Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1264077 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Mililani, HI

#937717 Jul 3, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It is very important to understand that this Allah Pig is the Magic Negro's friend and America's enemy.
My enemy's friend is my enemy.
“Although you'd love to watch me post something intelligent, alas, it will never happen.“- shinningelectr0n
The Elephant in the Room

Waynesboro, MS

#937718 Jul 3, 2013
2nd Kings Chapter 17 / 721b.c./ Assyrian King Sargon II

(King James version)
22 For the children of Israel walked in all the sins of Jeroboam which he did; they departed not from them;

23 Until the Lord removed Israel out of his sight, as he had said by all his servants the prophets. So was Israel carried away out of their own land to Assyria unto this day.

24 And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from "Sepharvaim", and "placed them in the cities of Samaria" instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed "Samaria", and "dwelt in the cities thereof".

25 And so it was at the "beginning of their dwelling there", that they feared not the Lord: therefore the Lord sent lions among them, which slew some of them.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#937719 Jul 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
We are cheering, with Obama's pom-poms.
Really? It's awfully silent.

Sounds more like a.... wake.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#937720 Jul 3, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>and you and Barack Hussein Obama are buddies. Hot Damn... President Bush was certainly more qualified than a junior Senator from Chicago. One who never worked in the private sector, or had any gainful employment outside "Public Service" in other words no job.. Happy Landings on a Chocolate Bar, Yeahoo..
Riiiight.

bushie boy's qualifications allowed him to let the United States be attacked without a clue.

Now that's his qualification and his legacy.

How many other presidents can actually make that claim son?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#937721 Jul 3, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Too many liberals embrace Jesus as their very own to further their "collective conscience"/gullible causes but discard him like an old dish rag when he gets in the way of their secularist self-gratifying causes.
He's a liberal only when they want government to serve as our collective conscience but an intruder if the government tries to impose any sort of moral standard.
A rock and a hard place - where you can always find a liberal.
That's a con trait son.

You use God, then discard him when you no longer need to carry that sword, then pick it up again when you have the need.

And for some reason, you believe it's God will... as if.... you're God.

curious, isn't it?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#937722 Jul 3, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
You are dealing with Liberals, they will not f*ck themselves you have to exercise your second Amendment on them, only then they will respect your first amendment!
Why do you thing Homeland Security bought all the ammunition in stores?
PD: I went to Meijer and they had no single ammo left!!!
It's amazing how you infringe upon others under the guise of protecting what is also theirs.

Your idiocy knows no bounds!
The Elephant in the Room

Waynesboro, MS

#937723 Jul 3, 2013
Why did Egypt and Ethiopia become "christian" so many years before the "Gentilies"? What was going on in "SAMARIA" during the time of "Jesus"?

Matthew 10 (KJV)

1 And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.

2 Now the names of the twelve apostles are these; The first, Simon, who is called Peter, and Andrew his brother; James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother;

3 Philip, and Bartholomew; Thomas, and Matthew the publican; James the son of Alphaeus, and Lebbaeus, whose surname was Thaddaeus;

4 Simon the Canaanite, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed him.

5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, "Go not into the way of the Gentiles", and into any city of the "Samaritans" "enter ye not":

6 But go rather to the "lost sheep" of "the house of Israel".

7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.
LCN Llin

United States

#937724 Jul 4, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it was. But I couldn't help coming away from the movie without asking myself: Why is that Democratic presidents can't seem to keep their pants zipped and Republican presidents can?
Not only did FDR have one mistress but three.
FDR, JFK and Clinton just couldn't seem to be faithful to their wives. Reagan, G.H.W. Bush and GWB all could.
What's up with that? Some people would say "if unfaithful in small things, then unfaithful in big things". What say you?
Obama at least broke the cycle of democrats and womanizing. As far as we know. He's just unfaithful to the country.
That is why there are MORE Democrats than republicans!
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

#937726 Jul 4, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you should actually read the Patriot Act and Executive Orders putting it into effect, then you'd actually have some idea about what comes out of your mouth.
Oh, yeah. I remember all the journalists and Congressmen and millions of private citizens the government spied on while Bush was in office.... I just forgot their names.
Can you remid us of who the government spied on while Bush was president? We've got actual names of actual individuals the government spied on under Obama.
... well?
Yeah DB? How about coming up with some of those actual names?

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#937727 Jul 4, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Controlled, measured and justified anger has its place.
Actually, sometimes even primal, uncontrolled irrational anger is justified. Look at the streets of Egypt right now. Many of those folks are angry for reasons they may not be able to translate quickly, correctly and easily into words but they know in their gut that the Magic Negro had no f*cking business screwing up their country's government for his Muslim designs and schemes.
OMG Egypt had elections & elected a leader. The President applauded the election process. Not the person that was elected.

When you push for countries to be democratic, you my not like who they elect.
LCN Llin

United States

#937728 Jul 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG Egypt had elections & elected a leader. The President applauded the election process. Not the person that was elected.
No more republicans comparing President Obama with President Carter?
Republicans confused with President Bush supporting President Obama on national security.
Republicans will still whine

Chambersburg, PA

#937729 Jul 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who choose to accept financial responsibility for their own medical care are hardly freeloaders.
On the other hand, those who become insured with taxpayer subsidies under ObamaKare are clearly freeloaders.
And when that $400k medical emergency hits, then who pays? Certainly not you.

Chambersburg, PA

#937730 Jul 4, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I am refusing to participate also. There is no way I am going to be forced into a not about health, not about care O'bama government run piece of crap tax. This is about controlling and medicating the masses.
There I said it.
Another uninsured jackass relying on others as a backstop.

Chambersburg, PA

#937731 Jul 4, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>and you and Barack Hussein Obama are buddies. Hot Damn... President Bush was certainly more qualified than a junior Senator from Chicago. One who never worked in the private sector, or had any gainful employment outside "Public Service" in other words no job.. Happy Landings on a Chocolate Bar, Yeahoo..
Wow, another dumbass who thinks Obama never worked in the private sector.

Ae all you people this stupid?
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#937732 Jul 4, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the real grey?
How are ya pal?
Hey dem, I hope all is well.Have a great 4th. Listening to all of these whiney azzed righties sit in a mud hole and fart all day is soooo pleasurable. They are sick and lonely bigoted hypocrites where joy and the light of day never enters...You gotta love their brand of misery. Repetitious social ingrates...The lot of them.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#937733 Jul 4, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong again!
We Conservative have different opinions. You can not put us all in your little camp. We are not zombie Liberals like you, idiot!
All Liberals think alike therefore they are all always wrong. Any Liberal who is against their masters orders is kicked out of the club. For example: All Liberals believe in Global Warming Hoax, Obama is the Messiah, Muslim terrorists are victims, homosexuality is normal, blacks are victims of white greed, all white rich people are greedy except if he or she is Liberal and illegals need more benefits.
See? You are all brain washed by the same idiots, Al Sharpton, Louis Farrakhan, incompetent tele-prompter Obama, Sexual predator Bill Clinton, loser Carter, dumb Roseanne Barr, etc.
Those are your idols, you idiot! No wonder you have no hope!
We Conservatives have different opinions among ourselves, so what one says does not represent the rest of us.
We ONLY agree in the Constitution, freedom and Liberty!!!
We also agree Obama is incompetent as his blind zombie followers like you are!
Are you Polish?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#937734 Jul 4, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
No more republicans comparing President Obama with President Carter?
Republicans confused with President Bush supporting President Obama on national security.
Republicans will still whine
President Obama is still black...
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#937735 Jul 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
As a great example, look at our fanatics who elected two Orangutans in Bush- Cheney the prime creators of all the messes that we are now induring. Neither have the leadership qualities of a chimp.

Chambersburg, PA

#937736 Jul 4, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass dave lies again
"The study estimated 80% of the uninsured under PPACA will be U.S. citizens, and most tend to be between ages 18 and 44, with a few million in younger and older age demographics."
So you agree with me that the 30 million uninsured are not 30 million Americans not insured.

Try keep up,. dumbass. I clearly said the number included non-citizens.

No lie, just more of your stupidity.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#937737 Jul 4, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
As a child, I experienced the bullying and stupid acts of certain individuals in my environment back then. Later, just passing curiosity drove me to ask people I knew "What ever became of...Xxxx and Zzzz?".
They all ended up in prison, revolving-door jail or dead at an early age from either a bullet or booze.
These observations add up to a life's experience regarding human behaviors - some very valuable.
What ever happened to that Trayvon Dude? You know,... the punk with the attitude and piss-poor manners toward fellow human beings?
Where is he nowadays? Did he ever straighten out?
Yes...he straightened out, alright. On the Morgue Slab.
So you're short and fat; I knew it. And Polish on top of that. No wonder you're so miserable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr TN Voter 20,083
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 54,336
News Memorable Nights At The Shaboo -- Courant.com (Aug '07) 2 hr Neil SS Bluesfest 151
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr cpeter1313 310,360
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 10 hr scirocco 70,147
News Dining Detour: Restaurants near Nassau Coliseum (Jan '09) Fri Joan 12
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) Jul 31 psuzanne790 47
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages