Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
876,661 - 876,680 of 1,082,013 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Cadillacs are the ultimate statement of money without taste or class.
If you want a truck, buy a Ford.
No bail outs for fail outs...deservedly so.

After that-Chevy.

lol.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so full of shtttt!
You think republicans care about the poor? Or minorities? Or anyone?
THEY CUT FOOD STAMPS! REPUBLICANS.
THEY BLOCK LAWFUL VOTING. REPUBLICANS.
THEY ARE AT WAR WITH WOMEN'S RIGHTS! REPUBLICANS.
WOW! <----- idiot!
YOU ALL GET MAD BECAUSE NOT ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE ON THE LIBERAL CREATED N-WORD PLANTATION lolol FOH F THE DEMOCRATS AND THE REPUBLICANS AND F U
OBAMA the GENIUS

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You said GM only focuses on the low end now.

You are stupid!

Go try to buy a new corvette, waiting list.....20k profit per vehicle.

Cadillacs are back: selling nicely. You haven't been in one....ever.

Camaro is a low end car?

Ford? Fix or repair daily. Chevy trucks mannnn! Big money makers. Superior to Ford.

Again: you so stupid.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The federal government will soon confiscate private retirement accounts and roll them into Social Security to "protect Americans from Wall Street."
The Obama mob cannot raise enough money by taxing income, so they need to confiscate assets.
I doubt it. President Obama can best protect 'Americans from Wall Street' by shutting down a few incorrigibly corrupt banks as a warning shot to Wall Street arrogance and belief that they're above the law.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

STOP TRYING TO TRICK PEOPLE INTO YOUR LIFESTYLE stop trying to turn people out STOP THE MADNESS OK ITS NOT A GAME FOR SOME PEOPLE THERE SHOULD BE A LAW AGAINST THIS I DONT CARE IF YOU HAD AN OPERATION MY VALUES SAY YOU ARE WHAT YOU WERE BORN AS Dwayne Jones, a gender-nonconforming 17-year-old, was attending a river party in St. James on the night of July 21 when a mob allegedly set upon him, according to radio station Irie FM. He was dressed as a woman and was dancing with a male when another female attendee told a group of partiers that Jones was actually a man, the report notes. One of the men went up to Jones and groped him, discovering he was a male. BE PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE AND LET IT BE KNOW I WAS NOT BORN MALE/FEMALE I WAS SURGICALLY CREATED DONE GIVE HETEROSEXUAL PEOPLE A CHANCE TO BE FREE YOUR FREEDOM DOESNT MEAN I SHOULD LOSE MY RIGHT TO CHOICE

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
As a note to Eman & Topix.
"If you do not have specific permission (preferably written!) from the owner of a photo, you cannot legally display it on a website, post it to the Usenet, copy it, send it around by Email or other means, make photos derived from it, sell it, or otherwise exploit it."
"* Civil penalties ("damages"). The pirate is on the hook for up to $150,000 for each misused photo;
* Attorney's fees: the infringer has to pay your attorney's hourly fees and all costs such as copies, postage, filing fees, etc.
* Restraining orders, Preliminary and Permanent Injunctions against the infringer, and even seizure of the pirate's computer equipment in some cases."
http://webnet77.com/webstuff/copyright.html
I own the copyright to my Avatar photo.
This is to state that anyone other than my registered identify does NOT have my permission to use this photo that appears in my avatar.
If you continue to use this photo, you take the risk that I may legally pursue this.
It's up to you. ll I need is to find a hungry lawyer & offer him a large percentage of my take.
Cha-ching! Not only did you scare the sht out of topix, but emoron also. I love it. You're nothing but a big poosy dumbass dave.
Wax Man

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> My cousin has around 8 of them in various states of restoration at any given time. It's amazing what he can do.
It's amazing what a 15 year old girl can do... they can put their legs over their head like they were made of rubber... I never tire of it... it's the only reason I still watch the chinese.
Mobile website creator

Dhaka, Bangladesh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Great Post and he will be next
Wax Man

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

They love the feel of Italian leather as you glide it over their little toes, struggle unnecessarily with the tiny bump of their arches... and then slide it home over the round hillock of their tender pink heels....

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
On Tuesday, an Ohio-based gun advocacy group sent George Zimmerman, who fatally shot and killed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, a $12,150.37 check with which to purchase more guns.
http://thinkprogress.org/
All the publicity about not getting his gun back is one of the best things that could have happened to zimmerman.
Wax Man

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

The Wax Man was not always the Wax Man, his name was Lucius Silverman and his only claim to notoriety previously was that at his bar mitzvah he received no money, not a sou. He'd stood at the overly large podium and recited the Torah perfectly and yet still no one left him anything afterwards in his Peschtbowl. Not a coin, not an envelope, not one recognition of the obvious fact that he had just publicly and humiliatingly declared himself a man. Lucius was sorely angered by this and resentful and it was at that moment that he became, The Wax Man even though he didn't know it at the time.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
That's 1980's talk dummy__get a clue. GM is doing well in spite of it's European operations which remain a drag on the companies earnings. The Detroit Three are all doing well because the American economy has improved significantly since Obama took office in all measurable areas although jobs, particularly in the construction sector, remain a drag on the recovery.

You don't know dk about industry pal, still you're a tad brighter than the other right wing losers on this thread which was once the pride and joy of chris tolles empire but has withered recently.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
You said GM only focuses on the low end now.
You are stupid!
Go try to buy a new corvette, waiting list.....20k profit per vehicle.
Cadillacs are back: selling nicely. You haven't been in one....ever.
Camaro is a low end car?
Ford? Fix or repair daily. Chevy trucks mannnn! Big money makers. Superior to Ford.
Again: you so stupid.
Corvettes are beautiful cars that are virtually undriveable on rural roads or if your driveway is sloped to the street. My neighbor scrapes bottom with his every time he pulls out.

Cadillacs are for blacks and Bocajews over age 60 who need to advertise their money in a typically tasteless fashion.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

tell_it_like_it_IS wrote:
<quoted text>
BONUS:
To a Liberal...
killing babies is a JOB creator!
Killing people in general is a job creator for cons.

Did you people thank bushie boy for his unwarranted incursion into iraq? how about Afghanistan son?
Wax Man

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Lucius' cousin Anna sensing his distress - she was 11 but already sensitive to the sufferings of other children - came in her simple black shift with the lace collar and put her hand and Lucius' vibrating arm but he threw her arm off violently and spat in her pretty face. It would set the pattern for the rest of his life. From now on he vowed "My bowl will be full! And I will suffer no pity, no human feeling from any whore!" And he stumped off into the basement to brood and play Pac Man, stabbing at the controller as if if his puny fingers had the strength to break it to pieces.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> I doubt it. President Obama can best protect 'Americans from Wall Street' by shutting down a few incorrigibly corrupt banks as a warning shot to Wall Street arrogance and belief that they're above the law.
...and what would give him that authority?
IN THE NAME OF JESUS

Bryans Road, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

In the United States today, there are very few words that provoke as much outrage as the name of Jesus. It is being banned from graduation ceremonies, chaplains all over America are being forbidden from using His name in their prayers, and many school officials all over the nation have become absolutely fanatical about eliminating every trace of Christian expression from their schools. One elementary school in North Carolina even ordered a little six-year-old girl to remove the word “God” from a poem that she had written to honor her grandfathers. Political correctness is spreading like a cancer in this country, and our “freedom of religion” is rapidly being transformed into a guarantee of “freedom from religion” for those that hate the Christian faith.

Without a doubt, there is a war on the Christian faith in America today. It is being waged in classrooms, courtrooms and churches all over the nation.

WAKE UP USA AND RAISE HELL FOR JESUS WHO IS KING OF KINGS
AND LORD OF LORDS!!!!!!!!!!
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Obama Supports the Racial Surveillance That Killed Trayvon In his effort to “put the angry Black genie back in the bottle” following George Zimmerman’s acquittal, President Obama once again claimed to oppose racial profiling. He’s lying. Obama has endorsed the most prolific racial profiler in the country as a potential head of Homeland Security. The president is a bulwark of the system that targets millions of Trayvon Martins.Blacks are hyper-surveilled from damn near cradle to the grave, both within and outside their communities.”

President Obama pretended to cross over to the Black side for a few minutes, last week, in response to near-universal Black rage at George Zimmerman’s acquittal in the stalking and murder of Trayvon Martin. According to a Washington Post-ABC News poll, 87 percent of African Americans believe the shooting was unjustified, compared to only one out of three whites. Blacks made their outrage visible in hundreds of demonstrations and vigils across the country, prompting even Obama’s most hardcore apologists to beseech their icon to say something to put the angry Black genie back in the bottle.

Beginning his performance with “Once the jury’s spoken, that’s how our system works,” and an endorsement of the propriety of the trial, Obama half-mumbled 2,100 words designed to indicate that he is aware of “a history of racial disparities in the application of our criminal laws, everything from the death penalty to enforcement of our drug laws”– and then almost immediately washed his hands of the matter with the caveat:“The criminal code and law enforcement is traditionally done at the state and local levels, not at the federal levels.” Stand Your Ground laws are something that might be reexamined “if they are designed in such a way that they may encourage the kinds of altercations and confrontations and tragedies that we saw in the Florida case, rather than diffuse potential altercations.” Mostly, Obama was concerned with reestablishing “trust” in the system.“I think it would be productive for the Justice Department, governors, mayors to work with law enforcement about training at the state and local levels in order to reduce the kind of mistrust in the system that sometimes currently exists.”

THE PHONY BLACK PRESIDENT COULD HAVE ADDRESSED THIS WITH THE HENRY LOUIS GATES BEER SUMMIT lololol THIS WAS NOT AN IMPORTANT ISSUE FOR OBAMA BECAUSE HE IS NOT THE PRESIDENT OF BLACK AMERICA GAY AMERICA YES ILLEGAL ENTRANT AMERICA YES WHITE AMERICA YES BLACK AMERICA ANOTHER TRAYVON OBAMA KEPT RACIAL PROFILING A TRIVIAL MATTER

John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That's 1980's talk dummy__get a clue. GM is doing well in spite of it's European operations which remain a drag on the companies earnings. The Detroit Three are all doing well because the American economy has improved significantly since Obama took office in all measurable areas although jobs, particularly in the construction sector, remain a drag on the recovery.
You don't know dk about industry pal, still you're a tad brighter than the other right wing losers on this thread which was once the pride and joy of chris tolles empire but has withered recently.
Young doctors, attorneys, and successful businessmen would not be caught dead in a Cadillac....well, maybe dead considering the only Cadillac most people ever ride in is a hearse.
Wax Man

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Corvettes are beautiful cars that are virtually undriveable on rural roads or if your driveway is sloped to the street. My neighbor scrapes bottom with his every time he pulls out.
Cadillacs are for blacks and Bocajews over age 60 who need to advertise their money in a typically tasteless fashion.
How odd you people are. Why wouldn't you just buy a taller car or a shallower driveway? I know the reason, however: you keep trying to bend reality to your perception of it; just like in here; just like in everything you do. "Maybe if I just go down the driveway a little differently this time the same thing won't happen..."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Hartford County was issued at July 28 at 2:10PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••