Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,648)

Showing posts 832,941 - 832,960 of1,077,689
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps the "stymied response" came from Holder. He said "I don't know" in various and different ways at least 54 times.
About what son?

Or don't you know?

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Chris Matthews: Obama Likes Giving Speeches More Than He Likes Leading.
I was so shocked, I had to look it up.

Sure enough. Not only did he say that, but said this too.

"What part of the presidency does Obama like? He doesn't like dealing with other politicians -- that means his own cabinet, that means members of the congress, either party. He doesn't particularly like the press....He likes to write the speeches, likes to rewrite what Favreau and the others wrote for the first draft," Matthews said.

"So what part does he like? He likes going on the road, campaigning, visiting businesses like he does every couple days somewhere in Ohio or somewhere," Matthews continued. "But what part does he like? He doesn't like lobbying for the bills he cares about. He doesn't like selling to the press. He doesn't like giving orders or giving somebody the power to give orders. He doesn't seem to like being an executive.”

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2013/05/c...

Jon Stewart, Tom Browkaw and now Chris Matthews?

The slobbering love affair is over.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You expect us to believe that you've never heard of presidential "edicts" before?
http://www.westernjournalism.com/a-comprehens...
geesh, you're a special kind of stupid aren't you.. Tell me did your parents have any children who weren't brain dead??

Last week, with a vote of 318 to 109, the House accepted the Senate’s amendments to HR 933. The Senate’s continuing resolution bill, formally known as the Consolidated and Further Continuing Appropriations Act, 2013

Intended to prevent the federal government from shutting down on March 27 when the current funding expires, HR 933 may seem an unlikely target for food activists. However, the trouble is in section 735. Smuggled into HR 933, the provision now being called the “Monsanto Protection Act,” essentially deregulates genetically modified organisms (GMOs) by allowing the U.S. Department of Agriculture to override judicial rulings and grant temporary permits for conventional farmers to plant and grow genetically modified crops while pending review.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
"What part of the presidency does Obama like? He doesn't like dealing with other politicians -- that means his own cabinet, that means members of the congress, either party. He doesn't particularly like the press....He likes to write the speeches, likes to rewrite what Favreau and the others wrote for the first draft," Matthews said.
"So what part does he like? He likes going on the road, campaigning, visiting businesses like he does every couple days somewhere in Ohio or somewhere," Matthews continued. "But what part does he like? He doesn't like lobbying for the bills he cares about. He doesn't like selling to the press. He doesn't like giving orders or giving somebody the power to give orders. He doesn't seem to like being an executive.”
The lame stream media will sooner or later along with other democrats, eventually throw obama under the bus...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! We know son. After all, this is the kind of guy cons respect (* snicker *)

"Bush:‘I Miss Being Pampered’

By Ben Armbruster on Oct 20, 2010 at 2:12 pm

“I loved being your president,” George W. Bush said, speaking to an audience at a university fundraiser in Alabama earlier this month.“But frankly,” he added,“I’m having the time of my life not being your president.” Last night, Bush told a sold out crowd in Texas why he loved being president so much:

Bush said he misses certain aspects of the presidency.

“I miss being pampered; I miss Air Force One; I miss being commander in chief (of people),” he said...."

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> In none of those pictures is there a Marine in 'Dress Blues'!!! It isn't about the umbrella . It's about the Marine being forced to do something in Dress Blues that he shouldn't be doing.
The Marine looked as honorable as possible considering the dishonorable president he had to keep dry.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

"President Starky say's stuff's gettin better everyday"

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Military regulations generally state what can be worn, not what cannot.
Just because the regulations do not expressly prohibit nose rings and pink tutus does not mean that these are acceptable.
Although in the Obama military, perhaps they are.
dude, let me assure you the Marine Corps regs do cover jewelry...and miscellaneous clothing....one thing it doesn't mention is a prohibition on umbrellas

Having served 6.5 yrs in the Corps, It is an unwritten rule that you do not use an umbrella, but it is not explicitly written

something most bone heads don't understand

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is blaming the Marines, just blaming Obama for asking them to bow and scrape at his feet as his personal servants.
Hold your own damn umbrella, Barack!
Think Obama thought the Marines would make for a good photo op.

The same lack of judgment flying Air Force One very low over New York City scaring people half to death for the photo.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Hello All ...

A Song for The Season! Hope you Enjoy!
< Calm the Warrior Spirit of Our Hearts!... ;) >

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

PS See the Conservatives got good and fed up with the Liberal "gaming" and Beat them UP!!:(!:)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
dude, let me assure you the Marine Corps regs do cover jewelry...and miscellaneous clothing....one thing it doesn't mention is a prohibition on umbrellas
Having served 6.5 yrs in the Corps, It is an unwritten rule that you do not use an umbrella, but it is not explicitly written
something most bone heads don't understand
Another faux veteran like Realtime and Ghost, claiming some special knowledge.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The same lack of judgment flying Air Force One very low over New York City scaring people half to death for the photo.
Umbrellagate is an interesting diversion until the real shit starts coming out again tomorrow and later this week as hearings continue.
GOP idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans hold the House and will pick up the Senate in 2014 as the scandal-ridden Obama mob goes down in flames.
More Nobama fantasy.
Check the polls...no traction.
No chance for Senate takeover.
Crazy Tea Turd candidates already spoiling the primary mix.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

President Starky wrote:
"President Starky say's stuff's gettin better everyday"
At last, a right winger admitting the economy is improving!
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

WTH ... NO ISP, again !!!

Won't be posting until it's straightened out, AGAIN

So, any new yawk posts written AFTER THIS ONE ARE NOT written BY ME.

Just a Heads-Up ...

If you don't see new yawk with a Tonawanda, NY ISP ... It AINT Me.

Off to chat-up Topix, AGAIN ... Getting sick of this ch!t.
GOP idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Does FOX ever give you the good news?
Obama's approval rating, post trifecta 'scandals'
is at 53%.
Republican brand? Not so much.
It's called malicious overreach, chicken little.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Carney said the White House had no involvement in the DOJ's AP seizures.

The President was not involved in a "very, very serious leak" involving national security.

Oh, I see.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Lost the house in Lake Elsinore?
You poor envy ridden obsessed no life. I have only two homes now one in Lake Elsinore and one in South West Va. I just happen to like and enjoy here much more. I fly back ever couple months, though. Hows that basement working out?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Does FOX ever give you the good news?
Obama's approval rating, post trifecta 'scandals'
is at 53%.
Republican brand? Not so much.
It's called malicious overreach, chicken little.
Frightwingers, the child-molesting teacher wannabe.

Hit the road, you sick pervert!

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Umbrellagate is an interesting diversion until the real shit starts coming out again tomorrow and later this week as hearings continue.
The ensuing hearings should be interesting considering Democrats are now just as frustrated as Republicans.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 832,941 - 832,960 of1,077,689
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Wethersfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••