Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
864,401 - 864,420 of 1,084,931 Comments Last updated 12 min ago

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Notice that Whatever disappeared after arguing for hours that Hitler was democratically elected and overthrown by an American coup! Bunch of dopes.
We notice you disappear around happy hour?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, LCN, we're called the home of the brave for a reason.
Ever hear of D-Day and the bravery of those men who lost their lives storming that beach to drive Hitler and Nazism out of Europe?
Or would you have preferred Europe under the control of Nazis?
I'm trying very hard to be patient with you because I know now you have a perception handicap and are challenged in that way.
Our soldiers are still brave even in the face of having a Commander-in-Chief who has the spine of a jellyfish and no convictions about who the enemy is.
God help them. God help us.
Perception handicap? You're a trip.
No convictions about who the enemy is?
You were whining about the drone program, who do you think is targeted?
You just make up stuff in your head that's all nonsense.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall having rotten skank for breakfast. The least you could do for us is wash off yesterday's skank and put on fresh skank in the morning.
Now, back to the issue you have no clue about, but insist on participating in the discussion:
You forgot to answer the post again, skank.
Please help us find "Wahhabistan" on a map. I can't seem to locate it.
Perhaps it will be helpful if you tell us which countries the Wahhabists are actively killing people and/or attempting to take control of and/or which countries Wahhabist terrorists come from.
I'll help you.
Most Wahhabist terrorists come from places like Saudi Arabia.
Please tell us why Obama gives "special traveller" status to all the Wahhabist terrorists in Saudi Arabia.
What's the plan?
The enemy from within say what...Most real Americans are more afraid of homegrown un- Americans idiots like you than your Wahhabist fantasies. I do hope for you and our sake that you are in an institution. What a moron.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

<quoted text>
Yup!
9/11 family members demand the FBI ‘come clean’ about Sarasota Sau
Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/06/07/3438694...
BrowardBulldog.org filed the suit last summer while seeking FBI records of its investigation of Esam Ghazzawi, a former advisor to a senior Saudi prince — who, had he lived, was well placed to become king — Ghazzawi’s wife, Deborah, and son-in-law and daughter, Abdulaziz and Anoud al-Hijji.
The Ghazzawis owned the upscale home at 4224 Escondito Circle where the al-Hijjis lived until about two weeks before 9/11. Neighbors called the FBI after the family’s hurried departure — leaving behind cars, furniture and other possessions.
Sources have said that security records — including photos of license plates — from the gated community where the al-Hijjis lived later revealed that vehicles used by the future hijackers had visited the al-Hijji home.
The FBI, however, has publicly denied finding any evidence linking the family to 9/11.
Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/06/07/3438694...
I read about that guy when you or someone else posted about it here earlier. I'm not sure what was going on with that guy or the one in the Daytona area who was also said to be hanging with the hijackers___it's probably just bullsht.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

MADISON, Wis.-- A federal judge issued a temporary restraining order Monday evening to block enforcement of a new Wisconsin law that bans doctors who lack admitting privileges at nearby hospitals from performing abortions.
U.S. District Judge William Conley granted the order following a hearing in a lawsuit filed Friday by Planned Parenthood of Wisconsin and Affiliated Medical Services. It alleged the requirement would unconstitutionally restrict the availability of abortions in the state, violates the U.S. Constitution's due process guarantee and unconstitutionally treats doctors who perform abortions differently from those who perform other procedures.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/08/wisc...
It scary how silent you aholes are when a dr gosnell is discovered. Any other industry and you scumbags would be calling for tighter regulations. Too bad your mom wasn't an abortion advocate.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
A new gallup poll shows that the majority of Americans get their news from television versus internet, radio or newspaper.
FOX came in first as the main source of news at 8% with CNN coming in a close second at 7%.
No more than 1% of Americans say they get their news from MSNBC, ABC, NBC, BBC, or CBS. The non-specific newspaper (6%) and radio (4%) both also lagged well behind the television category.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/163412/americans-m...
so 21% get their news from the internet. 8% from FOX.

not quite sure why you're blowing the FOX horn.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, there was ample evidence that the administration was repeatedly warned of an attack on the U.S. by al Qaeda which were ignored. the attacks of 9/11 should have been followed by calls for impeaching the President and Vice President following the worse attack on U.S. since the War of 1812. There was the PDB of Aug 6, 2001 and the CIA briefings in June 2001 about an impending al Qaeda attack. Yet the Bush administration refused to act, leading to the deaths of 3,000 Americans.
Yes. First warning: Al Qaeda bombs the WTC in 1993.

Can you list the other warnings we received before 9/11? Two embassies and the USS Cole, maybe?

Actually, we had the 9/11 detailed plans in our possession before 9/11. Some liberal judge wouldn't let the FBI look at Moussaoui's computer to read them.
For some reason, there were no constitutional objections on 9/12.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

<quoted text>
Judging on the amount of veterans who have gone crazy and started shooting people as a result of ptsd, I don't see why they shouldn't be checked for weapons just like anyone else. Why object?
He could have told them he cannot lift his arm; this sounds like a bullshyt story to me.
Why don't you post the stats instead of talking out your ass?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Sonicmoron you idiot liar...
Section 8 of the Housing Act of 1937 (42 U.S.C.§ 1437f), often simply known as Section 8, as repeatedly amended, authorizes the payment of rental housing assistance you fool...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section_8_%28hou...
It's the culture...
thanks to Republicans.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Did Teresa suffer the Obama/Kerry Crisis management seizure? Like Rahm Emanuel said "You never want a serious crisis to go to waste” if there’s not one create one!!
Any updates on Teresa Heinz Kerry condition or the type of seizure she suffered?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

<quoted text>
Oh shut up shorty, where's Svet?
If there ever was such a person, i'm sure she would have been long gone from his fanatical azz in about two days, or two minutes.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The Presidents Club has 5 members who totally "get it"
Lily's club is open to any paying john who will totally get "it" for $5. Std treatments not included.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Limbaugh: Fox News wouldn't let me criticize GOP

Did Fox News muzzle the voice behind the Golden EIB Microphone? According to Rush Limbaugh, the answer is “yes.”

Politico reports that the conservative radio host is upset with the leeway he was given during a Wednesday morning appearance of “Fox and Friends.”

“They asked me,‘what do you want to talk about?’” Limbaugh told his radio audience afterwards.“I didn’t want to talk about Egypt — first thing out of my mouth, I want to talk about immigration and the state of the Republican party. Wouldn’t go there. I had to bring it up myself to whatever extent I did. And that, by the way, is quite telling to me.”

Though engaged in a discussion not to his liking, Limbaugh managed to say that Republicans “are sitting around twiddling their thumbs worried about immigration and whether the Hispanics like them, and they’re being stumped on issue after issue after issue.”

“I told the people at Fox I wanted to talk about [immigration and the GOP] today, three or four times, and they wouldn’t do it,” Limbaugh said.“They were not interested in bringing this subject up.… I wanted to talk about this in relationship to the current state of the Republican party. And they wouldn’t do it.”

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/watercool...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
GOPIdiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Waxman wrote:
Defense lawyers will be permitted to show that Trayvon Martin had marijuana in his system when he and George Zimmerman had their fateful encounter in a gated community in Florida last year, the judge in Zimmerman's murder trial ruled Monday.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/08/zimmerma...
Yeah, cuz marijuama smokers are notorious for violent activity...
you are a moron.
Still on here 24/7 though, pathetic sockpuppet
GOPIdiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
We notice you disappear around happy hour?
At least she takes a break...unlike you who spend your entire life 24/7 on Topix.
Pathetic.
30,000 worthless posts and growing.
GOPIdiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn....
Just when did you start thinking Bush was a great president? I don't recall reading that in your posts when you were calling him the biggest idiot to have ever occupied the White House.
I guess you were right... well, at least the second biggest idiot. The biggest idiot uses the second biggest idiot to justify themselves.
So, how's that investigation into the unconstitutional actions of the NSA going? Give us an update on that, would you?
Pretty much exactly the same as for the last 10 years, you moron.
Only reason you care NOW is that a Black man is POTUS.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

<quoted text>
Judging on the amount of veterans who have gone crazy and started shooting people as a result of ptsd, I don't see why they shouldn't be checked for weapons just like anyone else. Why object?
He could have told them he cannot lift his arm; this sounds like a bullshyt story to me.
I think you're confusing veterans with all the Democrats committing mass murder here:

DC sniper
Columbine
Virginia Tech
Fort Hood
Aurora, Co, theater
Sandy Hook elementary school

How about you inform us of such cases committed by these veterans you claim exist.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I read about that guy when you or someone else posted about it here earlier. I'm not sure what was going on with that guy or the one in the Daytona area who was also said to be hanging with the hijackers___it's probably just bullsht.
We may never know; they're gone and it's been a long time. If they were photographed going to that development and they have phone records; that's likely the reason they took off. People just don't up and leave a life like that for nothing.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

July 9, 2013

Rick Perry:“Time to Pass Mantle to New Generation of Boneheads”

SAN ANTONIO (The Borowitz Report)—Texas Gov. Rick Perry announced yesterday that he would not seek reëlection, telling supporters,“The time has come to pass the mantle of leadership to a new generation of boneheads.”

“I’ve had a good run,” he said.“But after twelve years, someone else who isn’t playing with a full deck should take a turn at the wheel.”

Reflecting on his twelve years as governor, Mr. Perry said that he had “no regrets” except for being incoherent the entire time.

Before leaving office, Gov. Perry said that he would propose three signature bills “just to let future Texans know how Rick Perry marked his territory.”

The first bill would require all voters in the state to have an I.D. with a photo of a white person; the second would force anyone filibustering an anti-abortion bill to ride a mechanical bull; and the third he could not remember.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
A broken nose? OMG OMG
Zimmerman got hit for stalking Trayvon.
The rest is Zimmerman fabrication.
An expert said the the woulds did not indicate this pounding on the sidewalk.
No Trayvon DNA/prints on Zimmerman's gun.
No what?
Read the entire transcript of the 911 call and not the edited version of the liberal media.

The fact is Zimmerman was waiting by his car for the police to meet him at a designated place.

Do you have any idea why Trayvon wouldn't just keep walking and didn't hurry to get home? He had plenty of time after he first noticed Zimmerman talking to the police inside of his home and before he confronted him outside of his car waiting for the police.

That's still the big question to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wethersfield Discussions

Search the Wethersfield Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 min tony bennedetto 18,618
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 52 min Muzzies r terrorists 68,106
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Ghhh 68,457
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr Louis Slungpoo 45,913
Fraud 10 hr stephanie 2
Backyard Chickens: More Connecticut Residents R... (Jul '10) 11 hr stephanie 8
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 18 hr Brian_G 305,184
•••
•••
•••
Wethersfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••