Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,596)

Showing posts 831,901 - 831,920 of1,034,196
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>It was an Allied effort against two countries who wanted world domination. Comparing WWII Germany and Japan with Iraq and Afghanistan is the most assine thing I have ever heard.
Yeah, I have to agree, but OTOH, I'm sure Galt is capable of being even more asinine than that.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
william jefferson clinton had 3 opportunities to take bin Laden into custody. Does that make clinton responsible for 9/11.
Peace
KMA
Pray tell old dumbazz. Bush was warned about exactly how it could happen and that idiot ignored, Then attacked the wrong country...No one is more responsible for all the deaths than that moron.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
"There names"?? Tsssk tsssk, you must have sperm in your eyes (and on your fingers)....
I didn't write it--hence the quotation marks, Shadow, but you would know all about that? LMAWAO@U
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately due to Republican and corporate policies, mostly, there are some things that are no longer manufactured in the U.S. so there is not always an option.
So given that yes I will pay more for Chinese made crap sold for a higher price elsewhere it if will help keep the local shops in business which in turn keeps the community more vibrant and helps hold the very fabric of our nation together.
On a side note Homer will always seek out products made in the U.S. even if they cost more.
Union militancy and environmental regulations are the primary drivers against manufacturing in the US.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't Romney want to ease the tax burden on manufacturers to bring back products made overseas and employee more Americans?
Some people just like to complain - defending the problem makers and criticizing the problem solvers.
No. Romney wanted to allow business to bring back overseas profits tax feee.

i.e. make it here - get taxed. Make it there,don't get taxed.

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Obama been there done that and manufacturing is returning because of his policies.
the dollar is worth so little under the O'bama administration policies-the reason the gas prices are so high also. So you go ahead and tout his policies.

As the U.S. dollar continues to weaken, the Chinese renminbi, or yuan, has been appreciating at a 4% annual clip. Many believe this will accelerate in the near future. Continued depreciation of the dollar will further bolster U.S. manufacturing and exports.

Why does O'bama want to continue depreciation of the dollar? because it steals money from people who have saved all their lives that's why.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Union militancy and environmental regulations are the primary drivers against manufacturing in the US.
You mean the desire to protect the workers and the environment is what keeps us from equaling Bangladesh?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah Galt__pay very close attention here K?
None of those fks is traveling overseas (Cayman Islands don't count) so we'll never know will we?
Carter, Clinton and even Bush I jetset around the globe__while Shrub paints his feet and Cheney hangs out at Republican affairs.
I haven't kept up with Rummy, Wolfowitz and the NeoCons. Have You?
Closing bell coming up__looks like it will close at 15,200 plus__again.
The biggest bull market in "all of history."
Shove it up your ass, you motley used car shill.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/01/world/africa/za...

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Pray tell old dumbazz. Bush was warned about exactly how it could happen and that idiot ignored, Then attacked the wrong country...No one is more responsible for all the deaths than that moron.
Exactly? Warned exactly? You must have some new information, never before revealed.

Please provide the documents where the flight numbers, date and time of the attacks are listed.

Since no specific information was included, what you are saying, based on nebulous information, Bush should have shut down the air. Commercial, transport and, why not military, too. For how long? Days? Months? Years?What would have prevented the terrorists from simply waiting it out? How long would it take to completely decimate the US economy?

What drivel.

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Are you black?
You are a boy.
Even though president nobama dribbles a basketball like a girl I will continue to call the president a boy. A boy who has failed to do a man's job. His color is not the point in any ones mind but yours.
I will call you and president nobama boys. Color matters not a wit.
Peace
KMA
Calling a black man "boy" is a racial slur.

If you want to think of the President as not being grown up, then use other terms such as "child".

But Eed uses it not as a slur, nooooooo wink wink. Racist f*ck Eed.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>See, common ground. I've always said you were the smarter of the dumb rightwingers. Given a chance you could become a real conservative and maybe even learn to respect other's opinions.
Galt believes that armies are intended to kill people and break things, not for nation-building.

At the Bush "Mission Accomplished" event, he should have announced the withdrawal of all troops from Iraq and Afghanistan.

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You do understand there was a Taliban government?
So
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"They (Bush and Cheney) have global warrant's on them for war crimes, if they weren't guilty of the crimes and charges they are wanted for, "why are they scared to leave the USA". Anyone innocent wouldn't be scared to face the global judges at the Hague to clear there names.
Just like when Bin Laden was caught, it made all US Americans dance and cheer. Once Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Yoo, Rice, Wolfowitz are taken to the Hague, the whole (bleeping) planet will party."
Is this from the Borowitz report or Stewie Leibowitz?

It's simply untrue, although there are obvious terrorist risks.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Obama been there done that and manufacturing is returning because of his policies.
Such as?

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I figured you wouldn't understand the difference.

Bush declared that countries that support & harbor terrorists are just as guilty. Yet the only country he invaded because of this was Afghanistan.

Why????

Well, why did Bush offer to call it off if Afghanistan turned over Bin Laden?

I mean, if Bin Laden's presence was not relevant to the invasion, like you have been saying.

We invaded Afghanistan to get Bin Laden.

The mere idea you right whiners deny this just shows how uninformed & duped you people are.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

NO ONE TO ADMIT OBAMA IS THE PRESIDENT NOT BUSH AND OBAMA IS INCOMPETENT RIGHT NOW AND HE LIES LIKE BUSH DID BUT HE SAID HE WOULD CHANGE GOVERNMENT JUST HAVE HOPE AND THINGS ARE WORST OBAMA IS BEING COMPARED TO NIXON HOW LOW CAN YOU GO barry and NIXON did MORE FOR BLACK PEOPLE THAN BIGOT BARAK
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Such as?
According to Moser's tally, 50,000 jobs have returned to America from 2009 to 2012, not nearly enough to make a dent in the ranks of 12 million unemployed. Still, five years ago the number of jobs coming back was close to zero, Moser contends. The 50,000 represents about 10 percent of all manufacturing jobs created over the last three years. Experts believe more are coming.

http://www.cleveland.com/business/index.ssf/2...

It's better than the opposite AKA The Bush Years.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt believes that armies are intended to kill people and break things, not for nation-building.
At the Bush "Mission Accomplished" event, he should have announced the withdrawal of all troops from Iraq and Afghanistan.
Yes, that would have been the smart move after a bad decision(invasion of Iraq)

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Could you have possibly made a stupider comparison?
I know. My bad. Soros is much worse than Rove.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, may I first commend you for getting through an entire post without insulting me?
However, this should make you and most liberals happy.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2...
But the rest of us will believe it when we see it after January 1.
$642 billion, in the grand scheme, is chump change.

MediCare Part D

Two wars__one of them unnecessary

Tax cuts for the nations wealthiest

The American Dream Act

The massive expansion of government through the addition of Homeland Security and other agencies.

Uncertain prices for gasoline and home heating oil

And more__all on BushCo's watch and in combination nearly ruined the USA.

Barack Obama is a product of the Bush era failures and will likely go down as one of the nations better Presidents__deal with it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 831,901 - 831,920 of1,034,196
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Hartford County was issued at April 19 at 12:11PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE