Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
843,541 - 843,560 of 1,096,017 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
TheIndependentMa jority

Lily, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>People Don't Want The Damn Truth Period
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9if0HOT5XpgXX
It's the culture...
We won't tell Duh A vey about ones that had all the afore mentioned costs of livng (with no givvernment fairy fweeride) as well as student loans on top of it all!!

"OMG".

(damn, Duh A vey must be like... under 30? where he IP posting from too...lalaland?)

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Leggy Mountbatten wrote:
<quoted text>
she meant her intellect, or lack of it. of course she was lying about the hoodie anyway.
Hoodies are the dress of choice for black males up to no-good. Security cameras can't catch their faces. Cops can't get a make on 'em and there is a certain primal thrill knowing that their face is unintelligible to those they approach. When they carry, they become the urban version of Jason, the Grim Reaper or Trayvon Martin.

Mean Ignorance is rampant inside the culture.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>LIAR ALERT! LIAR ALERT! In the four years since Harmey slithered out of the ether, to my knowledge, he has NEVER been polite to anyone. Note the BS joined with Lady...misogynist of Limbaughtomy order..
You speak in a code that only you can decipher. Keep it up and you'll end up in a Trailer Park of one.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I get it, Obama arranged the Arab spring.
Promoted and facilitated would be more accurate.

Obama lacks the ability to arrange anything.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hoodies are the dress of choice for black males up to no-good. Security cameras can't catch their faces. Cops can't get a make on 'em and there is a certain primal thrill knowing that their face is unintelligible to those they approach. When they carry, they become the urban version of Jason, the Grim Reaper or Trayvon Martin.
Mean Ignorance is rampant inside the culture.
Violent bank robbery today in Santa Ana.

Hoodie-wearer.
TheIndependentMa jority

Lily, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right!
For those that didn't mind hard work, noses to the grindstones, good accountability, living within the means, prioroties and an economy that allowed for such anyway.
IE: Tons of work back then, enough to wear people out daily for life!
TheIndependentMa jority

Lily, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>The IRS Is Obama's GESTAPO Damit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Q0EFpwhYc_IXX
It's the culture
Congress really needs to work on getting some of that feces bill repealed ASAP.
The IRS Gestapo has NO business with hands in peoples personal healthcare. None at all.
Next they'll be trying to pluck the food right out of hard working, meager wage earners mouths.
Parasites.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
Well, I've got better things to do than to try to talk sense to the people who spend all their SS/disability pensions on fixes so they can multiply judge their posts and those of their enemies...I may just never come back 'til someone PMs me that all the Grumpy Old Pricks/Pussies on here have gone in search of Brietbart...
Since you seem to get your thrills hearing yourself talk, try talking into trash dumpsters. The echo should be thrilling.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you find that people actually paid their own ways to be so stupifying Duh A Vey?
Not everyone was raised to be dependent on the good fairy givverment.
Hell, some of us didn't even know a "foodstamp" program existed until we were 20.
As in--whatuh????? WTH is that? Ohhhhh, just not for people that struggle and worked at VERY meager incomes (in those days)...got it.
No chit dude, just the truth.
hell I remember when people had values and pride and people were embarrassed to to ask for help yet gratefull for what they were given . Now the libs have made handouts a way of life with few being gratefull for anything,they just reach there hands out demanding more and more as if its owed to them.
I don't mind helping those who need a hand up durring some hard times but as far as the ungrateful parasites who only survive off the labor of others ,let them starve in the street.they deserve nothing.
Patriot

Brighton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Democratic Senate President John Morse sponsored the new gun laws in Colorado and originally backed an even stricter law that would have made gun owners liable for damage caused by their weapons. Because of this, citizens within the state have risen up and are set to possibly remove him from office...

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/06/will-colo...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
'Injured' postal worker busted for fraud after appearance on 'Price is Right'
Published June 04, 2013
Come on down -- and fess up.
A former postal carrier in North Carolina will have to pay the price after her appearance on "The Price is Right" game show revealed she was fully capable of spinning the wheel, despite claiming she couldn't lift mail trays.
Cathy Wrench Cashwell pleaded guilty to fraud in federal court Monday, WRAL.com reports. Cashwell had been collecting worker's compensation payments since injuring herself on the job in 2004.
In worker's compensation paperwork filed in September 2011, Cashwell claimed the shoulder injury left her unable to sit, stand, kneel, squat, climb, bend, reach or grasp, according to federal investigators.
However, Cashwell was able to reach up and spin the famous "big wheel" on "The Price is Right" not once, but twice, during her 2009 appearance on the TV show.
Cashwell "raised her left arm above her head and gripped the handle with her left hand," according to an indictment filed in September 2012. During her second spin, Cashwell "raised both arms above her head and gripped the same handle with both hands."
Cashwell also allegedly went ziplining while on vacation in August 2010.
Cashwell declined to comment. Her sentencing is scheduled for September.
Just one more government slug ripping off the taxpayers.
Her union will fight for her. Democrats don't believe in the work ethic but they also don't believe in getting fired.
TheIndependentMa jority

Lily, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Violent bank robbery today in Santa Ana.
Hoodie-wearer.
Is it a full moon?
Or are they letting the inmates at the tax payer funded facilities play a little extra this evening?
TheIndependentMa jority

Lily, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text>hell I remember when people had values and pride and people were embarrassed to to ask for help yet gratefull for what they were given . Now the libs have made handouts a way of life with few being gratefull for anything,they just reach there hands out demanding more and more as if its owed to them.
I don't mind helping those who need a hand up durring some hard times but as far as the ungrateful parasites who only survive off the labor of others ,let them starve in the street.they deserve nothing.
I am glad to see people get help too, that have worked and contributed a lot of years, that now find economic times not as good. Those types usually ARE grateful, and don't know what to think to see some actual help (rather than constant drains) for a change.

I have next to little or no empathy for ones who think they are "entitltled" to ANYthing anyone else has worked for, struggled through, or done with out.
Because I agree-they damn sure AREN'T "entitled" to anyone else's years of earned anything!
Lilessha Intoxiquita

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever wondered why James Guckert Gannon of the fake Talon News visited the White House 169 times?
Have you ever wondered why Lily Boca Raton Fl visited the local liquor store 169 times?
Patriot

Brighton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Schools scanned students’ irises without permission

http://tatoott1009.com/2013/06/02/schools-sca...

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Well, you know what the next step is, don't you?

1. The media is on your side.
2. The unions back you up.
3. The IRS goes after your enemies.
4. The AJ spies on your enemies.
5. The people remain clueless.
6.?

Anyone? Anyone?

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's ignore this trivia and focus on the Obama scandals.
Sounds good to me. Nothing we can do about the trial anyway.

Did you see the victims of the IRS testify in front of the Congressional panel today?

"I'm a born-free American woman," Becky Gerritson, president of the Wetumpka Tea Party of Alabama, tearfully told the lawmakers. "I'm telling my government,‘You've forgotten your place.'"

They've forgotten their place, indeed.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch? feature=player_embedded&v= 86UL9ekiXDk
This sums up O'bama scandals perfectly--The O'bama is unfit to lead--the only problem is his vice president is also equally unfit and more embarrassing.
Finally someone is standing up for "We the people"
all in one minute! Bravo.
At least we'd be amused the next three years with Biden.

I'd look forward to HIS speeches.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Well, you know what the next step is, don't you?
1. The media is on your side.
2. The unions back you up.
3. The IRS goes after your enemies.
4. The AJ spies on your enemies.
5. The people remain clueless.
6.?
Anyone? Anyone?
Moochelle starts a 1-900 number from the WH for lonely men?

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever wondered why James Guckert Gannon of the fake Talon News visited the White House 169 times?
No.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Wethersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wethersfield