Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#913290 May 28, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Its actually a stallion. I will have the groomsman bathe hi in preperation for your conjugal visit. Dont forget your KY.....
wow. so you had two fathers?

so... you don't even qualify as a bastard, do you?

interesting.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#913291 May 28, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, dufus, the problem is the IRS admitted that the screening they employ was different based on political inclination.
That is a felony.
You call it screening, some people call it keeping an eye on domestic terrorists. Apples and Oranges.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#913292 May 28, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You should have thrown your shoe at the TV. I'm sure it would have changed your hostile disposition to something less.... arrogant.
Do they have a TV in your Chicken Coop?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#913293 May 28, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
He was captured, idiot.
He wasn't killed, much to the chagrin of Jane Fonda.
In Syria moron. You have heard about his surprise trip to Syria to visit with the rebel leaders, no?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#913294 May 28, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
He was captured, idiot.
and O'bama's buddies William Ayers and Benadine Dorn who championed the 'anti-war-pro-communist movement'.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#913295 May 28, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Even so, you're a liar.
It's easy to research the information.

It's just easier to call me a liar.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#913296 May 28, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Galt is spouting the N.R.A. position-- keep local law enforcement from doing their jobs on keeping the streets safe so the greater gun violence can drive panic buying of more guns from the N.R.A.'s primary clients--the corporate gun & ammo industry. The N.R.A. and the U S gun industry put profits above human needs. That's morally disgusting and wrong!
What's driving the gun-buying is the obvious prospect of the uncivilized lawless behavior in the Democrats' districts being protected while it further encroaches on communities that are civilized.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#913298 May 28, 2013
Racists, haters of women, are there no decent rightwingers?
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#913299 May 28, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>How do you idiots make the leap from handguns to nukes? WTF is wrong with you people?
Can't speak for anyone else, but my problem is lumbago. Comes from years of carrying deadbeat liberals on my back.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#913301 May 28, 2013
Beachlady wrote:
<quoted text>Makes me want to go out and buy about 5 more, in case a moron like you comes to visit.
You sound like the type that would manage to shoot herself (or her kid) in the foot handling just one, but relax, I'd never go to your hovel, even on a visit of charity...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#913302 May 28, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they have a TV in your Chicken Coop?
If you're trying to prove you have no brains son, you're doing a damn fine job!

Prevented this

#913303 May 28, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So.... you're saying bushie boy should have gone into iran to address the second leg of the axis of evil?
interesting. more conflict to reduce conflict. I'm sure it makes sense to cons.
Everything will be fine--O'bama has allowed Iran to go nuclear--it certainly would have been smarter to go to war with Iran not being a nuclear country. O'bama didn't think so. The world is and will suffer because of the O'bama presidency. Incompetence does not equate to a leader. As the world laughs at the United States of America, O'bama golfs.
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#913305 May 28, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there any topic on which you are not an authority?
She just talks out her ass. Wildfires are a natural occurrence for natural weather cycles yet America puts forth a megaeffortevery year to fight them for the betterment of human civilization in America.

Not to mention, just because it's a natural occurrence doesn't mean humanity isn't contributing to if in a catastrophic way. It's called adding fuel to the fire! Just as everything else has consequences & repercussions, so does humanities disrespect for nature. She can't explain why thousands of different oceanic species from fish to sharks to whales are washing upon the shores at an alarming rate. Now that's definitely not a natural cycle, but has everything to do with pulling too much oil from the earth, burning it &, sending the fumes into the atmosphere causing global climate change. These oceanic animals navigate by the gulf coast jet stream &, the magnetic poles. Neither one are following it's natural cycle & we see the outcome!

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#913306 May 28, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
He was captured, idiot.
Really, Mccain was captured in Syria?

Wow
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#913307 May 28, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You call it screening, some people call it keeping an eye on domestic terrorists. Apples and Oranges.
Yeah, well call it whatever you want, but stop looking in my windows with those binoculars. And, take that web camera off your dog, he looks like he has a humonguous tick on the top of his head.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#913308 May 28, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's easy to research the information.
It's just easier to call me a liar.
Hey, how about that section and article in the Constitution you claim gives the president all sorts of conflict making authority?

You know, to prove your point instead of simply claiming something as factual?

Prevented this

#913309 May 28, 2013
Homer wrote:
Racists, haters of women, are there no decent rightwingers?
I am a woman. Ever work with one of those liberal bitches? they hate women. Get it through your fricking head. Liberal feminist women hate themselves. They are taught to divide.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#913310 May 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
What if Syria demand that we turn McCain over to them for illegally being in their country? And makes it an integral part of any peace agreement?
RealDave who Cares!! Obama wouldn’t lose any sleep over if McCain was capture and executed he would just draw another’ Red Line’ Pound his Chest give another speech and warn Syria if any other US Officials is executed it would be ‘ A Game Changer!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#913311 May 28, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
Happy Memorial Day! Thank you to the ones who gave it all.
Geez. Four posters have shown nothing but contempt for our military personnel by judging your posts negatively. That's just the Republican way. They are the first to throw our service men and women under the bus if it furthers their hatred of liberals. Disgusting little twits.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#913312 May 28, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>In Syria moron. You have heard about his surprise trip to Syria to visit with the rebel leaders, no?
Which rebel leaders? Al Qaeda?
That's important, you know.
Can you identify the different rebel factions in Syria?
Which factions are Wahhabist terrorists?
Are we arming them?
got an answer to any of these quesitons?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 min JOEL 71,047
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 28 min Bently 19,559
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 37 min mdbuilder 49,224
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Phil Donahue 306,995
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,885
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) 5 hr Ruth Jeanette L 12
Mix-And-Match Home Design (Mar '08) Fri William Walker 2
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wethersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wethersfield

Personal Finance