Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,905)

Showing posts 818,081 - 818,100 of1,072,835
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Who will defend the indefensible Obama? Answer: There will be fewer and fewer Obamapologists, as each day passes.“For the monumentally dysfunctional Black Misleadership Class, the winding down of the Age of Obama is cause for frantic repositioning, and for the revising of their own histories.”
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Back in 2006, Barack Obama sold his soul to Wall Street bankers, who then supported his run for the presidency.“Barack Obama became president because he told the Rubins and Altmans of the world that he was on their side while simultaneously convincing millions of voters that he was on theirs.”

WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

You know, I suspect that on Social Security we’ve got a somewhat similar position.”– Barack Obama in debate with Mitt Romney

“When a Democrat gets away with austerity and wars of aggression it is truly time to admit that a new paradigm is needed.”

Yes Virginia, there is a class war going on in America. There always has been, and the tide for working people ebbs and flows depending upon their own level of activism, world events, or economic conditions. For the past several decades working people have been losing and by growing margins with every successive presidential administration.

Despite the phony wars between Democrats and Republicans, there is consistency at the top. Ever since the Ronald Reagan presidency Democrats and Republicans have done their best to put and keep the malefactors of great wealth, the 1%, on top. Barack Obama has done nothing to alter this awful trend. Like all of his predecessors he would never have become president if he hadn’t sided with the ruling classes.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
From what I've read, the president gave a very gracious and heartfelt speech at the interfaith service today.
Still, I'm more moved by the solidarity of Americans singing the "Star Spangled Banner" at that hockey game.
Sometimes I'm not sure if this president even knows all the words. He certainly didn't care enough to hold his hand over his heart during the playing of it in 2008.
Guess his handlers forgot to tell him that's what patriotic Americans do - especially presidential wannabes. Even Hillary knew that.
Can anyone really blame my cynicism?
I remember that crock of crap you right whiners had a fit about,.

Funny thing. Two days later I was eating at a restaurant & they had NASCAR on. The race was about to start & they were plying the National Anthem. The camera panned the drivers standing by their cars. Not a single hand over their heart. I laughed my ass off.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Beyond Obamacare: How A Single Payer System Can Save Health Care in the U.S.
Unlike Medicare, which President Johnson had up and running eleven months after passage, the Obama administration cynically delayed the full effect of its “Affordable Care Act” also called Obamacare, till 2016, when he would be leaving office because they know it won't come near to keeping the promises they made for it. But there's still a way to provide affordable quality care to everybody --- single payer.

How a single-payer system can save health care in the United States

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Boy Messiah's legacy will be little more than 8 wasted years adrift while America suffered.
Not wasted at all. It gave you 8 years top sling your racial slurs here on Topix.

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you choose to continue your racist ways like a drowning man clinging to a floating whale turd?
I'm not posting slurs, you are.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm the cracker, or the unwise one because, today we disagree huh? You just proved my point from my last posting. Couldn't answer not 1 of my questions from my last posting. Bullshit responses like that, no wonder everybody was stealing your identity & roasting you all day. Don't hate me because I have independent thought, & you're just a slave to the GOP rhythm. Well, tune cuz y'all ain't got no rhythm!
Dude! That's the clown. Not to worry though he has been banned!!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

The Untold Story of Antiwar Conservatives

And how the truth about invading Iraq was suppressed by laptop bombardiers.

Neither Buchanan nor any other anti-war writer could get published by The Washington Times. The Wall Street Journal op-ed would not accept any article opposing the war until one by Brent Scowcroft, who was too big a name to block. National Review, the Heritage Foundation, and the American Enterprise Institute’s publications and conferences would only promote pro-war opinions and propaganda. Fox News was a solid barrage of war promotion and panic-mongering. Human Events, the Cold War bulwark, had lost its great editor, Allan Ryskind, after which it just parroted the Bush administration.

....With The American Conservative there was a respected voice in Washington exposing the propaganda and warning of the catastrophic consequences of war for America. It gave Pat Buchanan a chance to be heard again. I took the magazine to all sorts of conservative groups and meetings. I belonged to many—the Grover Norquist Wednesday meeting, the Paul Weyrich lunch, the Philadelphia Society, the Council for National Policy, CPAC, and many lesser ones. Where I was prevented from speaking or only given a minute or two to talk, I could still distribute articles. At Paul Weyrich’s weekly meetings of leaders of major conservative organizations, the evangelical Christian Religious Right, in particular, were big war promoters. A dozen of them even petitioned to have me expelled, but Weyrich told them that they should also hear the antiwar side.

I had several large email lists of the organizations above and regularly sent out copies of articles contradicting the war-wishers and warning of the cost and consequences to come. The truth was easily available. Anyone who took the trouble to search Google would have found my widely linked “Lies About Iraq.”

So, in the year of the war’s 10th anniversary, remember that there were plenty of voices exposing the lies, incompetence, ignorance, and arrogance of those who favored starting unending wars in the Muslim world. We should thus be prepared for the next time. But instead we see much of the same gang frightening us again for another war, this time with Iran. America’s problem is that war is very profitable for the military-industrial complex and makes exciting TV for comfortable audiences at home. The consequences, however, wrote Peggy Noonan in the Wall Street Journal, discredited the Republican Party, helped bankrupt America, and will be with us for years to come.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articl...
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

She looks like the APE from planet of the APES she is not BEAUTIFUL look at the picture in the NY DAILY NEWS stop it people THE LADY IS NOT BEAUTIFUL at BEST SHE LOOKS MATRONLY being kind that mouf OMG like she always has mash potato under her front GUMBS lol
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

She has a mouf like a PELICAN like she keeps food for the girls in her mouf

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
Joe Scarborough: Senators Who Rejected Gun Background Checks Will 'Pay At The Polls'
I agree!
get your spoon yet?

“wake up”

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Not wasted at all. It gave you 8 years top sling your racial slurs here on Topix.
dave thinks anything he has not been told to think is a racial slur.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

How the Internet Accused a High School Student of Terrorism

Online sleuths thought they nailed two suspects in the Boston bombing—and there they were on the cover of the ‘New York Post’ the next day. But now everyone’s backpedaling in a big way.

Don’t blame Rupert Murdoch. Blame the Internet.

Two men who appear to be innocent of any crime found themselves splashed on the cover of Thursday’s New York Post under the ominous headline,“BAG MEN.” The paper stated that the men, pictured sporting backpacks amid a crowd of spectators at Monday’s Boston Marathon, are being sought by federal officials for their alleged link to the bombing that killed three people and injured almost 200 more.

The Post, now under fire for posting the images without any apparent confirmation that the men are being investigated, implied that it obtained the image from law-enforcement sources. But it’s the same one that was circulated widely the night before on online communities like Reddit and 4chan, both of which have rushed to conduct an investigation from Internet armchairs as federal law enforcement officials coordinate a national manhunt. Now, the amateur e-sleuths’ most bandied-about “suspects” are finding themselves forced to proclaim their innocence. Message boards, meanwhile, are hosting an outbreak of squabbling over whether they’ve fingered the wrong guys, perhaps even creating the next Richard Jewell.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/04...
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

OBAMA LOOKS lIKE BUSH MORE AND MORE EACH DAY lolololololol

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> dave thinks anything he has not been told to think is a racial slur.
Calling a black man "boy" is a racial slur.

Why do you support using racial slurs?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Always disgusting, you vile, hateful beast. Your parents must be so proud...have you ever met them?
Answer the question. Did the Boy Messiah have the balls to attend the funeral of the Border Guard he killed? Did he apologize to any of the family members of that guard or of the hundreds of murdered Mexicans?

No. Because he is vile and disgusting. He has made a career of selling pretty cheap trinkets to clueless savages like you.

I search deeper. I recognize and appreciate that beauty is only skin deep. You and your Boy Messiah are skin shallow.

“wake up”

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling a black man "boy" is a racial slur.
Why do you support using racial slurs?
the word boy when used for obama only describes him as childish. Which is true.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Show me, Batty. They were rather purposely misleading the gullible by extending that nothing in THIS bill would have helped prevent Lanza from acquiring a weapon since they all belonged to his mother (think they had to pry it out of her cold, dead hand?); however, stronger background checks, making the owner responsible for the destruction caused by his guns, limiting the size of the magazine and the speed of the weapon, certainly might have inconvenienced the shooter long enough to prevent sixteen of the deaths. I intend to do everything I can to see that those cowards of either party, who put their own financial well-being ahead of the lives of first graders do not get another term. McConnell, especially, disgusts me to the extent (like the Gormless Old Pervs here) that I pray nightly for his swift and horrible death.
Instead of bellowing and performing cheap theatrics, why not do something meaningful and place a bag over your head?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like Romney's 47%?
Telling the truth can cost an election.

Lying can win one.

A sad reality of present American politics.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 818,081 - 818,100 of1,072,835
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Wethersfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••