

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
I want a Big Gulp.
No. You can't decide for yourself how much soda you can drink.
I want a beer.
No. You're not old enough to be responsible when you drink alcohol.
I want a gun.
No. You are not responsible enough to have a gun.
I want to choose the most powerful person in the world.
Ok.
This does sound like a joke, doesn't it?
Sarah Palin looked like an imbecile with her Big Gulp soda float. Can we agree she is one big reason McCain didn't have a chance? If something happened to him, the country would be run by a soccer mom who didn't know basic geography or even who world leaders were.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently you don't know. Why don't you study up & come back when you know what one is.
Teach us something, dupe. Tell us what a Special Purpose Vehicle is.
Tell us the history of SPVs being used to get fraudulent ratings applied to real estate traunches.
You haven't told us what a Special Purpose Vehicle is yet, dumbass.
Tell us what it is.

Or, you can go back through my posts to read a very clear description of what they are, and how they were used to get fraudulent ratings applied to the real estate traunches comprised of worthless CRA mortgages.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass Dave hits a new low in studipity considering that baby boomers range in age from 47 to 67.
Boomers born between 1946 & 1964. In 25 years, that would be 74 to 92. Average life expectancy for a boomer is 83. Half would be dead in 25 years.

Galt proved wrong yet again.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Actually he did have four more; however, the question rose from an assertion that Obama had reached dictator level with his excessively high number of executive orders. "Mr. Obama has averaged 37 executive orders p.a., which is below the long-term average of 44 p.a., and lower also than the rate of five GOP presidents – including Gerald Ford (84 p.a.), Dwight Eisenhower (60 p.a.), Richard Nixon (58 p.a.), Ronald Reagan (48 p.a.), and George H.W. Bush (41 p.a.)." (Forbes, 2013) You have a right to your opinion, but you don't have the right to make up facts.
What were they for?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Aha; putting on airs are we injun joe?
I've had Glenn Livett; its either for the pretentious, or hard-core drunks that swill the bottle and then eat half an onion to hide the smell from their employer....
one shot a week. neat. ice water on the side.

and i'm the pretentious employer.

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
We went into Afghanistan to take over the country because that's where the attack came from, dumbass.
Mission Accomplished.
Now, Obama is giving it back to the Taliban.
By the way, you never gave us any reason why we need to talk to the Taliban, anyway. If Obama wants to surrender and leave, justp pack up and go. We could be completely out of Afghanistan in less than a month. Why are we staying longer?
... unless it's to sabotage the Karzai government and put the Taliban back in control of the Afghan government.
Why are there engaging in talks with the Taliban? Karzai don't want it. The Taliban attacked us on 9/11(2001). They're not surrendering to the Armed Forces of the United States.
Why are we even talking with them?
So, why did we offer not to invade if Afghanistan turned over Bin Laden?

My God you are an idiot.

Do you get that dumb by accident or do you need to work at it?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

More than three years after U.S. Army Pfc. Bradley Manning was arrested for giving classified secrets to WikiLeaks, a military judge acquitted the former intelligence analyst Tuesday of aiding the enemy but convicted him of espionage, theft and computer fraud charges.

The judge, Army Col. Denise Lind, deliberated for about 16 hours over three days before reaching her decision in a case that drew worldwide attention as supporters hailed Manning as a whistleblower. The U.S. government called him an anarchist computer hacker and attention-seeking traitor.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/bradley-man...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said squat about life insurance. Perhaps if Eman spent more time becoming better informed instead of search for other people's things to steal, he wouldn't be the f*cking idiot he is today.
Term life insurance is what?

Glad to see you're still butt hurt over that. That worked out way better than I ever dreamed.

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Teach us something, dupe. Tell us what a Special Purpose Vehicle is.
Tell us the history of SPVs being used to get fraudulent ratings applied to real estate traunches.
You haven't told us what a Special Purpose Vehicle is yet, dumbass.
Tell us what it is.
Or, you can go back through my posts to read a very clear description of what they are, and how they were used to get fraudulent ratings applied to the real estate traunches comprised of worthless CRA mortgages.
SPEs are utilized by corporation to isolate debt & risks in order to protect the main corporation from liability. There is nothing shady about them if used properly.

Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Biden, right?
Do you listen to yourself?
What nomination did Biden get son?

Can you start making sense for a change?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>GFY dummy, it's well known that sports figures, captains of industry and entertainment figures purchase life insurance or negotiate for it in their contracts/accept it in a compensation package.
Point is that damn near every wealthy person has life insurance in spite of what Galt say's and your stupid azz echos.
You just got busted echoing (dumbass dave calls it stealing) someone elses work.

Like I said, even your heros hate paying taxes.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

HUMA HILLARY AND THE TWO WEINERS lololhahah politics I love IT IF THE BEDS COULD TALK THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT tO BE TRUSTED come out the closet HILLARY BE TRUE TO THE PEOPLE HILLARY NO MORE SECRETS WE LIVE IN AN OPEN CULTURE BE HONEST ABOUT YOU REAL LIVES ITS MODERN TIMES weiner and BILL are just BEARDS lololololhahaha they can do what ever they want BACK TO BACK HOMOSEXUALS IN THE WHITEHOUSE IF THEY WERE ONLY HONEST ABOUT IT imagine what that would do for the YOUNG CHILDREN TO KNOW AMERICA HAS the FIRST MULTI RACIAL HOMOSEXUAL MALE PRESIDENT AND WE MIGHT HAVE THE FIRST LESBIAN IN THE WHITEHOUSE PROUD MOMENT FOR AMERICA O BEAUTIFUL O GRACIOUS SKIES

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text>What were they for?
If you're so concerned, Massey, I suggest you look it up. All presidents listed since 1900? You've got a lot more time to waste than I. I've a long way to go and much to do when I get there, so you and the rest of the bully boys just keep high-fiven' each other for the duration.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
We went into Afghanistan to take over the country because that's where the attack came from, dumbass.
Mission Accomplished.
Now, Obama is giving it back to the Taliban.
By the way, you never gave us any reason why we need to talk to the Taliban, anyway. If Obama wants to surrender and leave, justp pack up and go. We could be completely out of Afghanistan in less than a month. Why are we staying longer?
... unless it's to sabotage the Karzai government and put the Taliban back in control of the Afghan government.
Why are there engaging in talks with the Taliban? Karzai don't want it. The Taliban attacked us on 9/11(2001). They're not surrendering to the Armed Forces of the United States.
Why are we even talking with them?
"Report: U.S. extends olive branch to Taliban, releases 5 Gitmo detainees"
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Something is up with the sun -

It has begun to behave very erratically, and scientists don’t know quite what to make of it. Sunspot activity appears to be slowing down with each new cycle and absolutely gigantic holes have started to appear in the sun. At the moment, the sun is approaching the peak of its 11 year cycle, and an increasing number of scientists are becoming concerned about what the next cycle will bring. If sunspot activity continues to diminish, could the sunspot cycle eventually die altogether? Is it possible that we could be approaching another ice age? Even worse, could the increasingly erratic behavior of the sun be an indication that the sun is dying? Traditionally, scientists have taught that the sun won’t die until billions of years from now, but in recent years astronomers have observed stars similar to our own sun suddenly begin to behave very erratically and then rapidly die. Is it possible that the same thing could happen to our sun?

http://thetruthwins.com/archives/is-our-sun-i...

"There will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth dismay among nations, in perplexity at the roaring of the sea and the waves, men fainting from fear and the expectation of the things which are coming upon the world; for the powers of the heavens will be shaken..."

http://biblehub.com/luke/21-25.htm

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Boomers born between 1946 & 1964. In 25 years, that would be 74 to 92. Average life expectancy for a boomer is 83. Half would be dead in 25 years.
Galt proved wrong yet again.
That isn't what you said birdbrain!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wethersfield Discussions

Search the Wethersfield Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 54 min Concerned in Las Cruces 68,467
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Brian_G 305,186
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr TRD 68,124
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr ICP 2014k 18,619
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 hr Louis Slungpoo 45,913
Fraud 18 hr stephanie 2
Backyard Chickens: More Connecticut Residents R... (Jul '10) 18 hr stephanie 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search