Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
863,221 - 863,240 of 1,079,014 Comments Last updated 43 min ago

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The implication is that hospitals want nothing to do with abortion clinics and consider many of their physicians to be less than qualified.
So, how do these hospitals feel about botched abortions being dumped on their emergency rooms because the abortion clinics lack proper personnel, facilities, and equipment?
Why not perform abortions in hospital outpatients clinics, where all the physicians already have admitting privileges?
Evidently the Texas Hospital Association opposes the legislation. Any other answers you want you'll have to take up with them.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh, you goobers with your hypocritical "less government" keep me plenty busy. Some particular outrages by the left get me to post about them here but the left hasn't been the side touting "less government" when they increase it.
I would prefer a mostly NO government but understand that most people aren't like me and are dependent on some measure of government. All I would ask would be that the government act within the confines of the Constitution, it IS the law and adherence to it is the government's foundation for legitimacy.
What you are claiming as hypocrisy is a whole bunch of illegitimate straw men that you have created so far today-

Applying the same standards to abortion clinics as other out-patient clinics is creating new regulations -not true.

Marriage laws despite being part of our and other nation's laws for centuries all of sudden becomes "Big Government" because of your interpretation of the constitution-no court cases to back it up.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> I'd rather have an honest President Obama on the limits of American power in the Middle East than a dishonest George Bush who lied and rushed us into a war that we could not win in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Interpretation: you'd rather have an incompetent Affirmative Action guy ruin America and America's world status than to have a qualified President run things any day.

Stupid is, Stupid does.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you in favor of government granting contractual rights in marriage, or not?
Galt is not clear on your position.
If you want the government to arbitrate the dissolution of a marriage contract I can live with that. I personally think private arbitration is better but I tend to think most things are better performed by the private sector.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Liar.
Jealous Liar.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice it wasn't a reply to anyone? I was introducing a new, related topic to the discussion I was having with Nobama.
Your dumb is impressively persistent.
You were the moron claiming the law was forcing abortion clinics into the hospital which was NOT supported by your article.

Is this another straw man trying to deflect from your misstatement/LIE?
Nostrilis Waxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

All of the Tea Party(communists) use personal attacks rather than logic. They fear the Progressives as they jeopardize the baggers chances at stealing from other people who actually work.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You still have nothing better to do than carry out your life on a thread?
A very strange life at that as he is frequently confused about what he just posted.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about straw men, you need to support your original claim that they were supporting the Muslim Brotherhood.
I already proved you were wrong.
No you didn't so the onus is yours.
Nostrilis Waxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever lily
Whatever Carol!!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: they don't have a tv in your institution. Fkoff you lying polack beast from hell.
Wow. You really value that TV, eh, lily? It's your entire life.

I'll bet you point the Remote at me and keep pressing the Channel Button.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... .

How many TV's have you ruined throwing liquor bottles at them?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... .

You ARE a trip, ladee...
Nostrilis Waxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

I still have nothing better to do than carry out my life on a thread.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
What other surgical procedures comparable to abortion are "routinely performed in clinics"?
And don't give us that "lancing a boil" crap.
Abortions should be performed in hospital outpatient clinics.
The main problem with his statement was the article did not support his claim that they were forcing them into the hospital setting.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said Bush liked Lois Lerner, or even knew who she was?
by the birther rules of guilt by association.....it was a Bush plan from the beginning.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Time to tell us what you think the Tea Party professes as you have danced around this for several turns now.
The t-p professes what they want son.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Under your standard, Civil Service should be abolished and all government jobs should be political.
it was and they were. from 2001 to 2009.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler was democratically elected.
That does not grant a license for genocide.
He was?

I think you need to review your history.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
The illogical leap you make is their opposition to a military coup of a democratically elected President and suspending support to that military in accordance with existing law somehow translates to support of that President's party.
Are you really that dumb?
The Egyptian protestors are blaming Obama for the oppressive treatment by the Muslim Brotherhood due to his support for the group in the last election.

Obama is currently claiming to support no one.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not what they "profess", for the most part I'm in complete agreement. Its the actions that reveal the hypocrisy that gets my goat.
They're liars just like the rest of the right, "advocates" of less government who instead grow government at every turn.
I've been posting examples of their big government proclivities for a couple of days now.
So the right dug in on the Senate immigration bill, they dug in to the tune of an additional $30 billion for border security.
That's NOT less government.
It should be interesting the next round what conservatives believe should be cut.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever Carol!!
Hey, if you think calling me Carol is cause for me to get all butt hurt you are mistaken.

You don't know my name do you? A may be another Carol or Lily or ....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Wethersfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••