Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1384385 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#946206 Jul 16, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Eric Holder is in Orlando right now speaking at the NAACP convention.
Thought something in the air stank today.
Eric Racist Holder is supposed to be working for the interests of the American people. Instead, he only works for the racist needs of HIS people.

Same goes for the Magic Negro.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#946207 Jul 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why, with no evidence, do you assume it was all the dead black kid's fault?
The jury spoke moron. Get over it.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#946208 Jul 16, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
There's absolutely no doubt who threw the first punch, the violent, racist thug Martin.
How exactly do you know this?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#946210 Jul 16, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
Truly disgusting the willful ignorance displayed on here. And then of course the savagery going on in the streets now by the mau mau's.
When will we here about some of the many, many black on white crimes?
Never. The corrupt Democrats hide things to fool people, just like they did in NAZI Germany staring 100 years ago.

Lapeer, MI

#946211 Jul 16, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like these "kids" were probably thugs too, swilly. Doesnt take long to find the chinks in the "armour", huh?:-)
Friend in vehicle with Jordan Davis arrested for burglary last year
7:39 PM, Nov 29, 2012 |
JACKSONVILLE, Fla.-- The night 45-year old Michael Dunn allegedly fired several bullets into a red Dodge Durango, there were several passengers in the vehicle. One of those passengers is Tommie Stornes.
17-year-old Davis was killed and Stornes was injured.
John Phillips, attorney for the Davis family, said by phone that the passengers in the vehicle and their families are still in shock.
"My understanding is they don't want to talk," said Phillips. "They're not ready. They need time to mourn."
Phillips said there will be time to tell the truthful side of Jordan Davis' story and to share his legacy.
First Coast News is still gathering information about the other passengers, but we have learned that last year Stornes had a run in with police.
In 2011, then 18, Stornes was arrested by Jacksonville police. He was charged with three counts of burglary. According to police, Stornes was seen loading up a speaker box and two subwoofers into a Dodge Durango.
Could it have been the same Durango that Stornes and Davis were riding in November 23rd during that fatal encounter with gun collector Michael Dunn?
Was Stornes the driver? We have yet to confirm.
But we do know that Stornes pleaded guilty to the burglary charges in 2011 and was placed on probation for 24 months.
RELATED: Emotional goodbyes at Jordan Davis' visitation
The Florida Department of Corrections confirmed to First Coast News that Stornes is still on active supervision, and that he has a curfew from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m.
First Coast News is not sharing this information to justify the actions of Michael Dunn, but rather to give more insight into the people impacted by this fatal encounter.
Attorney Phillips said if an anonymous person had not followed Dunn's car as he sped away from the Gate gas station and captured his license number, would Dunn have reported the shooting to police?
Or would police still be looking for a suspect in the case?
Attorney Phillips asked if this is truly a Stand Your Ground case, why did he, Dunn, not stand his ground and wait for police?
To the Magic Negro, Eric Racist Holder and all of the Jesse Sharptons, theft, assault and robbery are to be considered sacred rights of all Saint Trayvons.

Location hidden

#946212 Jul 16, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Other topix forums years ago, dude (before "the death of" part of your avatar handle).
Congrats on beating the piss test; your faulty memory dictates my lack of a willing suspension of disbelief......
Uhh, nope. I used to go on the Sun Sentinal threads years ago before they started screening posts. Once they started that I came here because there were some familiar names: Lily, Carol, etc.

This is it buddy, all I've done.

Lapeer, MI

#946213 Jul 16, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So... you love Soros like you do Romney son?
I doubt it.
The day you wise up, flying pigs will be snow skiing in Hell.

Lapeer, MI

#946214 Jul 16, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Must have been your breath. You're despicable.
Go bow a tune in your liquor bottle, baby.

Have you taken out your hair-curlers yet today?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#946215 Jul 16, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
So martin was a homophobe. We"ve seen that same attitude ftom NJ. Are most black males homophobes?
Except for the ones like Obama who like to swing both ways?

Location hidden

#946216 Jul 16, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
Not guilty, the jury saw all the evidence, heard all the persecuters lies, not guilty. Cry us a river.
So you don't understand the verdict, that's ok, its complicated.

The State failed to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Zimmerman was not acting in self defense.

That doesn't say who was the aggressor, that doesn't say who threw the first punch. Your assumption is founded in your racist assumption that since Martin was black, he must be guilty.

Pretty simple once its explained isn't it?

Go ahead, rant and rave and call me names, won't make you any smarter. Smart seems to be the only currency around here so you'll just be another broke-ass racist.

Lapeer, MI

#946217 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah right, Zimmerman is a short fat loser, and an ignorant one at that. That gun made him feel like a man. Now he's a murderer.
Karma will catch up with him.
Karma is hanging from your fat butt right now with its teeth sunk deep.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#946218 Jul 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
The first line was a joke.
Then: its really easy to talk about parenting when you've never done it.
Lily nailed it a few posts ago.
Galt never discusses his personal details, but generally speaks from experience.

lily is a demonstrated failure as a parent, by her own admission.

Location hidden

#946219 Jul 16, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
What law did Zimmerman break? We know the violent criminal racist Martin committed assault and battery at a minimum.
We also know that Zimmerman had a criminal record so what does that have to do with anything?

What laws did Martin break on the night of the incident?

Lapeer, MI

#946220 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh, so Zimmerman was going around drug testing people and killed that boy because he smoked some pot? BTW, it's thc and big effing deal. Using that stupid logic, then, anyone or any cop can open fire on a person for smoking pot? Are you insane? Yes, you are.
Children like you need parents.

Do you have parents or did they dump you?

Do you at least have a momma hanging around?

Location hidden

#946221 Jul 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Except for the ones like Obama who like to swing both ways?
Waxman -

Like when he says stupid sht like this, I just ignore it and scroll on.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#946222 Jul 16, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
OK. You've made your obligatory dogpile.
Now leave.
"shinning"
"dumos is a dogpile. And a liar.
Peace
The Lee Atwater Story

Meridian, MS

#946223 Jul 16, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Say Oink, Democrat Phaggot.
Nobody cares what you post, sick phuk.
I think you should do more drugs and drink more and do your neighbors a favor.
Just think hater. If you take double the amount of drugs you are on, you will be more forceful here.
Baawwaahh!!!
Racist Democrat Scumbagger.
You & NJ must be related.
<quoted text>
You shïtty cöçk sucking BÏTÇH... I'm not a "democrat" and "jews" are NOT "who they say they are".

Lapeer, MI

#946224 Jul 16, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Are you serious? The lady who examined him testified at the trial you stupid fk. There was no family physician, it was a physicians assistant at Altamonte Family Practice.
You are a moron.
And a liar.
What's this?

ABC News Exclusive: Zimmerman Medical Report Shows Broken Nose, Lacerations After Trayvon Martin Shooting: http://tinyurl.com/lv4tyvr

Remove your head from inside the Magic Negro's butt.

Location hidden

#946225 Jul 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt never discusses his personal details, but generally speaks from experience.
lily is a demonstrated failure as a parent, by her own admission.
When it came to the subject of parenting you said "if". As in "If Galt had children he'd know how to raise them".

Everyone's bound to reveal more here than they intend to.

Wait, you may remember this.

Years ago people were talking about locations and privacy, you know, how Topix ID's your location. Anyway, Lily of Boca Raton came on and commented on how she wouldn't want some of the creeps on here knowing what her location was.

Sorry Lily, that one cracks me up.

Lapeer, MI

#946226 Jul 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Testimony by physician assistants, nurses, nurse practitioners and the like are not professional testimony and should be no more acceptable than lay opinion.
People go to medical school for a reason.
This was a family physician.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Into The Night 59,546
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr ffj 311,222
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr see the truth 20,317
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 18 hr TRD 70,614
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Mon dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 72,026
News Suspect Had Quit Rehab (Mar '08) May 24 Ken Burke 135
CAR Accident on Friday April 22, 2016 Apr '16 MarcusT20073 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages