Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
867,961 - 867,980 of 1,101,046 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#944557 Jul 14, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
As one African American woman in front of the courthouse said after the verdict: "The verdict is in, we cannot change it. What we need to do now is come together as a community and assess what went wrong."
By that she probably means why they didn't get a conviction despite all their efforts.

This case wasn't about race until race pimps Obama and Sharpton forced the issue.

Both are still chewing on the bone.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LCN Llin

United States

#944558 Jul 14, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
This explains the whole sad story.
The aggressor was not Zimmerman. Residents are perfectly within their rights to walk their neighborhoods even with a legal concealed weapon if their intent is to protect it while waiting for the police. Martin instigated the confrontation and made himself the aggressor.
A fact lost on many.
Aa bit of self serving malarky.
Delusional

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#944559 Jul 14, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel for you but you don't have a valid argument. The only way the jury could come to their verdict was to believe Zimmerman was the victim. He can't be both the victim and the instigator. The law isn't worded that way.
If the jury had believed Zimmerman was the aggressor, they would have found him guilty of manslaughter as Zimmerman would not have been justified in his assault on Trayvon. That is exactly what manslaughter is...the unjustified taking of another's life. They knew the law and they followed it. Sorry.
Just curious why someone as devoted to Obama and the left as you are can see the truth of this case?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#944560 Jul 14, 2013
Los Angeles media pushing rumors that Labron James will join the Lakers when he becomes a free agent next year.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Oklahoma City, OK

#944563 Jul 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>That's essentially how things developed in the Zimmerman case son.
So...Zimmy is half guilty!

In your world we'd have lots of that...

How do have half an abortion?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#944564 Jul 14, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Aa bit of self serving malarky.
Delusional
Sometimes you have to see the whole picture - even the parts you don't like.

At the beginning, I, too, blamed Zimmerman just for leaving his house. But I didn't know then that the police had agreed to meet Zimmerman in another part of that complex, and I could not ignore the confrontation and attack was perpetrated by Martin or that Martin could have kept walking. It also became quite clear to me that residents are allowed to leave their house to protect their neighborhoods.

You can't ignore the parts you don't like as much as you'd like to. It was a tragedy. But one that could have been avoided by Martin who, sadly, ended up as the victim.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#944565 Jul 14, 2013
He was in his truck.

Take the Alzheimer's pills.

(If he stayed in his truck like the police told him to do..........

Well well: T would be alive!)

Republicans: all nut jobs!

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes you have to see the whole picture - even the parts you don't like.
At the beginning, I, too, blamed Zimmerman just for leaving his house. But I didn't know then that the police had agreed to meet Zimmerman in another part of that complex, and I could not ignore the confrontation and attack was perpetrated by Martin or that Martin could have kept walking. It also became quite clear to me that residents are allowed to leave their house to protect their neighborhoods.
You can't ignore the parts you don't like as much as you'd like to. It was a tragedy. But one that could have been avoided by Martin who, sadly, ended up as the victim.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#944566 Jul 14, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>George Zimmerman ought to apologize to us for costing tax payers millions of dollars in having to try this creepy ass cracker in one of our courts . If George would have stayed true to his creepy ass cracker MO and stayed in his pick-up truck until the cops arrived we would all be better off and richer .
Let's wait until he sues the pants off of NBC, the Magic Negro and the Poverty Pimp Twins.

Then he can grin and tell you "I'm sorry":]

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Orlando, FL

#944567 Jul 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And you still can't answer how Martin could have known who Zimmerman was.
Tsk, tsk.
I suggest you listen to the entire 911 call.

http://video.sharecontent.net/go-o9A-gp8mrdw/...

There is no way anyone could come away with the impression Zimmerman was in "hot pursuit" once the dispatcher said they didn't need him to follow Martin, and the exchange from then on was clearly a calm Zimmerman giving the dispatcher directions on where the police could meet him.

Which is where he was waiting when Martin approached him, broke his nose, straddled him and began hitting his head on the sidewalk with Zimmerman trying to resist the blows and trying to shimmy to the grass to protect his head.

Can we talk about Obama's failures now? Zimmerman is a free man.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#944568 Jul 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious why someone as devoted to Obama and the left as you are can see the truth of this case?
Ill tell you why because she is a f'd up racist...She hates lazy ass blacks...that's why!! They worked with her in affirmative action government jobs. But she wants hers.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Orlando, FL

#944571 Jul 14, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Thanks to Obama, my family and I are now going to get gun permits. We just discussed this and feel Obama & Democrats want to destroy freedom so we might as well do it now.
Then if some lowlife Democrat comes over here, we can defend ourselves, if needed and absolutely necessary to protect our lives from the criminal Democrat element.
It's amazing how many people are doing this because Democrats want to take away our freedom.
A lot of people are starting to think the same thing who have never owned a gun before.

This administration is putting everyone on edge, and it seems to be deliberate.

Is this really the America liberals want?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#944572 Jul 14, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
Obama said "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon" in an attempt to play empathetic to the Trayvon Martin case.
Dr. James David Manning, pastor of Atlah World Missionaries posted a response video on May 20, 2012. The video here is 15 minutes long so if time is of the essence for you, fast forward to about 7:50 to get to the meat and potatoes of the video.
Here is a partial transcript...
If you had a son, would he also act like Trayvon? Would he have been expelled from school because of marijuana use? Would he have been smoking pot, theoretically, possibly on the night?... Would he jump on someone smaller than himself and begin to beat them to within an inch of their life?
He claims Obama's statements help pour millions of dollars into the coffers of people like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, to which he called them "race baiters".
He goes on to say the following:
Congress needs to issue a statement that the deaths and the beatings that have taken place all across America now where black thugs are attacking white people and saying 'This is Justice for Trayvon'. Those beatings and those deaths are laid at your feet Mr. Obama. You and Al Sharpton... And these people that have been beaten up ... ought to get themselves some good lawyers and bring lawsuits against you.. the NAACP.. Al Sharpton... for damages because they stirred this racial pot.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Just when I find myself at the end of my Disgust Rope with America's Poverty Pimps, Magic Negro's, Django Djerks and Misogynist Racist Rappers, I recall that decent people do exist aside from the NAACP, Saint Trayvons and BlackAzz Panthas and other Hood Trash.

Like Dr. James David Manning, the YouTube guy, E.T. Williams(Whatever Happened To Common Sense), Representative Allen West, SCOTUS Justice Clarence Thomas, Economists Thomas Sowell and Walter Williams and so many other black businessmen and businesswomen who don't stay on the Liberal Reservation For Blacks.

They find and establish their own homes and work for a living like other good human beings.

There is life outside of black racism.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#944573 Jul 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>They are? Do you know something the rest of us don't?
Or is this just another one of your personal claims... again?
Go back to sleep.

We'll wake you up when your dead. We promise:]

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Orlando, FL

#944574 Jul 14, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
This whole thing is sad. There are no winners. Part of me wishes I could sit here and support Trayvon but that is not where the evidence took us. I just wish everyone would focus on the facts of the case instead of the emotional propaganda surrounding it. We'd all be better off.
Yes, we would be better off focusing on the facts and not the propaganda surrounding it...

...and I especially liked that you used the word "propaganda".

I agree.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#944575 Jul 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Your con idiocy has had me laughing on the floor many times son.
You laugh when no one is in the room, too.

It must be the rubber walls with pictures of Elmo on it, eh?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#944576 Jul 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so where would you suggest?
The Blaze?
Breitbart?
FOX?
WND?
The Oval Office.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#944577 Jul 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You should put yours back where it was before and pucker up son.
You'll be your normal, happy self again.
Here...one for you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#944579 Jul 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
so how large is the FOX audience?
not large enough.
so....why not?
i've seen all of carol's excuses. please shake out a new one if you would be so kind.
I am only kind or compassionate towards people who deserve it.

Yer outta luck, kid.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#944581 Jul 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
pretty funny.
so is that suburban humor? or maybe rural? it's getting hard to tell the diff anymore.
It's called "biting humor" and it is universal.

If you would attempt an occasional walk outside of your prison cell of ignorance, you'd understand the universal character of humanity and not the insular heat of racism.

You have descended so far into the urban pit that street curbs are insurmountable obstacles.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#944582 Jul 14, 2013
PETE wrote:
<quoted text>The above poster is CRAZY Ron the CONVICTED FELON. He has a long RECORD of criminal LOW LIFE activities
Unlike you. A "high" life of criminal activities. Got it. So does O'bama and the choom gang.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Santa Ayala: Should she stay or should she go? (Oct '13) 1 hr Citizen44 24
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr LessHypeMoreFact 46,359
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr JOEL 69,038
Beware of Walking near 94 or 99 Knollwood Rd-Vi... 5 hr Animal Safety Adv... 1
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 hr Eaddae 305,478
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 hr voice of peace 68,393
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr see the light 18,888
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Wethersfield News, Events & Info