Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
831,061 - 831,080 of 1,082,431 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooo where were you when you were gone from here for such a long time?
Baawwaaahhhh!!!!!
I have a very active lifestyle and will be leaving here come Monday. I have a connection with Lake Anna Nuclear plant near here. Also a home in The Jefferson National Forest, in Southwest Virginia, where I plan on retiring soon, so I stay on the road a lot. So nice of you to ask, now tell me about your moms basement along with your addiction to fanaticism.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
why is it when you dumbass right whiners get being dumbasses your only response is to say I do not support myself.
My mother is dead. her house was sold years ago. Being dead, she actually doesn't have a heath insurance policy.
So Jane, Are you like Eed. Calling people moochers when you yourself are a moocher??? Are you on Medicare Jane? Did you ever get Food stamps. Jane./ Were you ever on unemployment, Jane? Did you get a fee education as a child, Jane?
Are you a moocher Jane? I apologize for all the questions but after the Eed incident, I need to be sure.
I am supporting your lazy pathetic existence dumbass, so I CAN call you a mooch, Dumb Dave.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on Jonathan Karl’s updated report, it looks like the White House played Tapper to create a controversy by releasing just one in a chain of emails. This provides the dodge White House defenders were looking for, and they are relishing it.
The White House does not deny that the talking points were edited, and we all can see that important points — such as prior threats and the al-Qaeda involvement — were removed, and that the focus shifted to the video by the time Susan Rice used them.
http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/05/was-jake...
You're being played again by the Obama Team Mean Lean Lying Machine.
"All the White House needed to do was get people to chase squirrels. And at that it succeeded via Tapper."
so you're in full denial?

so here it is...someone other then someone in the WH changed the context of the emails, then someone got caught when they demanded more emails that they never thought they'd get but they got them anyway because the WH must have figured out that some GOP idiot tried to pull a 'FOX'.

so....nothing new, but highly hilarious.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
*rolls eyes*
The Medicare tax is the amount withheld by your employer from your paycheck that helps cover the cost of running the Medicare program. It is part of FICA that your employer is required to collect and send to the Internal Revenue Service quarterly, who then puts it into a government trust fund. Your total FICA is 7.65 percent. Of that, 1.45 percent represents your contribution to Medicare, with the balance used for the Social Security program. In addition, your employer pays a like amount for Social Security and Medicare.
http://www.ehow.com/about_4603750_medicare-ta...
So. You do not have a medicare account like you have a social security account.

Try to keep up, sonny.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Earth is undergoing true polar wander, scientists say

http://earthsky.org/earth/earth-is-undergoing...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No, we all expect Obama to lie and stonewall as usual.
Obama personally directed the IRS witch hunt.
I agree.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Another smoke screen.
YOU still think it is okay for Obama to dishonor our marines and use them as umbrella stands?
Obama dishonered no one.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
no one lied. the republicans just changed the emails.
No one altered the emails. Don't you read the garbage you post?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The only problem with Tapper’s leak was that it was incomplete. Tapper didn’t get the rest of the e-mail chain which provided the context that generated the reporting in the first place.
We don’t know who provided the Ben Rhodes email to CNN, but the leak did not include the earlier emails in the chain among top administration officials.
Jon Karl stands by his reporting:
The official who provided this e-mail to CNN removed the other e-mail exchanges from other principals. That includes anything written by Nuland, who – as I reported – objected to a paragraph in the draft talking points that referenced prior threats against US and other foreign interests in Libya.
In other words, someone selectively leaked limited information that deliberately tried to distract from the real story. If that sounds familiar, it’s because it’s the same kind of effort attempted by manipulating the Benghazi talking points.
You're being played like a fiddle. The sound is hurting my ears.
The White House’s release of the emails regarding the formulation of the Benghazi talking points has thrown ABC News Chief White House Correspondent Jonathan Karl out of the frying pan, and into the fire. Karl’s exclusive report on Friday turned Benghazi into a huge political story for a few days, until CNN’s Jake Tapper scored a scoop that exposed Karl’s reporting as misleading, at best. The full email chain further refutes Karl’s reporting, and reveals that the source of the “emails” that he “obtained” lied right to his face.Somebody owes somebody an apology.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/does-jon-karl-have...

Karl was played by a congressional FOXbot.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> So. You do not have a medicare account like you have a social security account.
Try to keep up, sonny.
Lame attempt to save. Both are put into a trust fund and yes we do pay a separate tax towards our Medicare-even is called Medicare tax specific for that program. How in the world could anyone who got a paycheck fail to notice that he was paying a Medicare tax?

PS Social Security is not an IRA were you withdraw only what you put in.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama dishonered no one.
So, you still think it is okay for Obama to dishonor the marines by using them as umbrella stands?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously an old fossil creep like you didn't get the memo.
The left is going "lite" on the bagger fascism after the IRS Fascism Scandal broke.
Do you have a TV under your rock, creep?
Slowly as the actual facts emerge you fanatics on the right become more and more aggitated and desperate. I feel it in all of your posts. Take the cowards way out, but leave a note first.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so you're in full denial?
so here it is...someone other then someone in the WH changed the context of the emails, then someone got caught when they demanded more emails that they never thought they'd get but they got them anyway because the WH must have figured out that some GOP idiot tried to pull a 'FOX'.
so....nothing new, but highly hilarious.
Nice Lady
but a fox shill
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
No one altered the emails. Don't you read the garbage you post?
so someone just altered the 'copies' of the emails before they gave them to Jon Karl?

so who is someone? wasn't anyone in the WH. so who could it be? a rouge democrat?

LMAO

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
If you could only realize how confused you sound in trying to defend your stupidity.
There is a medicare tax on your pay check.
Look, I know people pay medicare taxes. We also pay taxes to the federal government that they use to run food stamps,welfare, etc. We pay taxes for unemployment.

When people use those programs. you dumbass right whiners call them moochers.

Since Medicare is a government run program funded by taxes, that means, according to you people, users must also be moochers.

You & old Eed cannot say using Medicare is not mooching just because you participate in it.

If you & Old Eed get to ignore than most users of these government programs paid taxes at some point, I get to ignore that Eed paid Medicare taxes.

Its only fair.

When you right whiners quit calling every user of a government program a moocher then I'll quit calling old moochin' Eed a moocher.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Emaam wrote:
<quoted text>
Why aren't you concerned that Karl Rove hasn't been put in jail for tax fraud for claiming his American Crossroads organization was non-partisan and then spending millions on political attack ads?
The IRS SHOULD have been profiling these criminal groups.
Has this even been mentioned on FOX?
Maybe he hasn't been charged because your "facts" are wrong. If lobbying was illegal-which it isn't for tax exempt charities-Red cross, ACA, AARP, et al would all be in jail.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Ann Rand was against Medicare for others
Ann Rand was for Medicare for Ann Rand
libertarians :-)
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I agree.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

It's Official: Those Bogus Email Leaks Came From Republicans

So here's what happened. Republicans in Congress saw copies of these emails two months ago and did nothing with them. It was obvious that they showed little more than routine interagency haggling. Then, riding high after last week's Benghazi hearings, someone got the bright idea of leaking two isolated tidbits and mischaracterizing them in an effort to make the State Department look bad. Apparently they figured it was a twofer: they could stick a shiv into the belly of the White House and they could then badger them to release the entire email chain, knowing they never would.

But it was typical GOP overreach. To their surprise, the White House took Republicans up on their demand to make the entire email chain public, thus making it clear to the press that they had been burned. And now reporters are letting us all know who was behind it.

This has always been the Republican Party's biggest risk with this stuff: that they don't know when to quit. On Benghazi, when it became obvious that they didn't have a smoking gun, they got desperate and tried to invent one. On the IRS, their problem is that Democrats are as outraged as they are. This will force them to make ever more outrageous accusations in an effort to find some way to draw a contrast. And on the AP phone records, they have to continually dance around the fact that they basically approve of subpoenas like this.

A sane party would take a deep breath and decide to move on to other things. But the tea partiers have the scent of blood now, and it's driving them crazy. Thus the spectacle of Michele Bachmann suggesting today that it's time to start impeachment proceedings.

The GOP's adults can't keep their lunatic fringe on a leash, which means it's only a matter of time until they make fools of themselves on all three of the pseudoscandals that are currently lighting up the airwaves. The Republicans have met the enemy, and it is them.

http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2013/05...

so when do the congressional hearings start?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
The White House’s release of the emails regarding the formulation of the Benghazi talking points has thrown ABC News Chief White House Correspondent Jonathan Karl out of the frying pan, and into the fire. Karl’s exclusive report on Friday turned Benghazi into a huge political story for a few days, until CNN’s Jake Tapper scored a scoop that exposed Karl’s reporting as misleading, at best. The full email chain further refutes Karl’s reporting, and reveals that the source of the “emails” that he “obtained” lied right to his face.Somebody owes somebody an apology.
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/does-jon-karl-have...
Karl was played by a congressional FOXbot.
So you have two choices -who wanted the talking points altered -the White House or the State Department? You have only so many players here and they all are departments of the Obama admin.

Who wanted to include the lie about the video tape?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
No need to watch Fox today.
The other networks are actually covering the news for a change.
Huge problem for Obama.
I notice that. What an "about face" huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Wethersfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••