Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#954158 Jul 26, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>57 million Klan Parent Hood abortions is not exactly a love affair for children ehh.. you hitler??...
It's the culture...
fill in the context.

but if you do that you might reveal that one of your peers was all for minority children being abused and then being ignored by a racist LEO. which might lead one to think that you also condone the abuse of small children by trying to play off the context.

but....it's the right wing culture: stop those abortions and then who gives a shit.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#954159 Jul 26, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>At least Sen. Hatch stands with the people: Turning his attention to Obama's newfound interest in resuscitating the nation's economy, Hatch describes the president's recent speeches as "déjà vu all over again. He just can't get away from blaming George Bush and the prior administration for everything.
"How many times have we heard this speech? We’ve certainly heard these failed ideas over and over again over the last four-plus years. They haven't worked, Mr. President. The American people know they haven't worked. The president can travel around and give these campaign speeches and blame Congress all he wants.
"The American people are looking for jobs, not more speeches," Hatch adds. "They're looking for opportunities for themselves and their families, not more speeches. They want to hear solutions and see the economy improve, not more speeches.
"Here we go again. It's good to see the president get back in the game — or at least say he's going to focus on the economy again. The Republicans in Congress have been laser-focused on the economy, so if this is the time the president's going to actually work with us and try some of our ideas, then great. But I'm certainly not optimistic."
Hatch, however, is more upbeat about a plan he and Democratic Sen. Max Baucus of Montana plan to introduce Friday to revamp the nation's byzantine tax code.
The idiots that voted for Obama are getting exactly what they deserve:

A Community Organizer as President

The rest of us realize the country is screwed.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#954160 Jul 26, 2013
Sock Puppet Master:
RealDave wrote:
As a note to Eman & Topix.
"If you do not have specific permission (preferably written!) from the owner of a photo, you cannot legally display it on a website, post it to the Usenet, copy it, send it around by Email or other means, make photos derived from it, sell it, or otherwise exploit it."
"* Civil penalties ("damages"). The pirate is on the hook for up to $150,000 for each misused photo;
* Attorney's fees: the infringer has to pay your attorney's hourly fees and all costs such as copies, postage, filing fees, etc.
* Restraining orders, Preliminary and Permanent Injunctions against the infringer, and even seizure of the pirate's computer equipment in some cases."
http://webnet77.com/webstuff/copyright.html
I own the copyright to my Avatar photo.
This is to state that anyone other than my registered identify does NOT have my permission to use this photo that appears in my avatar.
If you continue to use this photo, you take the risk that I may legally pursue this.
It's up to you. ll I need is to find a hungry lawyer & offer him a large percentage of my take.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#954161 Jul 26, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>At least Sen. Hatch stands with the people: Turning his attention to Obama's newfound interest in resuscitating the nation's economy, Hatch describes the president's recent speeches as "déjà vu all over again. He just can't get away from blaming George Bush and the prior administration for everything.
"How many times have we heard this speech? We’ve certainly heard these failed ideas over and over again over the last four-plus years. They haven't worked, Mr. President. The American people know they haven't worked. The president can travel around and give these campaign speeches and blame Congress all he wants.
"The American people are looking for jobs, not more speeches," Hatch adds. "They're looking for opportunities for themselves and their families, not more speeches. They want to hear solutions and see the economy improve, not more speeches.
"Here we go again. It's good to see the president get back in the game — or at least say he's going to focus on the economy again. The Republicans in Congress have been laser-focused on the economy, so if this is the time the president's going to actually work with us and try some of our ideas, then great. But I'm certainly not optimistic."
Hatch, however, is more upbeat about a plan he and Democratic Sen. Max Baucus of Montana plan to introduce Friday to revamp the nation's byzantine tax code.
it's a real shame you can't hold up the GOP plan for jobs so you can smack Obama around with it.

haven't you heard? jobs are bad if they make Obama look good. so the GOP says: Jobs? Not our problem.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#954162 Jul 26, 2013
Where is Homey and his propaganda on housing:
Nearly one-third of the homeowners who got help through the government's main foreclosure prevention program are defaulting again on their mortgages, according to a government watchdog's report.

The Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP) has worked on 1.2 million mortgage modifications since it started four years ago. Of those, more than 306,000 borrowers have defaulted again on their loans, and another 88,000 are at risk as well, reports CNN.

The Special Inspector for the Troubled Asset Relief Program (SIGTARP), which conducted the review, said homeowners are also more likely to default again on the modified loans the longer they stay in the program, with 46 percent of those involved in the program since 2009 defaulting on their loans again.

The re-defaults have cost taxpayers some $815 million, according to SIGTARP. So far, the Treasury Department has allocated $19.1 billion to HAMP, and $4.4 billion has been spent. The program was recently extended for another two years, until the end of 2015.

The Obama administration's Treasury Department created HAMP to help borrowers avoid foreclosure by making their house payments more affordable through a combination of reduced mortgage principals and interest rates and extended loan terms.

But borrowers are dropping out of the program as they default again on their loans, and SIGTARP Director Christy Romero said Treasury needs to research why so many people drop out of a program that kept their homes safe from foreclosure.

People who default are following "clear patterns," the SIGTARP report found. For example, homeowners most likely to default again are the ones who got the smallest reductions in their mortgages, who were still "underwater" on their mortgages, or who had subprime credit scores and high debt when their mortgages were modified.

*See liberals? you can't give the same dead beats, who were never qualified for housing, to qualify again. CRA screwed all taxpayers. Liberalism never works.

Prevented this

#954163 Jul 26, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you mean the policies that the republicans in Congress refuse to pass?
you know how you nutjobs are always blaming anyone but Bush for the economy? our turn is coming.
I blame Clinton. Brooksley Born does also.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/warni...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#954164 Jul 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
As a note to Eman & Topix.
"If you do not have specific permission (preferably written!) from the owner of a photo, you cannot legally display it on a website, post it to the Usenet, copy it, send it around by Email or other means, make photos derived from it, sell it, or otherwise exploit it."
"* Civil penalties ("damages"). The pirate is on the hook for up to $150,000 for each misused photo;
* Attorney's fees: the infringer has to pay your attorney's hourly fees and all costs such as copies, postage, filing fees, etc.
* Restraining orders, Preliminary and Permanent Injunctions against the infringer, and even seizure of the pirate's computer equipment in some cases."
http://webnet77.com/webstuff/copyright.html
I own the copyright to my Avatar photo.
This is to state that anyone other than my registered identify does NOT have my permission to use this photo that appears in my avatar.
If you continue to use this photo, you take the risk that I may legally pursue this.
It's up to you. ll I need is to find a hungry lawyer & offer him a large percentage of my take.
Cry to EMORON, you have no case idiot... You could not find you ass RealDave...

It's the culture...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#954165 Jul 26, 2013
Eric Holder Puts Texas On Notice: Everyone’s Voting Rights Will Be Respected

Of course, Rick Perry, who has previously announced that democracy will no longer be tolerated in Texas, said in a statement,

Once again, the Obama Administration is demonstrating utter contempt for our country’s system of checks and balances, not to mention the U.S. Constitution. This end-run around the Supreme Court undermines the will of the people of Texas, and casts unfair aspersions on our state’s common-sense efforts to preserve the integrity of our elections process.

The Republican Party will learn that the Obama administration will not surrender meekly to its injustices, or to the theft of our precious democracy.

We, as liberal-minded Americans, are fighting for our collective future, for the promise of the Constitution’s promise of the equality of all before the law.

Republicans are fighting for the continuation and re-implementation of white privilege, an artifact not of a modern liberal democracy, but of racial and religious bigotry and hatred – a byproduct of an era -the old Confederacy – long overdue for the dustbin of history.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/07/26/eric-h...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#954166 Jul 26, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>I live in redneckville where the welfare bums can be assessed by the number of cars they have sitting on jacks behind my trailer. And I'm damn sick and tired of paying their way. Bunch of lazy lowlife white folks who breed like rabbits and expect the world to just deal with their undisciplined offspring. Thank god for Ritalin eh? Raising kids without it would just be too much trouble I imagine. Damn it! I just realized I'm paying for the Ritalin! Son of a bitch!...
It's the culture...

Prevented this

#954167 Jul 26, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
it's a real shame you can't hold up the GOP plan for jobs so you can smack Obama around with it.
haven't you heard? jobs are bad if they make Obama look good. so the GOP says: Jobs? Not our problem.
where is the democrat's and O'bama's plan? O'bama care. Even the democrats know it is a job killer. LOL--they won't even talk about the impact of it. O'bama can't make himself look good. He is a liberal.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#954168 Jul 26, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I blame Clinton. Brooksley Born does also.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/warni...
anyone but the person who you voted for.

cowards. Bush was very far from perfect. own up.

Patriot

Longmont, CO

#954169 Jul 26, 2013
Surprise, Surprise

MUSLIMS NOW SECOND LARGEST GROUP OF ILLEGAL ALIENS IN NEW YORK CITY

http://www.usdl.info/modules/news_english/ite...

Prevented this

#954170 Jul 26, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Of course, Rick Perry, who has previously announced that democracy will no longer be tolerated in Texas, said in a statement,
Once again, the Obama Administration is demonstrating utter contempt for our country’s system of checks and balances, not to mention the U.S. Constitution. This end-run around the Supreme Court undermines the will of the people of Texas, and casts unfair aspersions on our state’s common-sense efforts to preserve the integrity of our elections process.
The Republican Party will learn that the Obama administration will not surrender meekly to its injustices, or to the theft of our precious democracy.
We, as liberal-minded Americans, are fighting for our collective future, for the promise of the Constitution’s promise of the equality of all before the law.
Republicans are fighting for the continuation and re-implementation of white privilege, an artifact not of a modern liberal democracy, but of racial and religious bigotry and hatred – a byproduct of an era -the old Confederacy – long overdue for the dustbin of history.
collective future--that's a nice communist way of putting it.
O'bama and Holder are despots. If I were a Texan, I'd be so livid that I don't think I'd ever get over it. That's not the thing to do, and it just shows how O'bama ignores the law. Of course liberals don't care about the law.

No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#954171 Jul 26, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
The drama queen sonicmoron: If it's not news, copy it, paste it, make it news...

It's the culture...

Prevented this

#954172 Jul 26, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
anyone but the person who you voted for.
cowards. Bush was very far from perfect. own up.
I am sickened to say that I voted for Clinton the first time.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#954173 Jul 26, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>It's the culture...
running out of copy and paste insults?

and please don't tell me you have to copy and paste 'it's the culture'.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#954174 Jul 26, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Surprise, Surprise
Good for liberal New York... May Allah bless them...

It's the culture...

Prevented this

#954175 Jul 26, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Surprise, Surprise
The moslems are laughing all the way to the terrorist bank. NYC is a good place for them. Maybe one more bombing and America will wake up to the dangers of Islam instead of embracing it. Chicago can't be far behind in the Islamitization of the city.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#954176 Jul 26, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>collective future--that's a nice communist way of putting it.
O'bama and Holder are despots. If I were a Texan, I'd be so livid that I don't think I'd ever get over it. That's not the thing to do, and it just shows how O'bama ignores the law. Of course liberals don't care about the law.
it's a shame the Court didn't gut the whole Act eh?

the part you need to ignore.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#954177 Jul 26, 2013
Dumbass New Yorkers get to choose between a sex addict and a lesbian.

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Advocating For A Glastonbury Poet Laureate 1 hr i want that jon 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IBdaMann 49,319
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Phil Donahue 307,074
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr J RULES 71,255
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 16 hr TRD 68,910
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 23 hr Bently 19,568
Praying That Perez Vigil Was A Bad Dream (Mar '09) Dec 22 John J Thomas 48
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wethersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wethersfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:51 am PST