Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
829,101 - 829,120 of 1,096,122 Comments Last updated 33 min ago
Democratic USA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct.
All of the libtards here are full of shit.
SAY THE ONES WHO WERE BORN WITH IT.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you can refresh my memory. Even though I'm not holding my breath.
If the IRS had been targeting liberals, the Bush administration would have been blamed to kingdom come.
But please prove me wrong. You must include your source, however. Which is why I'm not holding my breath.
I'll refresh your memory of this IRS scandal. It is about a conservative appointee IRS Commissioner Shulmin attempting to cover-up the IRS targeting teabagger tax payer groups and individuals . Why would he do it? We all know about the deep antagonism between the old guard Establishment Republicans( teabaggers call them 'RINOs') and the upstart young Turks Tea Party republicans. Think, woman, think!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Heat-Bulls, 88-65! 3-1, The Heat is on!!
Nobody cares.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
WTH we doing in Libya-aside from violating the War Powers Act, arming extremist terrorists groups, and aiding and abetting to MORE Failed state hoodie-isms?
?
How is it after all I said, this is the question you ask? You didn't even try to deny all the backdoor deals initiated by republicans gone wrong. You jump straight on Obama's mistake to help Libya! You slipped over the part where this is a reoccurring theme started by Reagan.
GREY GHOST

Partlow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Traitors? No, you have that backwards. It is you retardicans who are traitors to the American people. Now, hurry off to Wallyworld.
Now lily, you know full well in [Flack] er, Flack world things aren't as they seem. Hell he still hasn't figured out that he is a lowlife bagger yet.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You really should pursue a career in stand up comedy
we're quite sure you get more laughs while lying flat on your back. laughs, pity, and looks of horror...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Life began when President Obama got elected; before that, they never read a paper.
Newspapers are obsolete except for small town local news and supermarket coupons.

Stale news and an environmental disaster.
GREY GHOST

Partlow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Look. You said maybe Bush knew where he was & didn't take him out because that would make him a martyr.
You said that.
WTF changed prior to the invasion of Afghanistan & two years later?
So now your claim is Bush invaded Afghanistan as a punishment for harboring Bin Laden?
He had no intent of getting Bin Laden?
Wow!
There you go confusing Flakey Flack again. By now I suspect we are all aware of his obvious psychological problems.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
They're so appalled about the IRS story!! As if this has never been done before! Wiretaps? They never heard of such a thing? Was this a national wake up to these neanderthals the moment a black man got into the White House?
They're all excited, planning a double lynching of President Obama and Eric Holder.
Sickening beyond words.
Even MSNBC is jumping ship on the AP and IRS scandals, desperately trying to maintain a firewall around Benghazi.

Holder is toast.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Boehner: My Daughters Big Fat Rasta Wedding!!
They served a buffet. What a cheapskate.
http://gossipextra.com/2013/05/11/john-boehne...
Jewish NYC-Boca bigot on steroids.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you handle all the ignorance that floats like the excretment that is, on here, hour after hour some days?
I applaud your patience in being so tolerant of such repeated ignorance!
And in Carol's case, vile personal attacks from draft-dodging scumbags like Realtime/GOPidiots.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh brother, and the dish ran away with the spoon.
Tom Brokaw and Chuck Todd, Chief White House Correspondent for NBC News, are pretty upset.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/13/tom-...

Sen. Claire McCaskill of Missouri:

“Anyone who was in a position of responsibility that knew this very un-American activity was going on should be fired.” She called it “an offense to what we are as a country.”

Dick Durbin, Illinois liberal, went even farther:

Durbin called the revelations “unthinkable,” and invoked Nixon, whose administration was known for specifically targeting political enemies for tax audits.

Says Durbin,“It is absolutely unacceptable to single out any political group, right, left or center” for tax purposes based on politics.“It goes back to some of the worst days of the Richard Nixon administration.”

http://dallasmorningviewsblog.dallasnews.com/...

Sen. Max Baucus, Democrat, the chairman of the Senate Finance Committee:

“These actions by the IRS are an outrageous abuse of power and a breach of the public’s trust. Targeting groups based on their political views is not only inappropriate but it is intolerable," adding the agency "should be prepared for a full investigation into this matter" by his Senate panel.

Sen. Carl Levin, the Democratic chairman of the Senate committee responsible for investigations, said on Friday the IRS actions require a government probe.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/05/...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I can't believe Boehner didn't invite President Obama to his daughters wedding. How rude.
Some people prefer privacy and generally invite only friends and relatives to family weddings.

Why spoil your daughter's wedding with an attention-seeking enemy?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Traitors? No, you have that backwards. It is you retardicans who are traitors to the American people. Now, hurry off to Wallyworld.
I love how you idiots get personal when your ass is handed to you.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Of course, don't expect Obama to take your advice to launch an all-out witch hunt at the agency .
No, we all expect Obama to lie and stonewall as usual.

Obama personally directed the IRS witch hunt.
GREY GHOST

Partlow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
And in Carol's case, vile personal attacks from draft-dodging scumbags like Realtime/GOPidiots.
So says the real PROVEN draft dodger. Who has stated numerous times [so callously] that those who got killed volunteered for the service. You are one miserable lowlife maggot with absolutely no redeeming qualities..
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
All churches and pacs should lose tax exempt status.
Unions should pay taxes on dues income.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I swear she should get a check from Bush for being the last living total loyalist. Hell, let's send her photo to the library, in the section that says "What Would You Do"?
Yep, carolphelpsmugshot.com lets do it, it will look nice displayed next to the "mission accomplished" banner.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>They are still doing it today! All Saints Pasadena Rector Condemns “Evangelical Zionism,” Israel
December 13, 2012
On December 15, All Saints Episcopal Church of Pasadena hosted the annual convention of the Muslim Public Affairs Council, a group with Muslim Brotherhood origins and a controversial past. The question of why All Saints would collaborate with this specific group persisted. The answer came during the event when Reverend Ed Bacon listed “acts of evil” committed by Christians and included “evangelical Zionism.”
The first hint of a political objective behind this interfaith gathering came during a December 6 press conference. Salam al-Marayati, the president of the Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC), said that his organization seeks to help the U.S. act as an “honest broker” for peace in the Middle East. This is a soft way of saying that the U.S. must take a tough stand towards Israel, as evidenced by MPAC’s record of anti-Israel activism. The All Saints Episcopal Church leadership was standing with him. You can watch the useful idiot libs for yourself.
http://shoebat.com/2012/12/29/video-useful-id...
A prime example of the reason that membership in the Episcopal Church has plummeted over the past 30 years. A church that was formerly the home of the Republican establishment is now completely radicalized and no longer Christian.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Obama has a tough choice every morning either Fundraising or Intelligence Briefing, let’s not forget Obama has Missed Half His Daily Intelligence Briefings so I’m not surprise by his response to the IRS scandal once again he chose Fundraising over the Security of our Nation!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Wethersfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE