Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
832,801 - 832,820 of 1,083,117 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> I can understand why Ariel Castro switched political parties from the GOP to independent ; republicans are cowards. But, why did Ariel Castro still vote for Ohio Republican Governor John Kasich? Scared Republicans Flee From Their Own Party’s Union Busting Bills in Ohio
http://www.politicususa.com/scared-repub ... And..
You will eat anything your handlers or obama shits on your plate...

Monsanto and biotech lobbyists and exec's litter obama's cabinet you fool. Bill Gates and George Soros, purchased 900,000 and 500,000 shares of Monsanto stock.

Obama, Senators and Harry Reid betray America with Monsanto Protection Act. Sen. Barbara Mikulski, D-Md., took blame for the GMO rider you idiot, including from the Center for Food Safety. "In this hidden backroom deal, Senator Mikulski turned her back on consumer, environmental, and farmer protection in favor of corporate welfare for GMO biotech companies such as Monsanto," CFS executive director Andrew Kimbrell said in a statement on March 20.

"This abuse of power is not the kind of leadership the public has come to expect from Obama or (D)Senator Mikulski or the Democrat Majority in the Senate."

http://occupymonsanto360.org/2013/03/28/obama...

http://www.examiner.com/article/obama-senator...

OBAMA APPOINTS MONSANTO'S VICE PRESIDENT AS SENIOR ADVISOR TO THE COMMISSIONER AT THE FDA

http://www.care2.com/news/member/101960828/29...

Obama: My administration does not torture. We kill..

Idiot is not what you do. It's who YOU are...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Now, you think anarchy is better than legitimate local law enforcement to help maintain the social order.
No, but Galt thinks that restricting firearms to police is dangerous for civilians.

The cop killed a bad guy who had not fired a shot and the hostage as well. Why not back off?

Cops who just blast away are not legitimate.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Looks like "poop" has left us. He is on his way back to rehab. Before he went back he had lunch with the governor of Maryland, to remind of his sacred duty tofuck over the producers. To ensure that those with their hands out are not disappointed. "poop" got tired of getting his azz handed to him by nearly all the posters who responded to the crap he spews. In the last few days "poop" posted nearly 200 times, those who know he is an idiot called him out nearly 275 times. One thing in "poops" favor, out of every 15 posts directed at "poops" idiocy, 1 poster agreed with him. "poop" say thanks to "silly", "dem", "lincoln" etal, and some of the other loons on this thread.
Peace
KMA

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
No
President Barack Obama said in a statement Tuesday evening after reading the report.
“The federal government must conduct itself in a way that’s worthy of the public’s trust, and that’s especially true for the IRS. The IRS must apply the law in a fair and impartial way, and its employees must act with utmost integrity. This report shows that some of its employees failed that test.”
He said he directed Treasury Secretary Jack Lew “to hold those responsible for these failures accountable, and to make sure that each of the Inspector General’s recommendations are implemented quickly, so that such conduct never happens again.”
Read more here: http://www.bradenton.com/2013/05/14/4525796/r...
Stay on page, wake up!, I was referring to I R S acting commissioner Steven Miller's testimony to Congress and the Inspector General's report that indeed it was republican-backed austerity cuts to the I R S department that created the problem in the first place.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever Obama was doing during the Benghazi incident is obviously too embarrassing to be made public.
Why is answering a direct question about anything so difficult for this admin.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Can't answer a simple question. It's why the Tea Party is losing ground and significance in U S party politics .
Your question was bases on a lie. Are you ever going to answer my questions?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Can't answer a simple question. It's why the Tea Party is losing ground and significance in U S party politics .
Playing stupid isn't working for Obama, why do you think it will work for you?

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Kermit Gosnell was also making house calls in Cleveland for Ariel Castro. Oh....and his car had a Brother Obama bumper-sticker on it.
So, you saw all this with your own eyes? How can that be if you were the bodily fluid waste dumped in the glove compartment?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Not exactly, the I.R.S. apologized for the method that some agents were forced to use because of austerity cuts to maintain efficiency in processing the tax exempt requests; of the 300 organizations that the I. R .S.'targeted ' there were only 70 right-wing , Tea Party groups and none of them were denied tax exempt status. So, where's the problem again?
Incredible BS.

"We acted in a criminal manner because we didn't have a big enough budget."

Throw the bastards in Jail.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Reported Ghost home town of Canyon Lake going belly up financially, closing fire station.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Republicans hold the House and will pick up the Senate in 2014 as the scandal-ridden Obama mob goes down in flames.
Brad

Manchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever Obama was doing during the Benghazi incident is obviously too embarrassing to be made public.
Heres a hint.

FORE.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> Stay on page, wake up!, I was referring to I R S acting commissioner Steven Miller's testimony to Congress and the Inspector General's report that indeed it was republican-backed austerity cuts to the I R S department that created the problem in the first place.
Miller is a criminal who should be drawn and quartered.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> Stay on page, wake up!, I was referring to I R S acting commissioner Steven Miller's testimony to Congress and the Inspector General's report that indeed it was republican-backed austerity cuts to the I R S department that created the problem in the first place.
Barrack Obama's statement is the official statement.
Miller was looking for excuses for his mishandling

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
Looks like "poop" has left us. He is on his way back to rehab. Before he went back he had lunch with the governor of Maryland, to remind of his sacred duty tofuck over the producers. To ensure that those with their hands out are not disappointed. "poop" got tired of getting his azz handed to him by nearly all the posters who responded to the crap he spews. In the last few days "poop" posted nearly 200 times, those who know he is an idiot called him out nearly 275 times. One thing in "poops" favor, out of every 15 posts directed at "poops" idiocy, 1 poster agreed with him. "poop" say thanks to "silly", "dem", "lincoln" etal, and some of the other loons on this thread.
Peace
KMA
Maryland Governor Martin O'Malley is a great man! He helped get passed one of the toughest gun sanity laws on the books to keep crack down on illegal gun sellers and provide an honest market for honest gun and ammo businesses. Also, O'Malley's Genuine Progress Indicator economic program is a stroke of genius. http://www.green.maryland.gov/mdgpi/images/HO...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Because everything about Obama is a lie and corrupt to the core.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans hold the House and will pick up the Senate in 2014 as the scandal-ridden Obama mob goes down in flames.
Even Dick Armey is running away from the Tea Party as fast as he can and carrying away with him a nifty $8 million dollars golden parachute package.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! Why do cons keep looking for things that don't exist?

What a waste of time and American's money!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Heres a hint.
FORE.
Perhaps he was playing golf, but my hunch is that it was something much worse than that. After all, he readily admitted to playing golf during the bin Laden raid.

Homosexual liaison is most likely.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Heres a hint.
FORE.
That's what bushie claimed he gave up to show support for the troops he sent to die for no reason at all.

And then he started golfing again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wethersfield Discussions

Search the Wethersfield Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min SpaceBlues 45,870
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 12 min The_Box 305,178
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 41 min scirocco 68,434
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Help Please doNATE 68,055
The Trial of Heather Specyalski (Mar '13) 8 hr Cassie 22
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 16 hr Badabing Badabang 18,588
Cher Calvin (Nov '08) 21 hr Ron Wells 19
•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE