Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906737 May 19, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
please show me where in the regulation it mentions that, here's a link to the reg.
http://www.marines.mil/Portals/59/Publication...
Marines are not valets for the presidents whims.....

You people need a lot more respect for our men and women in uniform.....

Military personnel aren't there to be anyone's bitch. And this is another example of Obama's fundamentally flawed thinking that he is above the rules. What he's asking these marines to do is to violate their uniform regulations because he's so "special".

Obama breaches Marine umbrella protocol

The commander in chief of the American armed forces forced a violation of Marine Corps regulations, so he wouldn’t get wet. poor baby!!!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#906738 May 19, 2013
Obama has now exceeded Nixon.

Obama's next motto?

"I am not a crook"

Sieg Hiel! Democrat salute.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#906739 May 19, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll see in 2014, dcksmoke. There WAS an election a week or so ago, methinks. Some leftist phag named Colbert lost to a disgraced Repub named Sanford in a left wing blue State, right??
Not too much on the uptake, huh phag.....
South Carolina, the original traitor State of the Confederacy??

South Carolina, the Reddest of Red States??

South Crolina, that went for Rmoney 54-44??

Are you really stupid enough to say SC is a Blue State, Waxturd??

Of course you are.

If you were given half a brain, you'd be a half wit.

Right now, you're witless, as well as worthless!!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#906741 May 19, 2013
Democrats need to go to jail for what has occurred.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906742 May 19, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
here's a link to the pertinent Marine Corps reg, please show me where it says a Male Marine is not allowed to hold an umbrella
According to Marine Corps regulation MCO P1020.34F of the Marine Corps Uniform Regulations chapter 3, a male Marine is not allowed to carry or hold an umbrella while in uniform. There is no provision in the Marine Corps uniform regulation guidelines that allows a male Marine to carry an umbrella.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#906743 May 19, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I agree.
You agree with the phony Galt eh?

BTW Academi, formerly Xe, Blackwater, etc. is headquartered in Arlington County Virginia.

Erik Prince is holed up in Abu Dhabi.

I know a couple of his Michigan kinfolk.

Next!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906744 May 19, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
here's a link to the pertinent Marine Corps reg, please show me where it says a Male Marine is not allowed to hold an umbrella
UMBRELLAS

Female Marines may carry an all-black, plain standard or
collapsible umbrella at their option during inclement weather with the service and dress uniforms. It will be carried in the left hand so that the hand salute can be properly rendered. Umbrellas may not be used/carried in formation nor will they be carried with the utility uniform.

There is no provision in the Marine Corps uniform regulation guidelines that allows a male Marine to carry an umbrella you idiot... Go you obamabots are stupid...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#906745 May 19, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Didn't we already go over this stooge? You don't know diddly about the U S Marine Code of Conduct--I'll bet that you have never even bothered registering for the draft or ever served your country of America in even a non-combat position such as in the Peace Corps and AmeriCorps . Check this out: http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/obama-... 'Title 10 of the U.S. Code, which states that members of the Marine Corps shall “perform such other duties as the President may direct.”
Nobody is blaming the Marines, just blaming Obama for asking them to bow and scrape at his feet as his personal servants.

Hold your own damn umbrella, Barack!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#906748 May 19, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Obama breaches Marine umbrella protocol
The commander in chief of the American armed forces forced a violation of Marine Corps regulations, so he wouldn’t get wet. poor baby!!!
According to Marine Corps regulation MCO P1020.34F of the Marine Corps Uniform Regulations chapter 3, a male Marine is not allowed to carry or hold an umbrella while in uniform.
There is no provision in the Marine Corps uniform regulation guidelines that allows a male Marine to carry an umbrella.
rotflmao!!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#906749 May 19, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Nerd.
You must be confusing me with your own offspring. Do you always insult people when you first meet them? You must have had several broken nose incidents. No wonder you need ObozoCare.
lol! It's a good thing you don't eh?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#906750 May 19, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>According to Marine Corps regulation MCO P1020.34F of the Marine Corps Uniform Regulations chapter 3, a male Marine is not allowed to carry or hold an umbrella while in uniform. There is no provision in the Marine Corps uniform regulation guidelines that allows a male Marine to carry an umbrella.
Karma couldn't find this in your original post. Hopefully, she does better the second time around.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#906752 May 19, 2013
When Liberals are under firer they claim its Politics/Witch Hunting by Republicans! When Republicans are the targeted by Liberals it’s a Scandal and we need Answers!! WE NEED ANSWERS!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#906753 May 19, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Marines are not valets for the presidents whims.....
You people need a lot more respect for our men and women in uniform.....
Military personnel aren't there to be anyone's bitch. And this is another example of Obama's fundamentally flawed thinking that he is above the rules. What he's asking these marines to do is to violate their uniform regulations because he's so "special".
Obama breaches Marine umbrella protocol
So... why did bushie invade a sovereign country like iraq for no reason at all son?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#906754 May 19, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Democrats need to go to jail for what has occurred.
Ah! So cons can roam freely to do more damage I take it?

Location hidden

#906755 May 19, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The one he named his post perhaps?
Get the hell out of here, Jason. I'm not about to tolerate your blind ignorance.

Or I will remind you of your abject stupidity whan you claimed that the Depression was over sooner than the current recession.

So if the Depression began in 1929, why was unemployment 15% in 1940??

Why did it take the stock market 25 years to return to 1929 levels??

You're another of Waxturd's idiot sock children. Your ignorance concerning basic knowledge has been exposed repeatedly, most recently with your stupid comments about the Depression.

It took WWII to get America out of the Depression, you nitwit!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#906757 May 19, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>UMBRELLAS
Female Marines may carry an all-black, plain standard or
collapsible umbrella at their option during inclement weather with the service and dress uniforms. It will be carried in the left hand so that the hand salute can be properly rendered. Umbrellas may not be used/carried in formation nor will they be carried with the utility uniform.
There is no provision in the Marine Corps uniform regulation guidelines that allows a male Marine to carry an umbrella you idiot... Go you obamabots are stupid...
ROTFLMAO!!!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#906759 May 19, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
South Carolina, the original traitor State of the Confederacy??
South Carolina, the Reddest of Red States??
South Crolina, that went for Rmoney 54-44??
Are you really stupid enough to say SC is a Blue State, Waxturd??
Of course you are.
If you were given half a brain, you'd be a half wit.
Right now, you're witless, as well as worthless!!
You are like an annoying, yippy puppy.

Lashing out wildly with no direction.

Location hidden

#906761 May 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is blaming the Marines, just blaming Obama for asking them to bow and scrape at his feet as his personal servants.
Hold your own damn umbrella, Barack!
Where were you when Sarah Palin and Rush were saying the asme thing to Bush I, you idiot??

Your stupidity is intact.

""At that time, Sarah Palin was 27-years-old. Quite naturally, argumentative Americans wanted to hear from her, too, so, knowing that her opinion mattered even back then, Palin chimed in, but not with a tweet, something she enjoys using now, because they didn't have tweets in those days (gosh, they didn't have The Tea Party or 'American Idol', either).
No, what Palin did was she shouted to a neighbor in Wasilla, Alaska, across the fence. "Did you see on the evening news that President Bush had a marine hold an umbrella over his head in the rain?" she called out. "Americans should hold their own umbrellas! True, if I run for office in 2008 I'll have people hold umbrellas for me, too (see here) but I'll make sure it's an aide, not a marine. Marine's are for invading foreign countries!"

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/350383#...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#906762 May 19, 2013
David Gregory took Mitch McConnell to school today on Meet The Press.

Made Rumsfeld squirm in his seat too.

Is Rummy's drug addict mutt son still among the living?

Rumsfeld Rules? LMAO

The fk couldn't rule his own family.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#906764 May 19, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Small is nuculur who can see with his eyes, butt can't think with his mind. His addiction and obsession for idiot and nonsense is hisardent interest of pursuit...
The commander in chief Obama bin Lying of the American armed forces forced a violation of Marine Corps regulations, so he wouldn’t get wet.... poor baby!!!
According to Marine Corps regulation MCO P1020.34F of the Marine Corps Uniform Regulations chapter 3, a male Marine is not allowed to carry or hold an umbrella while in uniform. There is no provision in the Marine Corps uniform regulation guidelines that allows a male Marine to carry an umbrella.
You never grow tired of making a fool out of yourself do you nuculur?
Idiot is not what you do.. It's who you are...nuculur using his: "I am an idiot nitwit" defense...
Dude seriously here's a link t the Marine Corps regs, show me where it states a male Marine can't hold an umbrella

the reason you keep ignoring my request is because it doesn't

do you idiots ever deal with facts and reality

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min Frijoles 69,416
The Amusing History Of Savin Rock, From 1870 To... (Jul '07) 12 min Strayer 89
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min OzRitz 46,804
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr zach 305,689
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Chet Booswahnicki 19,226
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 11 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,521
Beware Dog Walkers-off Silver Lane in East Htfd... (May '12) Fri katie 7
•••
•••
Wethersfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search